Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Why don't black Americans swim?

This fucking thing.. I hate this thing with a passion. FUCK YOU gravitron, you piece of shit. First ride i went on when I got to La Ronde in Montreal.. i puked my fucking guts out, and was sick for 2 fucking days. Ruined the entire trip, and i woke up the next day STILl dizzy and nauseous. I wanted to die.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

fgg

i love the gravitron!

Is that the one where the floor drops and you're stuck to the wall?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Is that the one where the floor drops and you're stuck to the wall?

OMG, that was some bullshit right there. I HATED that thing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes! the gravitron. you just stand against the wall in an enclosed space and it slides you up the wall. what's so bad about that???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

no. the gravitron stays the way it looks in the picture but the back pad you are leaning against slides up the wall. the one you are talking about is open air and much scarier!

Gravitron RULES you pansies!

The Vomitron is a horrible abortion of a ride and all of them should be set on fire.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Never did the Gravitron. I thought it was like the Hell Hole where it spins really fast and then the floor drops but you're pinned to the wall by the g force.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

OMFG LOL

On August 20, 1991, a Gravitron spun itself apart at the Missouri State Fair, injuring seven children.[2] The accident led a class-action lawsuit against Murphy Enterprises, the operator of the ride, and Wisdom Manufacturing, resulting in modifications to the rides and stricter safety standards.[3]
    In April 2004, an accident occurred at the Dade County Youth Fair in Miami, Florida when a panel came off and threw a girl out of the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

This fucking thing.. I hate this thing with a passion. FUCK YOU gravitron, you piece of shit. First ride i went on when I got to La Ronde in Montreal.. i puked my fucking guts out, and was sick for 2 fucking days. Ruined the entire trip, and i woke up the next day STILl dizzy and nauseous. I wanted to die.
    Ahahahah! I loved this thing at the fair every year!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Never did the Gravitron. I thought it was like the Hell Hole where it spins really fast and then the floor drops but you're pinned to the wall by the g force.
    i love both the vomitron and the hell hole. but then i'm immune to motion sickness. i've never felt it in my life.
    there's also that crazy swing thing that suspends you upside down before spinning you round and round again. i love that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    God, I was swimming before I could walk or crawl. I didn't even need swimming lessons except on how to do a proper front crawl, when to breathe, and the butterfly (which is still a hugely inefficient way to swim, i don't care what anybody says). I even did it competitively for awhile and because i was a twig i was fast.

Even now i'm my somewhat rubinesque form I'm more at home in the water than on my own 2 feet. Get me near a tropical ocean and i'll never leave.
    OMG this is me. I was never taught. My mom said I just took off out of her arms when I was 2. An exaggeration I'm sure, but I don't remember learning. Just always knew how. In Canada with all the lakes, everyone I knew could swim. When we moved to California I was surprised how many kids couldn't. Also in 4th grade my kids had swimming lessons in school. It was part of the curriculum. Of course there is no moey for that now.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information