Me late sainted mum always told me to use only as much scent in the form of perfume, cologne, etc. so that a person sitting next to you at say, a dinner party, could smell it, but no one else could.
What about the people who wait at bus stops reeking of cheap cologne? It's awful! And men are as guilty of this crime just as much as women are.
When I walk by a bus stop and smell lingering cheap cologne, I cough and shake my head. If the lingering smell of the cheap garbage is that obvious, can you imagine what people on the bus must have to suffer with one of those cologne-showering freaks?
My cologne quiz:
** Oh, God, I knew a guy like this once! I liked him, he was my regular Saturday night club boyfriend when I was a hen. He was good-looking, dressed well, but he didn't bathe. He smelled like a beef joint gone off. He doused himself in hideous cologne to try to drown the stench of the BO... That's why he was only a Saturday night boyfriend...Blech!
- Is less more?
- Is a better quality perfume used sparingly better than a cheap dollar store six-pack of scent, also used sparingly?
- Where do you apply your scent?
- How often do you re-apply it?
- What is the most expensive scent that you bought?
- What is your favourite scent? (A toughie).
- Do you prefer perfume, eau de cologne or eau de toilette?
- Do cheap perfumes make you sneeze, and glare at the perp who dares to sport same?
- Do you tend to put on too much perfume when you are out for an evening, especially if you have been drinking?
- Do you believe that some people overuse commercial scents to cover up the fact that they have not bathed? **