Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Myth of AIDS

Also, did someone care to mention that the people who would pay for the vaccine have a lot more money than those who would pay for the cure? Every insurance company would have to carry it-every clinic...every slut millionaire...

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    "Interesting video about the myth how HIV causes AIDS and how medical cartels are profiting from this completely false assumption. Discover what really causes what we today call AIDS and how drugs actually progress this disease and kill the patient instead of curing him"

^^this is what the link says about the video. This intro alone is RIDICULOUSLY IRRESPONSIBLE and is NOT backed up by the vast majority of the evidence out there, scientific, medical, etc.

-the MYTH of how HIV causes AIDS? it is an established FACT.
    incredibly irresponsible and ANYONE who would believe that shit on that link is an absolute moron and idiot. This is beyond what I would expect of even the most crazy ,nutcase, evil -onspiracy-theory fool.

Your opinion and your post are completely full of crap.
    Well to tell you the truth, i really don't know what to believe anymore, i was just making that post to see what others would say. But think about it to you think we have been fed the absolute truth? I'm not saying i believe everything he says, some stuff though is to think about. By the way, i know you're a well established member on here but just because someone voices an opinion there's no need to call them a moron or an idiot indirectly or tell me my post and opinion is full of crap. Yes i DO believe HIV has very much something to do with progression to AIDS, but i also believe that there are other factors. I'm sorry if i've offended anyone but i'm just a skeptical person because we live in a very shady shady world. Oh when i meant by saying that cancer could be cured i meant that you could treat it to the extent that the cancer is no longer detectable. I guess i just worded that wrong because most times the cancer does come back. I did come off as sort of ignorant in my first post, and i apologize for that, to tell the truth i don't even believe half the thing this man said and i take it back when i said that i completely backed him up. I just believe some things about this situation are worth questioning. OH and yes ppl ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX because HIV is contracted through unprotected sex and stay away from drugs.

there's jno such thing as SAFE sex.. just safER sex. sometimes things go wrong. I know one person who always played safe and still caught it.

its sad when you adhere to the rules and still get iced.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yeah actually i know of a girl that i'm very close to that always practiced this so called "safe sex" (you know using a condom) and she ended up with an std.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    there's jno such thing as SAFE sex.. just safER sex. sometimes things go wrong. I know one person who always played safe and still caught it.

its sad when you adhere to the rules and still get iced.
    r u fucking serious? i mean do you really believe this person for sure? b/c that is absolutely ridiculously frightening!

and i appreciate your opinions and explanations and insights and opinions Mavado; dont ever be scared away by anyone here!

A*O

I know that if I was back on the dating scene again (a) I'd want to know a LOT more about my potential lover before we did the Deed and (b) I'd probably insist on a blood test too, and (c) I'd get him to wear a condom, maybe even insist on a double-wrap too.

I am SO glad that when I was single and reckless the worst thing that could happen was either pregnancy or perhaps a dose of the clap. It's a lot different now and I'm going to have to teach my kids a whole new set of rules.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

no don't double wrap! 2 condoms equals more friction equals more possibility to break!

A*O

^^ See? It's these kind of details I never had to learn about, let alone put into practice. But thanks for the heads up Alice - you never know when this kind of stuff will come in useful LOL
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    r u fucking serious? i mean do you really believe this person for sure? b/c that is absolutely ridiculously frightening!

and i appreciate your opinions and explanations and insights and opinions Mavado; dont ever be scared away by anyone here!
    No, i'm not absolutely sure.. I wasn't there each time he got porked to make sure

Condoms sometimes break or leak.. it's safer sex, not absolute safe sex.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ewww leak? that dont sound too good.

yeah, a pinhole is all you need to get screwed over.. pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Well to tell you the truth, i really don't know what to believe anymore, i was just making that post to see what others would say. But think about it to you think we have been fed the absolute truth? I'm not saying i believe everything he says, some stuff though is to think about. By the way, i know you're a well established member on here but just because someone voices an opinion there's no need to call them a moron or an idiot indirectly or tell me my post and opinion is full of crap. Yes i DO believe HIV has very much something to do with progression to AIDS, but i also believe that there are other factors. I'm sorry if i've offended anyone but i'm just a skeptical person because we live in a very shady shady world. Oh when i meant by saying that cancer could be cured i meant that you could treat it to the extent that the cancer is no longer detectable. I guess i just worded that wrong because most times the cancer does come back. I did come off as sort of ignorant in my first post, and i apologize for that, to tell the truth i don't even believe half the thing this man said and i take it back when i said that i completely backed him up. I just believe some things about this situation are worth questioning. OH and yes ppl ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX because HIV is contracted through unprotected sex and stay away from drugs.
    ok..well I was a bit harsh and given your post now I withdraw those harsh words. Thanks for providing this in-depth explanation. This is just a very touch subject with me and I admit I can overreact. Thank you for clarifying things.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I always thought the condom thing was iffy, seriously, how many women have you known that got pregnant even though they were using a condom? They break, they spill, etc.

I too am glad I had my wild single days before the time of AIDS, if my husband were gone all of a sudden I can't imagine going out looking, not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, i'm not absolutely sure.. I wasn't there each time he got porked to make sure

Condoms sometimes break or leak.. it's safer sex, not absolute safe sex.
    I know more than one person (some straight some gay of both genders) who still got exposed to HIV and converted to postive status even though they did everything "right" to avoid it.

There is no safe sex, that is the myth!

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

.. and if yer gonna have sex, it's safer to be the porker than it is to be the porkee.

Much, MUCH safer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information