Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chalet
  • 1 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By fgg

Thread: Tua Viso? Has anyone used this?

Default Tua Viso? Has anyone used this?

www.tuaviso.com

Has anyone used this and had success? I ask because I am finding that as I am getting a wee bit older, my face has lost a bit of that cutesy plumpness under the cheekbones. I have really high protruding cheeks and then underneath it seems quite hollow now . I have tried gaining a few kgs but none of it is going to my face only my butt and stomach ahhhh the joys! I thought about fillers until I read all the horror stories the risk is just not worth it to me. Then someone mentioned this tua viso machine and they claim it plumps up that exact area of the face. Of course there are lovers and haters of it so I am confused and hoping you lovely GR people can shed some light on it. Or do you have any good tips on how to plump up a thin face naturally? xx

Online shows mixed reviews. QVC - Tua Viso Toning & Firming Unit for Face & Neck with DVD customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

Buyer beware--I'm always skeptical of tv gadgets, e.g. No no machine, Dr. Ho, etc.. (my BF bought Dr. Ho and it's a scam).

Good luck
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Online shows mixed reviews. QVC - Tua Viso Toning & Firming Unit for Face & Neck with DVD customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

Buyer beware--I'm always skeptical of tv gadgets, e.g. No no machine, Dr. Ho, etc.. (my BF bought Dr. Ho and it's a scam).

Good luck
    Ok thanks I will read that soon. wish there was a natural way of plumping up skin :-(

This is what my mother has used. It's basically sugar and reabsorbs into the skin. That's about as natural a material that I've heard about. It can be built up little by little but it does melt back into the skin after a while. No chipmunk cheeks.

Hyaluronic Acid injections to fill wrinkles. Cheeks, lips, face remodelling
    Voodoo Child likes this.

I haven't use Tua Viso. I have used the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa. Pretty good results all though temporary. It was too spendy to keep buying the gels. I had 2 of them so I could do both sides of my face at the same time. I just sold them on Ebay.

I now use a Light Stim. It is fantastic. No currents going through your face. It has nearly gotten rid of my nasal whatchamacallem lines, and I was beginning to get marionette lines. They are almost gone too. I've only been using it for 2 months and my face just keeps looking better. It's helping with my neck area too.
    LightStim - How LED Light Therapy LED Light Therapy works

Voodoo Child likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I should of checked this sooner! thanks guys I will check it all out!!

fgg

i was thinking about getting the NuFACE trinity facial toning device:

NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device at DermStore

i saw it in a magazine or some top 10 thing online.
    Voodoo Child likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information