Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: The Myth of AIDS

  1. #31
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default

    Also, did someone care to mention that the people who would pay for the vaccine have a lot more money than those who would pay for the cure? Every insurance company would have to carry it-every clinic...every slut millionaire...

  2. #32
    Gold Member Mavado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    "Interesting video about the myth how HIV causes AIDS and how medical cartels are profiting from this completely false assumption. Discover what really causes what we today call AIDS and how drugs actually progress this disease and kill the patient instead of curing him"

    ^^this is what the link says about the video. This intro alone is RIDICULOUSLY IRRESPONSIBLE and is NOT backed up by the vast majority of the evidence out there, scientific, medical, etc.

    -the MYTH of how HIV causes AIDS? it is an established FACT.
    incredibly irresponsible and ANYONE who would believe that shit on that link is an absolute moron and idiot. This is beyond what I would expect of even the most crazy ,nutcase, evil -onspiracy-theory fool.



    Your opinion and your post are completely full of crap.
    Well to tell you the truth, i really don't know what to believe anymore, i was just making that post to see what others would say. But think about it to you think we have been fed the absolute truth? I'm not saying i believe everything he says, some stuff though is to think about. By the way, i know you're a well established member on here but just because someone voices an opinion there's no need to call them a moron or an idiot indirectly or tell me my post and opinion is full of crap. Yes i DO believe HIV has very much something to do with progression to AIDS, but i also believe that there are other factors. I'm sorry if i've offended anyone but i'm just a skeptical person because we live in a very shady shady world. Oh when i meant by saying that cancer could be cured i meant that you could treat it to the extent that the cancer is no longer detectable. I guess i just worded that wrong because most times the cancer does come back. I did come off as sort of ignorant in my first post, and i apologize for that, to tell the truth i don't even believe half the thing this man said and i take it back when i said that i completely backed him up. I just believe some things about this situation are worth questioning. OH and yes ppl ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX because HIV is contracted through unprotected sex and stay away from drugs.

  3. #33
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    there's jno such thing as SAFE sex.. just safER sex. sometimes things go wrong. I know one person who always played safe and still caught it.

    its sad when you adhere to the rules and still get iced.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  4. #34
    Gold Member Mavado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Yeah actually i know of a girl that i'm very close to that always practiced this so called "safe sex" (you know using a condom) and she ended up with an std.

  5. #35
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    there's jno such thing as SAFE sex.. just safER sex. sometimes things go wrong. I know one person who always played safe and still caught it.

    its sad when you adhere to the rules and still get iced.
    r u fucking serious? i mean do you really believe this person for sure? b/c that is absolutely ridiculously frightening!

    and i appreciate your opinions and explanations and insights and opinions Mavado; dont ever be scared away by anyone here!

  6. #36
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    I know that if I was back on the dating scene again (a) I'd want to know a LOT more about my potential lover before we did the Deed and (b) I'd probably insist on a blood test too, and (c) I'd get him to wear a condom, maybe even insist on a double-wrap too.

    I am SO glad that when I was single and reckless the worst thing that could happen was either pregnancy or perhaps a dose of the clap. It's a lot different now and I'm going to have to teach my kids a whole new set of rules.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  7. #37
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    no don't double wrap! 2 condoms equals more friction equals more possibility to break!

  8. #38
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    ^^ See? It's these kind of details I never had to learn about, let alone put into practice. But thanks for the heads up Alice - you never know when this kind of stuff will come in useful LOL
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  9. #39
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    r u fucking serious? i mean do you really believe this person for sure? b/c that is absolutely ridiculously frightening!

    and i appreciate your opinions and explanations and insights and opinions Mavado; dont ever be scared away by anyone here!
    No, i'm not absolutely sure.. I wasn't there each time he got porked to make sure

    Condoms sometimes break or leak.. it's safer sex, not absolute safe sex.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #40
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    ewww leak? that dont sound too good.

  11. #41
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    yeah, a pinhole is all you need to get screwed over.. pun intended.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #42
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Well to tell you the truth, i really don't know what to believe anymore, i was just making that post to see what others would say. But think about it to you think we have been fed the absolute truth? I'm not saying i believe everything he says, some stuff though is to think about. By the way, i know you're a well established member on here but just because someone voices an opinion there's no need to call them a moron or an idiot indirectly or tell me my post and opinion is full of crap. Yes i DO believe HIV has very much something to do with progression to AIDS, but i also believe that there are other factors. I'm sorry if i've offended anyone but i'm just a skeptical person because we live in a very shady shady world. Oh when i meant by saying that cancer could be cured i meant that you could treat it to the extent that the cancer is no longer detectable. I guess i just worded that wrong because most times the cancer does come back. I did come off as sort of ignorant in my first post, and i apologize for that, to tell the truth i don't even believe half the thing this man said and i take it back when i said that i completely backed him up. I just believe some things about this situation are worth questioning. OH and yes ppl ALWAYS PRACTICE SAFE SEX because HIV is contracted through unprotected sex and stay away from drugs.
    ok..well I was a bit harsh and given your post now I withdraw those harsh words. Thanks for providing this in-depth explanation. This is just a very touch subject with me and I admit I can overreact. Thank you for clarifying things.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  13. #43
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,580

    Default

    I always thought the condom thing was iffy, seriously, how many women have you known that got pregnant even though they were using a condom? They break, they spill, etc.

    I too am glad I had my wild single days before the time of AIDS, if my husband were gone all of a sudden I can't imagine going out looking, not now.

  14. #44
    Gold Member Delphinium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, i'm not absolutely sure.. I wasn't there each time he got porked to make sure

    Condoms sometimes break or leak.. it's safer sex, not absolute safe sex.
    I know more than one person (some straight some gay of both genders) who still got exposed to HIV and converted to postive status even though they did everything "right" to avoid it.

    There is no safe sex, that is the myth!

    Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

  15. #45
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    .. and if yer gonna have sex, it's safer to be the porker than it is to be the porkee.

    Much, MUCH safer.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 8th, 2006, 05:11 PM
  2. Megapixel myth: Why your $600 6 megapixel camera isn't better
    By SVZ in forum Computers and Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 5th, 2006, 02:23 AM
  3. Bush meets Michael Crichton, both agree global warming is a myth
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 19th, 2006, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •