Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neo Nazis on the march again in Germany

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    are they for real?! dumbasses

yep, that's Saxony. Dresden is the center of Neo-Nazi junk in Germany. Fortunately, they don't enjoy any sort of popularity elsewhere in Germany, and aren't allowed to be represented in the national gov't.

Lately, they've turned to fashion to make an inroad - stores called Torsteiner. The outlets get trashed outside Dresden, windows broken, stock stolen, lots of vandalism.

cant find anything on google images..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Here's a skinhead wearing a Thor Steiner sweatshirt.

Foto: Skinheads mit Pullover "Division Thor Steinar" mit schwarz-weiss-roter Fahne vor Plattenbau-Hochhaus

The "o" in Tor has a Norwegian slash through it, and is pronounced Thor. Norway has brought suit against the fashion line for using it's flag as a symbol of racial purity.

idiots.

and wtf is up with that fool waving the imperial german flag from the early 1900's?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i mean really, cavemen neo nazis in this day and age i just cant get over it's hilarity

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Germany is still very iffy and sensitive about stuff like this, so I'm surprised they don't squash it more quickly.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    If these were Neo-Nazis in America I'd say don't worry about it, but this is Germany. Germany and anything Nazi are a bad mix.
    There are neo-nazi groups in america and I personally would worry about it alot. I have had my share of anti- semetic statements sent my and my children's way so anywhere there are neo-nazi groups forming is a very scary thing imo.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    idiots.

and wtf is up with that fool waving the imperial german flag from the early 1900's?
    It's kind of like the idiots that get the swastika tattooed on them wrongly by not having it 'tipped' on it's corner, but having one side parallel to the the ground (like the historic swastikas)......know what I'm trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    It's kind of like the idiots that get the swastika tattooed on them wrongly by not having it 'tipped' on it's corner, but having one side parallel to the the ground (like the historic swastikas)......know what I'm trying to say?
    Yes, I do. But at the same time, it just goes to show how dumb and ignorant they really are, and that they don't do their research before making a decision to show the entire world how dumb they are (not like we don't know already). Their stupidity actually comforts me a little, if that makes sense. Stupid people can only go so far in life, at least by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Yes, I do. But at the same time, it just goes to show how dumb and ignorant they really are, and that they don't do their research before making a decision to show the entire world how dumb they are (not like we don't know already). Their stupidity actually comforts me a little, if that makes sense. Stupid people can only go so far in life, at least by themselves.
    yes but in the distance that they go in life can be deadly to an entire ethnic group of people tragically.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    yes but in the distance that they go in life can be deadly to an entire ethnic group of people tragically.
    Yes, if they get help. Let's cross our fingers that nobody with money/power will assist these monsters.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Yes, if they get help. Let's cross our fingers that nobody with money/power will assist these monsters.
    Ya'see that's the problem. Fascism makes a nice, tidy, workforce that only complains about Jews, Blacks and every other minority - never the boss or work conditions. Nazis are proud of their work ethic. This is why lots of German businesses are locating new factories in Saxony, cuz they make good little corporate soldiers.

Saxony needs the employment, granted.

maybe once they have jobs they'll stop blaming minorities for everything.

I don't get it. Like at all. How do you think you're better than someone else because of your race? I can understand being proud of your race or nationality, but to think people are below you because they're not the same?

Idk. It just doesn't make sense.

Slavery, Nazi germany, the mass killing/displacement of Native Americans, etc.. all rooted in a crack-pot social philosophy--that was at that time thought of as being scientifically proven-- that whites are biologically superior to members of any other race... which served as a nice little tool for economic exploitation and creating a "pure" white society... it's bullshit. Point is: it doesn't make sense. At all. If it did make sense to you, then you could start worrying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information