Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Video of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine surfaces

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would love to see a fat Kiefer Sutherland play him in the inevitable bio pic.
    I saw Kiefer Sutherland in a bar on friday. He was heading for the washroom, was very friendly and all smiles. He is also a tiny, TINY man. Like.. Prince tiny.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wow, I never would have guessed Prince tiny.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Me either! I always assumed he was like 5'9 or 5'10.

Rob Ford is an embarrassment

Odd. I figured Kiefer was like 5'10 or so. His dad is certainly taller.

This just in - Catholic School board kicks Ford out as football coach at Don Bosco. Seems like there's blood in the water this time.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford to take break from campaign, seek help - CNN.com

Mayor Rob Ford takes break from campaign to seek help for alcohol abuse

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• His break comes after a new report linked him to substance abuse
    • The report surfaced on Canadian media
    • "It's not easy to be vulnerable and this is one of the most difficult times in my life," Ford says

By Faith Karimi and Greg Botelho, CNN
    updated 7:07 AM EDT, Thu May 1, 2014

(CNN) -- Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said he is taking a break from his re-election campaign to seek help for alcohol abuse -- hours after a local newspaper reported on a new video that allegedly shows him smoking crack cocaine.

"It's not easy to be vulnerable and this is one of the most difficult times in my life," Ford said in a statement Wednesday. "I have a problem with alcohol, and the choices I have made while under the influence. I have struggled with this for some time."

The statement, provided to CNN by Canada's CTV News, comes after the Toronto Globe and Mail reported on the new video.

In the video purportedly filmed Saturday, the newspaper reports Ford is seen smoking what a drug dealer described to the paper as crack cocaine from a copper-colored pipe. Two Globe and Mail reporters viewed the video, and the publication said it was shot in what appears to be Ford's sister's basement.

The paper said the substance in the pipe could not be confirmed.

The video is part "of a package of three videos the dealer said was surreptitiously filmed around 1:15 a.m., and which he says he is now selling for 'at least six figures,'" the paper reported.

Last edited by dougie; May 1st, 2014 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Mayor Rob Ford takes break from campaign to seek help for alcohol abuse
    By Faith Karimi and Greg Botelho, CNN
    updated 7:07 AM EDT, Thu May 1, 2014

(CNN) -- Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said he is taking a break from his re-election campaign to seek help for alcohol abuse -- hours after a local newspaper reported on a new video that allegedly shows him smoking crack cocaine.

"It's not easy to be vulnerable and this is one of the most difficult times in my life," Ford said in a statement Wednesday. "I have a problem with alcohol, and the choices I have made while under the influence. I have struggled with this for some time."

The statement, provided to CNN by Canada's CTV News, comes after the Toronto Globe and Mail reported on the new video.

In the video purportedly filmed Saturday, the newspaper reports Ford is seen smoking what a drug dealer described to the paper as crack cocaine from a copper-colored pipe. Two Globe and Mail reporters viewed the video, and the publication said it was shot in what appears to be Ford's sister's basement.

The paper said the substance in the pipe could not be confirmed.

The video is part "of a package of three videos the dealer said was surreptitiously filmed around 1:15 a.m., and which he says he is now selling for 'at least six figures,'" the paper reported.

Oy.Hope the bastard never comes back.Supposedly the third tape is a sex tape.Hope all his stupid supporters have to watch it on a loop.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The rest of the article

"If these guys are drug dealers and there's money involved, they can say whatever they want to get more money, to extract more money from the people who are paying," he said of the seller.

The Globe said it did not buy the video, adding it purchased screen grabs from the three clips.

Fall from grace

Ford's fall from grace started in May 2013 when a cell phone video taken months earlier appeared to show him smoking crack cocaine.

Despite intense public pressure, he remained defiant and denied using any illicit drugs. In November, the city council stripped him of most of his power as mayor.

That didn't stop Ford, though. He ignored calls to enter rehab or resign, instead vowing "outright war" on the city council.

"If you think American-style politics is nasty, you guys have just attacked Kuwait," he said then to groans and laughter in the city council chambers.

Seeking another term

And none of this stopped Ford from seeking another term in office, something he's done for the past few months despite continued public ridicule and other challenges.

In January, he admitted he had suffered a "minor setback" after a video posted on social media showed him babbling about the city's police chief while at a fast-food restaurant.

Again, he insisted that he'd had a small amount to drink, but he hadn't taken any drugs.

"As you know, I'm a human being -- the same as every one of you," he told reporters at the time. "And I'm entitled to a personal life, and my personal life does not interfere with the work I do, day-in and day-out, for the taxpayers of this great city."

CNN's Catherine Shoichet contributed to this report

Just felt like posting this.

I was going to guess it's fake, but you can see everyone start to run to him to see if he's okay!

100% real.

Rusalka likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information