Thread: Benefit Benetint Rose Lip/Cheek Stain

Default Benefit Benetint Rose Lip/Cheek Stain

I don't wear a lot of makeup, but wanted some sort of lip product that evened out my lip coloring, looked natural, and I could apply my lip balm over. The lady at Sephora directed me straight to the Benetint in Rose.

I have to say, I love this stuff. It stains the lip, so I can apply lip balm over it to my hearts content with very little reapplication. I can control how intense the color is by applying more or less, and it does look very natural/understated but makes my eyes pop.

The only complaint I have is the applicator. Its a nail polish brush, which just sucks. The little sample applicator they used at Sephora was a million times better. For now I am just painting on a line and using my finger to spread it quickly before it dries, but I need to grab a reliable applicator (or maybe clean out an old lip gloss container that has the sponge applicator.
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

I've used this for a long time, I really love it. I use it on my cheeks, not lips. It stays on my face all day, and it's great in hot weather when you want to feel nothing on your skin.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

it blends better when you use your finger anyway... I love it too.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I've used this for a long time, I really love it. I use it on my cheeks, not lips. It stays on my face all day, and it's great in hot weather when you want to feel nothing on your skin.
    Same here, I feel it makes my lips too rosy...But I love it on my cheeks. Totally agree about using it in the summer, I put a little of it on my cheeks and do some mascara and I'm good to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    I don't wear a lot of makeup, but wanted some sort of lip product that evened out my lip coloring, looked natural, and I could apply my lip balm over. The lady at Sephora directed me straight to the Benetint in Rose.

I have to say, I love this stuff. It stains the lip, so I can apply lip balm over it to my hearts content with very little reapplication. I can control how intense the color is by applying more or less, and it does look very natural/understated but makes my eyes pop.

The only complaint I have is the applicator. Its a nail polish brush, which just sucks. The little sample applicator they used at Sephora was a million times better. For now I am just painting on a line and using my finger to spread it quickly before it dries, but I need to grab a reliable applicator (or maybe clean out an old lip gloss container that has the sponge applicator.
    I love Benefit products, but this one let me down. I also hate the applicator. Had it come with a sponge wand I would have liked it soooo much better for my lips. the brush tickles and doesn't paint on your lips evenly. As a cheek stain I was never satisfied with how it went on over my foundation.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I loooove this stuff, it's one of my favourite products out there, it's so nice. Body Shop do a cheaper version which is pretty good but it's nowhere near as good as the Benefit one.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I love Benefit products, but this one let me down. I also hate the applicator. Had it come with a sponge wand I would have liked it soooo much better for my lips. the brush tickles and doesn't paint on your lips evenly. As a cheek stain I was never satisfied with how it went on over my foundation.
    Forget the brush. Use your finger. It's the easy way IMO to apply this stuff.

I got the 'Justine Case' set which had a little Rose tint in it. I went and bought a bigger size and had the same problem you did Flak. The brush in the bigger one ain't right! The one in the smaller size is great though, much nicer to use on the lips. And it's a fantastic little set too, if you can afford it. (I got it bundled with my GHDs) I have bought both the Rose tint and the 'Some kind-a gorgeous' in full size on the back of this set. I guess their marketing worked!

I buy this stuff two bottles at a time - and adore it! I can't use any other blush after using this.
    Not too keen on it as a lip stain, but it's wonderful on the face.

And agreed - use your fingers!
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

Thread Information