Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: SNL Alum Victoria Jackson is a homophobe

She's an asshole homophobe. And on top of that she calls her co-host a "coffee-colored sidekick?" She needs to be strung up by her toe nails and set on fire. Fucking idiot.

Back in the 80s I hated this stupid, irritating, unfunny, completely untalented twat. I seem to recall that my friends at the time, many of whom I still know today, thought I was being harsh. I feel so vindicated now. I might even Facebook them and gloat.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

What I don't get and never have is, why do some people spend so much time and energy hating on gay people? It blows my mind. I mean, who has the damn time or energy for all this negative shit? I think it's some sort of mutant hate gene some people have.
    This broad is a douche.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    What I don't get and never have is, why do some people spend so much time and energy hating on gay people? It blows my mind. I mean, who has the damn time or energy for all this negative shit? I think it's some sort of mutant hate gene some people have.
    This broad is a douche.
    I agree, who gives a shit who fucks who, as long as it's not kids, animals, and is consensual? Get a fucking life assholes.
    sprynkles likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm starting to think, "Thou doth protest too much"

If she went to support ChickFilA I hope she had a chargrilled chicken salad with fat free dressing.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^

And I hope her gay ass walked home.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

She has always irritated me with her fake "baby" voice, much like the Kuntrashians.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    She has always irritated me with her fake "baby" voice, much like the Kuntrashians.
    I want to nuke grown women/teenage girls who talk like babies.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

This is not about homophobia, but I didn't want to start another thread for this asshole.

Victoria Jackson Sounds Off On Todd Akin's Rape And Abortion Comments
    Posted: 08/31/2012 4:50 pm Updated: 08/31/2012 5:10 pm

Reacting to the controversy surrounding Rep. Todd Akin's controversial comments regarding rape and abortion, former "Saturday Night Live" star and conservative activist Victoria Jackson said on Wednesday that if she were raped she would have the baby because it "would be a blessing," noting that the baby "has its own DNA" and is "not the father's DNA."

And responding to a HuffPost Gay Voices blog post from a former friend who said he ended their friendship because of her views on homosexuality, Jackson said she doesn't "think people should identify themselves by their sexual life."

"The Todd Akin thing was so blown out of proportion -- it's a joke," Jackson said at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., when interviewed for my SiriusXM OutQ radio program. "How many times do people get pregnant from rape? It's point zero zero one percent. It's a joke. I read lots of articles. I know people, because I'm 53. I've know a lot of people, and I've actually never known anyone who got pregnant from being raped."

"And guess what?" she continued. "If I got raped, I would have the baby. And if I didn't want to keep it because I had these [mocking tone] horrible nightmares, I would adopt it out. But I think that God can turn a bad thing into a good thing. And that, if I got raped and a beautiful baby who was innocent was born out of it, that would be a blessing. The DNA of a baby is individual. It's not the mother's DNA. It's not the father's DNA. And that's why I believe abortion is murder, because it's not the woman's body. It has it's own DNA. If there's a boy baby inside of me, he has a penis. That's not my body."

In response to Gay Voices blogger Dan Steadman's post, in which he wrote about ending his friendships with both Jackson and Kirk Cameron because of their views on homosexuality, Jackson discussed her gay friends.

"I didn't see [the post] but I love my gay friends," she said. "My best friends who are gay, I've actually never seen them with a boyfriend. It's like -- we've never talked about sex. I don't think people should identify themselves by their sexual life. My identity is in Christ. Some people's identity is in what country they come from. But I don't think people should make their identity about their sex life. That should be private. Why are they in the middle of the street in a parade? Why don't they just have sex in their bedroom alone?"
    Listen to the full interview:
    Review: The Week the Women Went is an equal opportunity offender

Apparently there is audio if you follow the link. I didn't listen to it.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

this dumb bitch can die already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

This just in: Christ has unfriended Victoria and stated, "bitch don't speak for me!"
    dilligaf and Waterslide like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I just want to punch her in the face, again and again and again.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

She can choose to identify with Christ but gays cannot choose to identify by sex life.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information