Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Fingr's Natural Fit Glue on Nails

Default Fingr's Natural Fit Glue on Nails

Years ago I used to wear nail extensions from the salon. This winter my nails haven't looked good. I just tried these tonight and they are fantastic. I can't believe it.

Each nail fits perfectly. They are a short, French manicure. I filed the thumb nails down. I put two coats of top coat on and was done. They aren't those fake looking too wide nails, they look like a salon manicure. 5 US dollars.

What freaked me out is that they have them for toes. Toes?

Elite Member

I have to give those a try. After years of arcylics being on and off, my nails have taken a beaten.

As for the toes, I was once getting a pedicure and the woman wanted to put a tipon my toenail when I broke my toe and ripped the entire toenail off.

Stupid question: Why does the number of nails in the packet not match the number of nails on the average human?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

IF they are available here, they would be twice the price but I would buy them anyway. My nails are a mess, as usual. I gave up acrylics, but I am starting to despair again.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Stupid question: Why does the number of nails in the packet not match the number of nails on the average human?
    i think so that if one breaks off or something you can take another and re-apply..if they only gave you five and one broke off you'd have to buy a whole new packet...or maybe i am thinkning about this too much lol

I tried the toe nails, don't use them. my horrror story is: I had to go to UNM last year for a TBE session with all my co-workers. While we were playing a bunch of stupis games the nails came off and were rolling around in my shoes. The evil lady in charge wouldn't allow me to take a break so I had to wait until it was over. The whole time I was cursing myself for wanting to try them in the first place.

Zee

Chalet, how are these holding up? I have to go to tradeshows and my nails are always not what I would like to present.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll2025 View Post
    I tried the toe nails, don't use them. my horrror story is: I had to go to UNM last year for a TBE session with all my co-workers. While we were playing a bunch of stupis games the nails came off and were rolling around in my shoes. The evil lady in charge wouldn't allow me to take a break so I had to wait until it was over. The whole time I was cursing myself for wanting to try them in the first place.
    Oh my God, that's the funniest thing I've read. I'm sorry it happened, but it's a great visual.

Zorbeet - one week later, I've replaced two nails. I also covered them in a small layer of glue, let dry and polished with clear. It made them firmer plus the glue filled in the tiny gap at the bottom where it started to grow out.

I'll say it again. You just can't believe that the whole thing took no time to put on and it looks like a salon manicure.

Thread Information