Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide image: Canada, Japan best, US, Israel, Iran worst

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Los Angeles which is huge, has no football team. They have too many other things to do. Vancouver also has a lot to do and isn't interested in watching a bunch of assholes run down a field.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Elite Member

Canada's not really about baseball so that we don't have the audience for it doesn't surprise me at all. It's hockey we pride ourselves in. It's our national pastime. As for the weather, the winters can be trying (though they're getting milder each year), but I'm grateful to have never witnessed the horror of a tornado, hurricane, volcanic explosion, tsunami, draught, heat wave, wildfire, flashflood or the like here in my little corner. I'll take my Canadian blizzards anyday! We don't have the level of violence and crime that other countries do, our Medicare system is a good one, our coffee tastes better () and we know not only the geography, history and politics of our own country, but of many.

I always enjoy jaunts to the US and have found the country beautiful and the people pleasant, but I'm very proud to be Canadian. We're probably considered weak by some nations because we don't proclaim ourselves better than anybody else, but that's not to say we wouldn't have bragging rights on many things if we were to choose to boast. It's just not our way and, personally, I like that about us and apparently others do too.
    Last edited by Elisa; April 7th, 2007 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    w00t. Go Canucks.
    Meh. You can keep that cold assed place to yourselves and the penguins.
    And we wonder why e'rybody's hatin' on the US. Hmmmmm... ya think?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

You don't gotta be all jealous bitter fatties just cuz we have awesome smoked salmons and maple syrups over here.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I am personally envious of the Royal Mounties ! One thing I have found interesting here: Canadians thinking we don't like them! Have never once heard a disparaging word about you all! Aside from a few things I said to Grimm, that is. I think quite a few of us think we like Canada, they like us.
    Food for thought, dear Grimm: someday you might need us again. Say if -oh-North Korea or China or the scary new Russia ban together-who ya gonna call? France or us? And best of all: who love ya,baby?? We do!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

LOL chances are those freaks will be coming for YOU, not us.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

someday you might need us again. Say if -oh-North Korea or China or the scary new Russia ban together-who ya gonna call? France or us? And best of all: who love ya,baby?? We do!
    I think about this often actually, cuz people are more paranoid about international relations between these countries where I'm from, obviously because of geographical proximity. One thing I'd trust the U.S. of is that they'd prolly come aid us if our little islands were to be blown up by cheaply made nuclear weapons.
    I don't think Canadians need to worry as much though, they are not really pissing anyone off. Grim may be on God's hit list but I don't think N.K or China has grudges against him

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Give me time.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He's coming for you Grimm...
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

noooo! not the red X!

[quote=moomies;I don't think Canadians need to worry as much though, they are not really pissing anyone off. Grim may be on God's hit list but I don't think N.K or China has grudges against him [/quote]

Moomies! They might decide they crave Maple syrup! Frankly,I know of 2 Chinese nationals Grimm pissed off ! They are a little known Catholic religious order: Asian Opus Dei Oh. Better knows as Dei Oh, Dei Oh Daylight Come and He Wanna Go Home. This refers to their longing for the Pope, insulted by Grimm. He should be alert for laser beams on his forehead!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

aw dammit, it works for me- that's weird.

http://teamamerica.craptv.com/albums...amamerica2.jpg

It's Kim Jong Il from Team America.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

It is inevitabur.

Matt Damon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information