Thread: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer Product Review

Default Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer Product Review

$$$ Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer ($36.50 for 1 ounce) contains what Clinique refers to as "an advanced cocktail of exfoliants," but the only ingredient that has substantiated research behind it to support that claim is salicylic acid. Although present in this silky-smooth lotion at approximately 1%, the pH of 5 reduces its ability to exfoliate the skin. Clinique has taken a cue from parent company Estee Lauder and included acetyl glucosamine, which they believe is an effective non-acid exfoliating agent. However, there is still no substantiated research proving this ingredient's effectiveness as an alternative to AHA or BHA exfoliants. It does have excellent water-binding properties for skin, and complements the other skin-beneficial ingredients in this product quite well. Although this product won't "renew" skin, it is an outstanding, well-packaged, lightweight moisturizer that contains several antioxidants, vitamins, cell-communicating ingredients, and anti-irritants. It is fragrance-free and best suited to those with normal to oily skin. Fans of Estee Lauder's Idealist ($46.50 for 1 ounce) take note: Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer is incredibly similar right down to its light texture and silky finish.

Source: Paula Begoun

Default Re: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer Product Review

Clinique may work for some, but I defitnately don't approve of their products. I have tried everything from foundation, to facial cleansers and none of them work. Something like Aveeno, which is a lot cheaper works better for me, then something like this.

I remember when I tried out there foundation one time, and I started to break-out the next day!! Even the foundation was light, it didn't match my skin...

Hit By Ban Bus!

i use this. i like it. although i really don't know why i bought it except it came in a bonus and i liked how it felt lol. i use it with the dramatically different moisturizing gel and so far no breakouts !! *fingers crossed*

Thread Information