Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Woman, Victim of Human Trafficking, Says She Was "Raped 43,200 Times"

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I guess there's something I just don't understand about the male sex drive. What on earth could possibly be satisfying about fucking an underage girl who desperately doesn't want to be there?

I don't think it's so much as the body but the pussy, the "virginal pussy", along with the fact they are too young to have developed the "don't fukin touch me or I'll slice your dick off" attitude that us older women project.
    Once the abusers have the victims/slaves under their thumbs, it is terribly difficult to build enough confidence to protect themselves verbally and/or physically. This is why they need HELP! There are too many abusers!
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    sure, but don't be obtuse. The actual consumer of the forced "services" and thus, the driver of the demand = all men.
    Yep, without the deMANd, there wouldn't be any need for the service.

right, and just to clarify, I didn't mean "all men" are like this, as it might read, but just that all of the demand for these poor young girls is (of course) driven by men.
    BITTER likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    I don't think it's so much as the body but the pussy, the "virginal pussy", along with the fact they are too young to have developed the "don't fukin touch me or I'll slice your dick off" attitude that us older women project.
    Once the abusers have the victims/slaves under their thumbs, it is terribly difficult to build enough confidence to protect themselves verbally and/or physically. This is why they need HELP! There are too many abusers!
    I'm certainly not suggesting that the victims have the ability to do anything about it. I'm suggesting that there is something horribly wrong that there is THAT much of a demand for such a disgusting, dehumanizing, cruel act. If I had knowledge that someone I knew was a party to it, I'd cut his dick off myself. Seriously, who are these people?

Elite Member

Sex slavery/human trafficking is truly horrific.

There should be so much more being done to stop it, it's as though the 'powers that be' just don't give a damn.

Mira Sorvino was in a TV movie called 'Human Trafficking' (she won a Golden Globe for it) and in the movie one of the characters (played by Donald Sutherland) quoted the following:

"An ounce of cocaine, wholesale... $1200. But you can only sell it once. A woman, or a child, $50 to $1000, but you can sell them each day, every day, over and over and over again. The markup is immeasurable. Human trafficking, ladies and gentlemen, is the business of the future for crime organization."

Mira has been recognized for her support and in speaking out against sex slavery/human trafficking:

She has been affiliated with Amnesty International since 2004,[24] and, in 2006, was honored with Amnesty International’s Artist of Conscience Award given to those who have displayed longstanding philanthropic and humanist efforts. Sorvino has been a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador to Combat Human Trafficking, since 2009 through 2012, and has lobbied Congress to abolish human trafficking in Darfur.

(thank you to Wikipedia for this info) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mira_Sorvino

There are many movies and documentaries about the subject.. and they are VERY hard to watch
    BITTER and yanna like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I guess there's something I just don't understand about the male sex drive. What on earth could possibly be satisfying about fucking an underage girl who desperately doesn't want to be there?
    It happens to (underage) boys as well.
    Some of these people pay all of their life savings to a human trafficker to get them to a developed country and when they arrive there, they are basically their slaves. Sexual but also labor.

It's mind-blowing to me that the perpetrators don't understand the enormous damage this does to a person. How does one have the attitude that these people aren't really people who feel pain and fear, but just *things*--a commodity to be bought, sold, and profited from. Like drugs or a TV. It's wholly fucked up.
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    sure, but don't be obtuse. The actual consumer of the forced "services" and thus, the driver of the demand = all men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Yep, without the deMANd, there wouldn't be any need for the service.
    I was raped by a woman. She did the same thing to numerous other little girls and boys, including her own children. Afterwards, my parents were told that women offend nearly as often as men, but are less likely to be reported. This was in the early 90's before the average person really acknowledged that women could be pedophiles and/or rapists, seems like perhaps some people are still stuck in that mentality ...?
    Kittylady and SHELLEE like this.

Oh, Taedium, I''m sorry you experienced that, I truly am.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    I was raped by a woman. She did the same thing to numerous other little girls and boys, including her own children. Afterwards, my parents were told that women offend nearly as often as men, but are less likely to be reported. This was in the early 90's before the average person really acknowledged that women could be pedophiles and/or rapists, seems like perhaps some people are still stuck in that mentality ...?
    So sorry what happened to you.

It is also true that even if it's

I just saw a blurb on the morning news that several Peace Corps workers are being investigated for sexual assault of refugee women!!! WTF??
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Oh, Taedium, I''m sorry you experienced that, I truly am.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    So sorry what happened to you.

It is also true that even if it's
    Thank you. It was terrifying and it took a lot of hard work on my part to move past it but, honestly, I was (and still am) very fortunate to not only have incredible parents who believed and supported me 100%, but that I left alive, fairly unscathed and that the abuse was caught relatively early. Many children don't have that and it breaks my heart.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information