Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Myth of AIDS

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: The Myth of AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=64

Weird, but interesting.
    um hi; i mentioned this in a thread a while ago; how its the drugs that are killing ppl; not the disease....i've done lots of reading on this and it is interesting, there seems to be a lot of assuming going on, but its tough to decipher either way. Then Grimm said how the drugs prolong/save life or watever but they cause you to shit your pants in the middle of the grocery store. However something is killing hundreds of thousands of ppl in Africa and i'm not talking about the violence...so.

davidicke.com has some articles in his news archives. I kno a lot of you think he's crazy, but I'm open to his research.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

It's appalling the level of ignorance still out there in the general public about this disease. Yesterday, for example, we had an elderly gentleman come doddering into the clinic for a physical so he could enter a local retirement home. As I'm taking vitals he asks me if he can get an AIDS vaccination during his visit. I was flabberghasted by his question and pointed out that there is no such thing. He then said, "AIDS can be cured, right?" Told him no, there was no cure for AIDS. He looked puzzled for a few moments and then asked me how to avoid getting AIDS and I told him all the standard answers, no unsafe sex, no sharing of IV needles, yadda yadda... and he started complaining saying that he was looking forward to having lots of lady friends in the retirement home but no way was he wearing a rubber because he thinks it ruins sex. The whole time this was going on I was dying because I was literally having to bite my lips hard to keep from laughing at Mr. 89 Years Old And Can't Walk thinking he was going to be the old folks home stud muffin. I wanted to just tell him to go ahead, ride bareback and do all the ladies he wanted because by the time it takes for full blown AIDS to develop he'd be probably be dead of old age.

That being said, get tested everyone. Knowing is better than not knowing. Whatever happened to AIDS being a priority for discovering a cure for in this country? Remember when they said that the government was doing no holds barred research to end this scourge?

^^^haha he was 89? thats good going! You must of been dying to laugh Undercovergator. What is it you do for a living, are you a nurse?

I loved the film; very interesting.

Yes it was one of the best videos I have seen. This is isn't the first video i see of ppl disproving the hypothesis. I've always been skeptical. If indeed the US government and certain groups like the CDC created this fear to create a multi billion dollar yearly industry than this is the most perverse and cruel thing humanity has done to itself. IMO, they're just in it for the money and not about finding a "cure". Imagine, if they found such supposed "cure", there would be no more research and no more billions of dollars of funding for worthless research and toxic drugs. Funny how cancer is now curable. They claim that HIV is incurable because the virus mutates. Well in cancer the cancerous cells keep mutating and rapidly reproduce abnormally, yet it is curable nowadays. I completely back up the retrovirus expert in the video, it seems like it just really is a hypothesis and hasn't been proven that the virus actually causes aids. The fact that it's also the only "slow" virus, meaning it supposedly slowly progresses and kills you, just adds more to disprove the hypothesis. Doesn't every other virus make you sick right away or kill you? I'm not an easy person to convince but until legit scientific proof comes out that the virus does indeed cause AIDS i will always be skeptical. The fact is that most ppl are brainwashed by the media and scientific foundations into believing what these groups want you to believe.

^ I agree, Its another industry of Fear used to Control.

Cancer is NOT curable "these days"! How insane. Treatment rates are up for some cancers caught at some stages but it has not been cured.

Um all sorts of viruses can lay dormant inside you for weeks, months or years.

Take herpes for example.

Flu viruses might not get you the day you inhale them, but a week down the line.

Plus with HIV, your body IS fighting it off to an extent.. it just eventually gets overwhelmed when the virus decimates T-cell production and leaves you open to secondary infections from more common stuff.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think it is really irresponsible for this thread to be here in its current state. The BEST knowledge we have tells us that the virus that causes AIDS is HIV and that you can prevent contacting it through not exchanging bodily fliuds with those who have it-either through abstinence, safe(r) sex, clean needle programs, hospital safety. I would hate to think that someone was going to read this and decide since the individual he/she was going to have sex with wasn't a drug-using degenerate and that it was okay not to use a condom if you weren't SURE, because the government wasn't out to get them. We can barely ever be sure when it comes to our choices and partners-but don't make choices based on ignorance.

Totally agree with the last two posts.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Yeah, it's pretty well established that you can get it through sex. I know enough people who've caught it that way.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

well i still don't agree with things like a freckle-y torso and cervical cancer being lumped into the lexicon of AIDS/HIV. sounds suspicious to me.

A*O

The bottom line is that you just never know so why take the chance?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

"Interesting video about the myth how HIV causes AIDS and how medical cartels are profiting from this completely false assumption. Discover what really causes what we today call AIDS and how drugs actually progress this disease and kill the patient instead of curing him"

^^this is what the link says about the video. This intro alone is RIDICULOUSLY IRRESPONSIBLE and is NOT backed up by the vast majority of the evidence out there, scientific, medical, etc.

-the MYTH of how HIV causes AIDS? it is an established FACT.
    incredibly irresponsible and ANYONE who would believe that shit on that link is an absolute moron and idiot. This is beyond what I would expect of even the most crazy ,nutcase, evil -onspiracy-theory fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Yes it was one of the best videos I have seen. This is isn't the first video i see of ppl disproving the hypothesis. I've always been skeptical. If indeed the US government and certain groups like the CDC created this fear to create a multi billion dollar yearly industry than this is the most perverse and cruel thing humanity has done to itself. IMO, they're just in it for the money and not about finding a "cure". Imagine, if they found such supposed "cure", there would be no more research and no more billions of dollars of funding for worthless research and toxic drugs. Funny how cancer is now curable. They claim that HIV is incurable because the virus mutates. Well in cancer the cancerous cells keep mutating and rapidly reproduce abnormally, yet it is curable nowadays. I completely back up the retrovirus expert in the video, it seems like it just really is a hypothesis and hasn't been proven that the virus actually causes aids. The fact that it's also the only "slow" virus, meaning it supposedly slowly progresses and kills you, just adds more to disprove the hypothesis. Doesn't every other virus make you sick right away or kill you? I'm not an easy person to convince but until legit scientific proof comes out that the virus does indeed cause AIDS i will always be skeptical. The fact is that most ppl are brainwashed by the media and scientific foundations into believing what these groups want you to believe.
    Your opinion and your post are completely full of crap.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

A*O

I don't think it's accurate to say that cancer can be 'cured' except in extremely rare cases. The word oncologists use is 'remission' which may continue for many years and allow the patient to live a perfectly normal, symptom-free life but there is always the chance that the cancer will return because it never really went away. I have a friend who works at the leading edge of cancer research in the UK and he says that most people have 'cancer' in their system and for must of us it remains dormant, often for a lifetime. But in other people something triggers the cancer to become active and finding those triggers is an important part of current research - the old prevention rather than cure theory. Having said that, he is also very optimistic that we are on the brink of making some huge leaps forward in the early (genetic) testing for cancer and applying treatments that will stop it in its tracks.

As for the great HIV/AIDS conspiracy theories, it's nonsense of course. If drug companies are supressing a cure in order to line their pockets then they'd be doing the same thing for vaccines against typhoid, cholera, diptheria, measles, etc etc etc. And if an HIV/AIDS vaccine does exist then the companies who produce it would make just as much $$$ as the drugs they currently sell.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information