Thread: Make Up For Ever

Default Make Up For Ever

Has anyone tried anything from this line? I just ordered the face and body foundation from Sephora, and I'm anxious to test it out. I've heard good things about it, and it's pretty well-rated at makeupalley.com

i love them. i've used their lip glosses for years - they're perfect for those of us that just want a nice colour glaze, no sparkles, no creamy shit, nothing. just a nice gloss (not to sticky like mac lip glass) with a nice colour that's neither too dark nor too light, but perfect, like the colour of lips but more intense.
    i also have an eyeshadow i really like.
    i've never tried any of their foundations or powders though. let me know how they work out.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The foundation is fantastic! You should try it. From what I remember, your skin color is similar to mine. You'd probably have good luck with shade 20. It's a nice neutral.

The texture of the foundation is unique. It kinda feels like egg whites. If you shake the foundation well, though, it becomes more liquidy for application purposes. It glides on well, and it doesn't look cakey at all. I cannot stand death-mask foundations.

The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product. It's too perfumey for my tastes. I can live with it, though.

I've read good things about the brand's eyeliners as well. I'll definitely have to try them.

non-sticky lip gloss you say?! I am definitely going to order some of that. I got some Dior last time I was in the city, and it is like peeling your lips apart to talk. (It does look good, though.)

Thread Information