Thread: L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara

Default L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara

Skeptical purchase only to find out that I really liked it.

The spiky ball gives you a way of getting the tiny inner corner and longer outer corner's lashes to become long. It made the outer corner of my eyelashes look like false eyelashes. Very fluttery and lifted up. It takes a little more time to put on, so I wouldn't call it a morning routine mascara. It made the lower lashes soft and fuller looking.

The globe shaped brush is:
    - Precise: to get right into the corners capturing even the shortest lashes.
    - Spherical: to use from any angle for longer-looking lashes.
    - Precise: to seek out every lash for a fanned out effect. (It really did do that fanned out effect)

It's a copy of the Givenchy which is $30.

Just curious, Chalet, how much is it? I've been looking for a new mascara and face powder (any suggestions?). I've been wanting to try Loreal illuminating mascara as well, have you ever tried it?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

It can't be more than 7 or 8 dollars US. It's against my religion to spend more than 10 dollars on any drugstore product. I haven't used the illuminating, but my everyday is L'Oreal Voluminous. I also have Dior Ultimate as an alternative. I'm all about brush shape and it has to be dryer mascara. Wet mascara is not good for me.

Face powder? I'm not so good with that. I love MAC and Bobbi Brown though, but maybe test out a bunch at Sephora?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    but my everyday is L'Oreal Voluminous.
    Me, too. I think I'm done straying. I come back to Voluminous again and again.

My eyelashes are prone to clumping and that ball wand looks like it would give me about 3 1/2 lashes. The original Maybelline Great Lash is the worst clumping mascara in the world, imo, because of that tiny ass brush and wet product.

^Really? It's the only brand I've used that doesn't ever flake off during the day.... so Voluminous doesn't either? I really need to try a new kind.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

Yes! Why do they always claim professional makeup artists prefer Maybelline Great Lash? It sucks for all the reasons mentioned.

I like a natural look and hate hard lashes so I use Maybelline's Full & Soft mascara. Easy to apply, easy to layer it, no stiff lashes and no flaking.

I kinda like Great Lash, but I much prefer Maybelline's Colossal Volume Express. It's fantastic. I was told to try their "Falsies" mascara but nope--it sucked. CVE is the way to go. I might give this stuff a try,though. Looks like it will work just fine.

Great Lash BIG is a much better mascara and I use it sometimes because it's cheap. It has one of those big teddy bear brushes and the product doesn't seem to be as wet.

The original Great Lash sucks a big dick, imo, though. I don't know how people can make it work. Maybe you have to have perfect, long lashes to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    The original Great Lash sucks a big dick, imo, though. I don't know how people can make it work. Maybe you have to have perfect, long lashes to begin with?
    Not me. Mine are quite normal, if a bit light. My only complaint with the original Great Lash is it tends to clump, or at least it used to. The newer version of it doesn't seem to do that to me any more.

A makeup artist put Great Lash on me with a different angled brush and it looks amazing but it was impossible to get off and broke some of my lashes and a couple fell out.

I really like Dr Hauschka mascara for a very natural look but might try this L'oreal one for a more dramatic look.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I'm another Loreal Voluminous devotee. In fact, I only use the Loreal mascaras, but I always come back to voluminous. And people are constantly asking me if my eyelashes are fake.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I love Voluminous too. I use it most days, and at night when I want super lashes I use Lash Out as a first coat and then Voluminous as a second coat.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Might give this a go, I'm a fellow Voluminous lover/Shite Lash hater.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Thread Information