Thread: Oil Of Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream

Default Oil Of Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream

Okay,this stuff is AMAZING!!!! Oil of Olay's Night Firming Cream! It really works. I could see a difference within days, not weeks. I've been using it nearly every night now for 5 weeks. I look sooo much better now. Even along the jawline and neck. This is a miracle in a jar!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Default Re: Oil Of Olay Total Effects Night Firming Crm

Reeeeeeeeeeeally? That's cool! If u don't mind me asking, what's your age group?

No problem. I am newly 44. And thanks to my oily skin, I do not have deep wrinkles. Just fine lines under my eyes and my smile area. But my (I hate this word) jowls and neck were showing my age.Especially my neck! And then there's the puppet mouth things...almost gone looking!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Eeek! The puppet mouth things. I'm lucky to be quite unlined compared to a lot of other people my age. It's partly genetics, and partly taking care of my skin since I was a teenager.

KD
    Elite Member

Oh, thanx for the tip, off to the store!

I assume it helps preventatively as well? I am 35.

Those damn puppet mouth things appeared over night after 43! I cried for weeks!
    I also like this stuff because it has no sunscreen in it. I use it under my makeup too. No extra chemicals in it from sunscreen.
    I have been doing preventative since I was 19 too..I don't regret it at all.

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Oil Of Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream

The puppet mouth thing you are referring to, is that what I lovingly refer to as butthole mouth, *usually* found in people who use cigarettes? Both my parents have these. Otherwise I am stumped on what puppet mouth is.

*not trying to insult you!!*

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    The puppet mouth thing you are referring to, is that what I lovingly refer to as butthole mouth, *usually* found in people who use cigarettes? Both my parents have these. Otherwise I am stumped on what puppet mouth is.

*not trying to insult you!!*
    LOL no prob..but these are nasolabial folds which are also known as marionette lines. They run from the nose to the corner of the lips. Like Jen Aniston has so deeply in her face. From smiling way too much, I might add!

KD
    Elite Member

Much better!! Thanx, was wondering what you meant. Very common, and yes from laughing/smiling!

I have an aunt who has MAJOR jowls, I don't want them.
    Last edited by KD; August 7th, 2006 at 11:17 PM.

There are excercises to do also to avoid them. Most ppl don't get much facial exercise. Just simply swishing water in your mouth, like when you use mouth wash, but for much longer, and with more gusto. You will feel a burn. These muscles hardly ever get used, and jowls happen. There is also a facial exerciser available on QVC that is amazing. It's a little thing you put in your mouth, it has rubber bands on it, it's like a little workout for your mouth that strenghthens all those muscles you don't use in your face around your mouth and neck area.

KD
    Elite Member

You are just full of good advice, off to swish water. I really didn't go buy the Oil of Olay, but I will. I love beauty advice from those that have tested products and had good results.

Okay, good luck hunny, if it doesn't burn then keep trying! It should hurt down to your throat!

I want some of this too. But damn, I'm trying to even my skin tone and minimize pores along with the puppet lines. On top of that I wear a sunscreen when out more than a few minutes. Why can't they put all the things I need in one lotion? I have some ProVectin Plus lotion from Walgreens that is suppose to do it all, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I'll have to remember this one though. When I use up some of the crap I've got now I can think about getting some.

KD
    Elite Member

I bought some today. Hope I am bee-yu-tee-ful in the morning. Don't have puppet mouth, but have very faint lines around my eyes.

Thread Information