Eye Illusion

This quad of iridescent, shimmering pastel shadows transforms any dark eye shadow into a brand new hue and looks fantastic on top of cream eyeliner for a metallic effect. Combine with your favorite eye color or use alone for a light, ethereal look.

$32.00
I thought this was neat as a palette to work on undereye circles, especially since if you're really pale or really sallow on some days, you can work different undertones.

The thing that bothers me is the shimmer aspect. I get that it's supposed to reflect light, but more often than not, it highlights the very area you *don't* want front and center. In addition, it looks like cheap body glitters landed on your face.

Anyone try this?

I also saw this below too, though it sounds a little hocus pocus:

Photo Op Under Eye Brightener

Photo shoots often start at the crack of dawn when even models and celebs don’t look their best and dark circles loom. That’s why we created this innovative under eye brightener that immediately wakens and brightens skin while adding moisture to prepare for concealer application. Contains lots of skin-boosting ingredients too, like Vitamin C, red wine extract, peptides and marine collagen, to help fill in those nasty little wrinkles.

$18.00
tip:

Apply before concealer. You can also highlight inner corner of the eye and orbital bone using PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER for a "lifted" and youthful appearance.
I thought this was pretty neat, if you don't want to splurge all on one product right away:

Try Me Kit

Top Seller! Find out why smashbox is the leader in beauty with our TRY ME set! Whether you are already a smashbox fan or just getting to know us, you will love this collection of best-selling signature items, all in portable trial sizes to give you a flawless face at home or on-the-go. Includes an instructional DVD packed with behind-the-scenes tips & tricks from the makeup artists at Smashbox Studios!

Try Me Kit includes:
PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER – TRY ME SIZE
PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER – MINI TUBE
BROW TECH & CREAM EYE LINER PALETTE (Includes BROW TECH WAX, BROW TECH POWDER in BLONDE, BRUNETTE & TAUPE, CREAM EYE LINER in CAVIAR, MIDNIGHT BROWN, PUTTY, IMAGE, PICASSO & THUNDER)
DOUBLE-ENDED EYE LINER & BROW BRUSH #9 & #12
LIP ENHANCING GLOSS (sheer color) in CRYSTAL

Includes tips and tricks DVD!

$29.00
The foundation primer looks interesting: I use sunblock and another moisturizer as my base, but I wonder if this stuff really does better by your skin and makeup?