Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Bliss Sleeping Peel Liverspot Lifter!

SVZ

Default Bliss Sleeping Peel Liverspot Lifter!

I just got this today and put it on around 1:00 PM, it's now 10:30 and I am ALREADY seeing results!

I have two very dark scars in the corner of my mouth from an overzealous orthodontist, I've tried hydroquinone, vitamin c, retin-a to try to fade them, basically nothing has worked.

This is designed for liver spots, but hyperpigmentation is hyperpigmentation (I dunno how effective it is for redness).

Anyways in those 9 hours and a bit I am already seeing results! It's definetly starting to get lighter visibly. I'm super excited and crossing my fingers that it continues to work...I can't wait for these scars to be gone, they've been there for over 4 years now...

It's very pricey, about $52 USD on Sephora for a pretty small bottle, but it's definetly more than enough if you're only applying it to spots.

It stings a tiny bit when you put it on, but it fades quickly - you're supposed to use this at night and use a sunscreen during the day, but I couldn't wait to try it out

Lil

Bliss Sleeping Peel Serum is bloody brilliant. I use it on my whole face at night after cleansing - you only need three little squirts of it, and you leave it for a few minutes and then use your normal eye cream and night cream. I don't have liver spots but my skin does have a tendency to look a bit grey and dull, especially in the winter. This has really brightened it up, very noticably and very quickly, and seems to make fine lines less obvious. There is a masque too, and I like that as well.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

SVZ

Very expensive though unfortunately But I've finally found something that works

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Oh I'm interested. My skin tends to hyperpigment from something as minor as surface scratches I actually had a prescription cream but I was too lazy to apply it everyday so it's still sitting in my fridge (was instructed to keep it in fridge...)

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Does it make you really white, though? I have a spot on my cheek that I'd like to get rid of, but I'm so bloody white that I already glow in the dark. I couldn't imagine making my skin whiter.

SVZ

Eh now that I've used it longer it seems to have tapered out I may end up returning it...sigh. Sucks because my hopes were up that I had finally found something!! I'm gonna keep using it though because it seems to be working, but not as quickly as I had hoped

Thread Information