Thread: Band-Aid blister block

Default Band-Aid blister block

i was looking through my new Allure, and saw this stuff called Band-Aid Blister Block. It is supposed to cover your skin so you don't get blisters. It kind of looks like a stick of deodorant.

"The new Band Aid Blister Block Stick covers delicate foot skin in an invisible emollient film to prevent the friction that causes blisters"

They did a reader review, and all 3 of the girls said it worked, one said she got red marks, but no blisters..so i was wondering..has anyone used this yet? and does it really work???
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I haven't used it, and I was only able to find one online review, but that one was very good too. I might have to pick one up, I think I can part with the $4.

I No Longer Have To Worry About Blisters From New Shoes
    Apr 02 '07

Pros
    works, does not take much, lasts a long time, clear, does not stain

Cons
    none at all for me

The Bottom Line
    I have used this for new shoes, open toed shoes, working out, etc. and have been very pleased with the results.

Full Review
    I love the Summer months and in the Summer all I generally wear on my feet are sandals. Well unfortunately for myself, my daughter, and many others blisters are what our feet are forced to endure so we can look and feel our best in the hot weather. I have found something that actually helps to keep from getting those oh so painful blisters on the back of your heel from new shoes rubbing up and down and on the balls of my feet when I am working out.

Band-Aid Active Flex Blister Block Stick can be found hanging on a peg board next to the bandaid and antiseptic area in your local grocery store. The .34 oz. blister block stick comes in a aqua see through plastic stick that looks like a miniature deodorant stick. All you do is take off the top and use the roller at the bottom to make the stick go up or down. To me the stick even looks like deodorant though it does not have the cakey feel of deodorant. The stick itself is white and goes on clear. It has a light fragrance that reminds me of clover.

-Ingredients-
    Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance

All you have to do is rub the stick on the back of your heels, balls of your feet, or where ever your shoes or socks tend to rub and cause blisters. The product is clear so you do not have to worry about people seeing it and it is not tacky, sticky, or greasy feeling. I do not have to use much of the blister block and have been very happy with the results.

I have a pair of open toed shoes that I love,but every time I wear them I end up getting a blister on my big toes because of them sliding back and forth on my toe. I used the blister block on the top of my foot and toes and there was no rubbing at all. For the first time I was able to go the whole day without having to take the shoes off because they were rubbing and causing me so much pain. I workout whenever I can and a big problem I have found is that there is enough friction on the balls of my feet caused between my socks and shoes that I end up with blisters up close to my toes on the bottom of my feet. This of course is extra painful when it comes to trying to walk normally for a good three days afterwords because of the blisters. I tried the blister block on the bottoms of my feet before I put my socks on and went to work out. There was no rubbing and I actually worked out longer than normal thanks to the fact my feet were not hurting.

A couple of swipes of the blister block where ever my shoes or socks tend to rub my feet raw and that is all it takes. This product is so easy to use and it is not messy, does not smell bad, and is invisible so you can use it no matter what your feet are wearing. I love that I can stick this in my pocket and take with me as a just in case or stick it in my purse and it takes up no more room than a tic tac box. My daughter has also used this with her Sunday shoes and found that she no longer gets blisters on her heels thanks to it. I am very happy with the results and will purchase this again when I run out of this one.

Recommended:
    Yes

Amount Paid (US$): 4.00

Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Band-Aid Active Flex Blister Block Stick at Epinions.com

Dang, I hadn't heard of this before, but will definitely be picking some up. I'll have some new shoes to break in soon for summer and wedding, and my hiking boots still give me occasional blisters as well. Sounds like it's worth a try.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

oooh i want some! i get blisters from everything, it's a huge pain.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

SVZ

-Ingredients-
    Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance
    sounds like it's just crisco

hahaha it does!

i think im gonna have to get me some, worth a try...i always have blisters...i cant believe someone didnt come up with this sooner

Ohh, I'll have to look for this today when I go out to get my graduation shoes. I don't ever venture out in the shoe field because of this problem. Maybe if it works I can start getting a nice shoe collection!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

i need to find it somewhere online that ships internationally because no one sells it here.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Zee

This is similar to BodyGlide. When you get down to it- the product is very similar to some lip balms.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

OMG I WANT IT!! i have the daggiest shoe collection because everything nice gives me blisters.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

soooo...has anyone tried it? im such a dummy, i was at walmart this past weekend and totally forgot about it

Thread Information