Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrorists take advantage of Canada's leniency

You might be, but the others.... no.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh, I gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You might be, but the others.... no.

You're right, I'm not joking.

What I've read on this case tells me this kid was shot in the chest...not the back. And I also believe he's lying, just like you believe the US is lying.

And I'm not sorry....I see it as this family, including Omar used their Canadian citizenship when it suited them....and lived in Al-Qaeda compounds, and planned and took part in murder. They exploit the Canadian link when it suits them.

So excuse me if I feel this kid gave up his rights.......He gave them up when he joined Al-Qaeda and picked up arms against the US, and Canada- who was figting with the US in Afghanistan.

Wouldn't picking up arms against Canadians make you a fucking traitor?

His lawyer is a liar- which is just what a defense lawyer should be. Just because his lawyer says something is a fact doesn't make it so......Lawyers never have guilty clients.

If Al-qaeda captures an American soldier, do they give him the rights he's entitled to under International law. Not fucking likely....a beheading would be more likely. I'll concern myself with their rights when they concern themselves with other people's. Did they con cern themselves with rights on 9/11? Or in Spain? Or London?

The Canadians- CSIS- that went to Guantanamo to interview this kid felt he was full of shit.

This is not some poor innocent child that got caught up in this. His father was Al-Qaeda'a paymaster, his brothers fought for Al-Qaeda, and he did too
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    "Enemy combatant" is a bullshit term made up so the US can circumvent international law and fuck up whoever they want.
    Sorry to be nit-picky, the US didn't create the term, it comes from the unlawful/lawful enemy combatant distinction created by the Third Geneva Convention, and is used pretty universally. The US just seems to throw it around a lot.

Debate on.

Not pertaining to the US itself:

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (AUMF) on September 18, 2001[4], wherein the Congress invoked the War Powers Resolution. Using this authorization granted to him by Congress, on November 13, 2001, President Bush issued a Presidential Military Order: "Detention, Treatment, and Trial of Certain Non-Citizens in the War Against Terrorism"[5]. The administration chose to call those who it detained under the Presidential Military Orders "enemy combatants". Since then the administration has formalized its usage of enemy combatant by using the term specifically for detained alleged members and supporters of al Qaida or the Taliban.
    of course, it's also been expanded to basically refer to anybody who is deemed a "threat". ie: citizens of the USA, anybody outside of it, all on the presidents whim.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information