Thread: Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Collection

Default Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Collection

With Christmas and New Year all done and dusted, it seems right (yet very wrong all at the same time) to crack on with upcoming spring collections, no?! This beautiful looking collection from Paul & Joe is right up my street, and that of any other cat lovers' (obsessives) too, I expect. The fantastic feline products are fun, look great and come in an assortment of fab colours too - have a look!

The standout product in the collection to me are the Blusher Sticks (21 each), I mean come on... they're shaped like cats(!!), of course they stand out. Although actually, I could probably never bring myself to use them for that very reason, but what the hell, they're great! They come in shades: Glamour Puss (soft beige), Minou (pastel pink) and Cat Fight (energetic tangerine).
    Matte Pressed PowderI might also find it difficult to break into the Matte Pressed Powder (28) and Face and Eye Colour CS (19.50 each) too because of their lovely little cat prints.

Face and Eye Colour CS shades are: Siamese, Please (neutral bronzes and beiges), Kittycat (matte nude and pearly pink) and Purr-fect (smoky, yet subtle ivory and moss).

I am loving the look of the lipsticks (16 each) that come in 3 shades; Sex Kitten (sexy beige), Meow! (natural pink), and Catwalk (healthy orange) - the final 2 being the shades that are calling to me. I also love the little paw prints in the lipstick, it's little touches like this that make Paul & Joe really stand out for me.

Three nail polish shades are included in the collection (10 each), and whilst colourwise they all seem to be quite generic shades that don't really stand out to be as being special, they are still lovely and worth buying if you don't already own that kind of shade - and the bottle is gorgeous, as ever with P&J. I could still be surprised by these in real life, as from the stock images I can't really see if they have any shimmer or anything different about them. Shades available are: Tigress (nude beige), Kitten Claws (elegant pink) and Mainkineko (flirty pink).

Finally, also included in the collection is a waterproof gel eyeliner (16)

Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Collection! - Fashion Forum - StyleBistro

Wouldn't we have to cut off their little heads in order to use the lipstick?

I'm torn between being creeped out and thinking it's ridiculously cute and I want all of it. Split a perfect 50/50.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

beautiful packaging. they've always made the most beautiful things. i used to buy their stuff back when sephora carried it but when they stopped, i never found it anywhere else again. i used to buy their nail polish remover because even though it was more than anyone should reasonably pay for polish remover, it was the most beautiful, slightly milky blue-green and it came in a gorgeous bottle. looking online just now most of the removers i saw were pink so i guess they stopped making it. too bad.

chalet, those are blusher sticks. because you put it on your cheeks and blend, it doesn't have to be very precise, so the cat heads can stay.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Oooh. I'd get it just to keep and reuse the bottle.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

What is this fuckery?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Cute.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Well, I don't even like cats but this

is just goddamn adorable.

Elite Member

I know but you would wreck their little kitty faces as soon as you used them.

Love it all!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

its too cute to use. i would feel guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    its too cute to use. i would feel guilty
    I know, me too!

Thread Information