Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: SNL Alum Victoria Jackson is a homophobe

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/stat...95207560970240

"Former SNL star Victoria Jackson thinks Glee is turning boys gay. I think Victoria Jackson is more to blame for that. about 3 hours ago via HootSuite Retweeted by 100+ people

GeorgeTakei
    George Takei"
    So very true.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I couldn't place her so I goggled the twat and that screeching grating voice popped into my head as soon as I saw her face. Dumb bitch.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Elite Member

She's a Birther, too.

She was a one trick pony on SNL and during her 'career' afterward, anyway. The far right looney tunes are so happy to get a famous face that they will take anybody.

DAP

I watched her interview on Showbiz Tonight. Jesus, she takes the dumb blonde stereotype into a whole new level. She even makes Paris Hilton sound like a Harvard graduate, and I never thought I would see the day.

LOL, poor ole' bitch. Sounds like she lost her mind.

[youtube]IzoPtdG-aoo[/youtube]

Whoa, wait a minute. Kurt and Blaine kissed? Damn it, I have to catch up on Glee.

Well, that's a shame.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

you know its always pissed me off since as long as I can remember assholes complaining whats on tv b/c if you dont like something you can change the fucking channel! its like the simplest thing and I didn't think Glee was a kids show anyways, its like for younger adults isn't it; so get over it.

Victoria Jackson Takes Aim at Gay People Once Again on Her Web Show | Advocate.com

Victoria Jackson's at It Again

Former Saturday Night Live comedian and current wingnut Victoria Jackson devoted the most recent episode of her Web show to attacking gay people once again.

Jackson, who may be obsessed with all things gay, starts the show by singing a strange song about how society praises lesbians and scorns subarbanites. "Nobody respects a suburbanite, they think you settled for the lowest form of life," Jackson sings. "But, oh, if you're a lesbian, you would be so cool, breaking every rule. If you want to get a kick, you kiss your lover on the street and knock the Baptist off their feet."

Appearing on the actual show, which appears to be produced on a bare-bones budget, are Jackson and her African-American cohost Sonja Schmidt, who Jackson calls her "coffee-colored sidekick." Appearing as a guest is Gary DeMar, the president of American Christian, a nonprofit organization with a vision of "an America that recognizes the sovereignty of God over all of life and where Christians are engaged in every facet of society." DeMar and Jackson attack gay people, calling them "irrational, immoral," and "unnatural." They also throw barbs at Dan Savage and gay pride parades. Watch the show below.

[YOUTUBE]7g_3G7DzzWw[/YOUTUBE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Go the fuck back into obscurity you fucking homophobic cunt!
    Seth82, Brah, greysfang and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She needs to live in a long term mental facility. Bitch is not right in the head.
    Seth82 likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I can't even watch that clip, it'd piss me off too much.

this woman truly is a fucking idiot

Victoria Jackson, Former SNL Star And Tea Party Activist, Asks 'What Is Homosexuality?'

Victoria Jackson, Former SNL Star And Tea Party Activist, Asks 'What Is Homosexuality?'

Victoria Jackson is back at it.

The former "Saturday Night Live" cast member, Tea Party activist and right-wing pundit has sounded off on the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community yet again on her talk show. This time, Jackson and her guests attempt to answer the question, "What is homosexuality?"

Alongside "sidekick" Sonja Schmidt, Jackson engages in a confusing discussion with Gary DeMar, author of "God & Government." DeMar claims that the word "gay" has become a synonym for homosexuality in an effort to "[cover] up what the real issue is."

He continues, "In many discussions today, people are trying to equate homosexuality with racial issues. Race, skin color is benign, there's no behavior attached to a person's race. They look a particular way because of skin pigmentation...but homosexuality is about some sort of sexual, not just sexual thoughts but sexual actions."

After Jackson presses the question, DeMar notes, "I can't tell anybody on this program [what homosexuality is] because I would have to describe what homosexuals do," before going on to describe same-sex relationships as "irrational, immoral, unnatural" and "something we shouldn't be engaged in."

In a characteristic move, Jackson then argues that LGBT people would more accurately be portrayed by Hollywood in the likeness of controversial rights advocate Dan Savage, rather than the popular characters on "Will and Grace" and other programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

she's off her fucking rocker.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I love that this twat has the exact same hair she had in 85'.
    BITTER likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I love that this twat has the exact same hair she had in 85'.
    I think it's to distract from the 75 lbs she's put on since 1985.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information