Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why don't black Americans swim?

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    at that body fat % would you say you looked more like kelly ripa, rachel zoe or some 'roid head?
    I think probably more like a Rachel Zoe with short hair, since I'm a guy, wasn't particularly muscular, and I think Zoe has a big nose like me, if I remember correctly. The person who administered the test (it was one of those immersion tanks) recommended that I drink whole milk and fry all my food.

Grimmlok: "I dunno my play structures as a kid were always over sand, so if you fell off it wasn't that big a deal. It was a big ass sandbox with a big wooden, plastic and metal play structure. It was the best! You never got really hurt. A few bumps and bruises maybe, or a scrape but who cares?"
    I'm older than Grimmlock by a few years. Our play stuff was over concrete or asphalt. One time, I overshot something running up a school playground slide, and regained consciousness at the bottom. My mom had me xrayed at the local hospital, and it would never have occurred to her to sue the school or the maker of the equipment -- especially since she has known all along what a knucklehead I am and that it was probably all my fault.

People are turning their kids into such pussies. When I was 5 or 6 I was horsing around and fell off a merry-go-round and my head got stuck underneath it. It was an old wooden merry-go-round and it was placed over gravel. Nobody got sued over that shit. Back then they just took it as you learned a lesson, and I did. I never did that shit again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    People are turning their kids into such pussies. When I was 5 or 6 I was horsing around and fell off a merry-go-round and my head got stuck underneath it. It was an old wooden merry-go-round and it was placed over gravel. Nobody got sued over that shit. Back then they just took it as you learned a lesson, and I did. I never did that shit again.
    Holy crap! The visual I'm getting on that is like out of some Eli Roth movie....

It was scary when it happened, but I had no peranent damage. My grandmother doctored me up, but I did have to go to the doctor a couple days latter because I had a piece of gravel stuck in my ear that she couldn't soak out. It was no biggie.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nowadays that would be a CSI type trauma
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

add me to the list of those whose playground equipment and jungle gym(all metal) were placed directly over asphalt!

Kids got hurt every now and then, but nothing major, and nobody sued of course. And often as not, kids got hurt because they were doing something really stupid.

Getting knicked and cut and bruised and even the occasional broken arm was just part of being a kid-kids played and did stuff back then..they were outside and physically active. Riding bikes, playing games/sports, climbing trees, etc. Accidents happened. We got over it.

The elementary school I went to had a concrete playground with a jungle gym and monkey bars too, and we all went around with scraped up elbows and knees. It was even covered in tiny pieces of broken glass from the bottles that the older kids would chuck out of their cars at night. We used to collect them and call them "jewels", although they only came in 2 colors - beer bottle brown and 7-Up (or Mickey's) green.

The school had a trampoline, too, and although I don't remember anyone ever launching off and hitting the gym floor, those springs sure hurt if you caught part of an arm or leg in one.

(Oh yeah, they made us square dance, too. As well as this quasi-pagan ritual looking thing where we held on to the outer edge of a parachute and danced in a circle. I'm not sure what motor skills that was supposed to develop.)

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It was scary when it happened, but I had no peranent damage. My grandmother doctored me up, but I did have to go to the doctor a couple days latter because I had a piece of gravel stuck in my ear that she couldn't soak out. It was no biggie.
    I think we may need a second opinion...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    As well as this quasi-pagan ritual looking thing where we held on to the outer edge of a parachute and danced in a circle. I'm not sure what motor skills that was supposed to develop.)
    DO NOT FUCKING MOCK THE PARACHUTE GAME!

We always had a parachute, and they'd toss a couple of the dodgeballs onto it.. the trick was to keep it on the parachute and launch it back across to where it came from.

The teacher always went and had a smoke for that one. Easy PE.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think we may need a second opinion...

Bitchy. I like it.

Why do black people not ice skate as much as whites?

This was my favorite piece of equipment on the playground and our goal was always to spin fast enough that people got ejected!

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ugh, i hated those things.. always made me nauseous.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Ugh, i hated those things.. always made me nauseous.
    The last time I was on one, I was about 12. I went home, threw up, and never got on one again.

My kids love to drag me onto amusement park rides that have me right at the edge of hurling. The cheaper the park, the more rides you have that basically spin you around fast.

I can't do the spinning. I can do rollercoasters and such (after about 6 i start to feel a little blehh) but the spinny shit, no way.

A*O

We had a spinny thing that looked like a metal see-saw with a seat at each end and a handle in the middle that you cranked to make the whole thing spin round really, really fast. It was a barfometer and we'd have competitions to see who could go longest and fastest before they hurled like a garden sprinkler. Nice kids, eh? I can't do spinning to this day.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information