Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L'Oreal Youth Code

Default L'Oreal Youth Code

I bought a bottle of Loreal Youth Code yesterday and it is wonderful. I already see a nice difference in my skin. I have oily skin and have seen improvement on that as well (around my nose). I've never had anything help me w/the oil issue, so this is exciting.

I couldn't decide between this and the Olay Micro Sculpting Serum.. I returned the Olay b/c it balled up. I couldn't put anything on top of it b/c it would start balling. I probably could have used it at night, by itself, but it was $29.99 and the Youth Code was $24.99.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I started using this a month ago. I noticed a huge wonderful difference in my skin after just one or two days too and it just keeps getting better. It is AMAZING!!! I use it on my neck and the back of my hands also. It's like I have new skin. The skin above my eyes has really tightened and lifted. The skin under my eyes has done the same. I usually have to use tea bags and the usual not very helpful remedies for under eye bags. The bags are nearly gone!

On the days I don't have to work and wear makeup I apply it more than twice daily. Why not right? I don't ever want to be without this stuff! I carry one in my bag to use on the go. It makes my hands feel like silk. I only use the serum but there is a whole line of Youth Code products. I love you L'Oreal!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I am ALWAYS looking for something that works for aging, but haven't tried this yet. I wanna run out and get it right now after reading what you guys said! MsChiff, are you using the serum like Sprynkles?
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Damn I'm gonna try this! I only have oily skin on on my nose and I'd love to clear that up. Is this okay for sensitive skin and is it very moisturising?
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I am not sure about the sensitive skin. It isn't drying at all, but there is a slight scent to it. It isn't like a cream, which I love, because I can't stand to have heavy stuff on my face. I have oily skin too and daytime moisturizers sometimes just feel like "too much" on my face. This serum feels like it absorbs very well, yet my skin feels moisturized. That's just my experience. The Youth Code day cream is probably awesome on top of the serum. I might try it as summer approaches.
    I think my skin is a bit less oily, but I have been using the L'Oreal facial cleanser for awhile and I think it helped with that, so I really didn't notice any difference with the serum.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I started using this a month ago. I noticed a huge wonderful difference in my skin after just one or two days too and it just keeps getting better. It is AMAZING!!! I use it on my neck and the back of my hands also. It's like I have new skin. The skin above my eyes has really tightened and lifted. The skin under my eyes has done the same. I usually have to use tea bags and the usual not very helpful remedies for under eye bags. The bags are nearly gone!

On the days I don't have to work and wear makeup I apply it more than twice daily. Why not right? I don't ever want to be without this stuff! I carry one in my bag to use on the go. It makes my hands feel like silk. I only use the serum but there is a whole line of Youth Code products. I love you L'Oreal!
    I hope they are paying you! I will get some today.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Lol, no but I gladly pay them. I hope you like it.

Buying.....

thank you.

I will definitely try this out. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

It'll be going on my shopping list today too. I saw it yesterday, but I hadn't read this thread yet. I just stood there looking at it wondering if it was worth the $25.00. My shopping list is sad:
    potting soil
    miracle grow for acid loving plants
    soil acidifier
    pot for plant
    Loreal youth code...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

ok. because I apparently need to work on some reading comprehension and knowledge retention, I got the day cream. So, I just put it on my hand and it has already absorbed. Will go back for the serum tomorrow.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I got this and am on day three! It is $21 at Walmart.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It makes me so happy to see threads like this. Love to hear what real people say. There is SO much new stuff out there, even I can't try it all!
    Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Thanks,Grimm! I got stuck in that & had to reboot the computer.

I care what real people say more than a review. Besides-we are not asking for miracles here!! Just a timy bit better works for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information