Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is your view about Iran?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I was watching Bagdad High (yes I know it's in Iraq) and they kept making comments about America, like "in America you have to leave your home at 18 and get a job" It's propaganda they have been fed and we get fed the same crap about them.

Unless you have been to a country you go by what the media or our government feeds us. After the Shah of Iran I began to doubt a lot of things, I love my country but sometimes they feed us crap and we go on blindly believing it.

We are on a exchange program in Baptist Town Mississippi with Irans ministry of health. They are helping to organize a better health program for the poor. Re - AARP Bulletin July issue Noted, it could help our entire nation.

I think a lot can be learned from other countries, we don't have to agree with their politics or their way of life but how can you honestly know their way of life unless you experience it for yourself? I want to know why some school systems work, I want to know how some countries have medical insurance for the poor that works, I want to know how other countries keep their crime rate down. It still amazes me that we turned down countries when they offered help during Katrina (Canada specifically) I hate that we tell other countries they can't have nukes when we do. If they can't have them no one should.

I was looking for a old friend on the Vietnam wall, his name is Joseph Thorne Jr. and I realized I'm tired of war, I'm tired of people not being able to work out their differences.

All I know is that my hairstyle isn't Iran approved.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    All I know is that my hairstyle isn't Iran approved.

mine either... but see thats just ignorance on their part because a ponytail is effective. However if they will fix our health care system I'll cut off my ponytail

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information