Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: The Migrant/Refugee Crisis In Europe

^ Yep. There are places like that and there has been for years. Birmingham and Bradford are two places that definitely come to mind.
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There's a little township in New York that is a no-go zone. It's called Kiryas Joel:

Oddly enough, considering this thread topic, the majority of the Hasids (satmars) in KJ are of Hungarian ethnicity.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend

The kingdom has faced criticism over its response to the crisis

Adam Withnall

Friday 11 September 2015

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

Syria’s richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers.
    According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend.
    It would be unfair to suggest that the Gulf Arab states have done nothing to help the estimated four million Syrians who have fled their country since the start of the conflict in 2011.
    Just this week, the al Hayat newspaper reported that 500,000 Syrians had found homes in Saudi Arabia since the civil war began – as workers, not refugees.
    There have also been significant contributions from rich individuals towards the upkeep of refugee camps round the Syrian border, estimated by the BBC to total around $900 million (600 million).

But amid a history of competition between the Gulf states and Iranian-allied nations, there is a deep fear that allowing an influx of Syrian refugees could also let in Syrians loyal to Bashar al-Assad.
    There also exists a more general concern about demographic change, leaving the states opposed to the idea of welcoming refugees. In the UAE, foreign nationals already outnumber citizens by more than five to one.
    Back in Germany, Angela Merkel welcomed two refugee families at a home for asylum-seekers in the Berlin suburb of Spandau on Thursday.
    She told reporters after the visit: “Their integration will certainly take place in part via the children, who will learn German very quickly in kindergarten. And I hope and believe that the great majority will want to learn our language very quickly.”
    Whether she will welcome Saudi Arabia’s reported offer, which Al Diyar noted would “have to go through the federal authorities”, remains to be seen.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10495082.html

Last edited by Neptunia; September 11th, 2015 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link

I can't believe how tone deaf that country is! That's what they're sending to other parts of the world, Wahhabism? How about some cash to house the refugees?

What's German for 'go fuck yourselves'?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Germany will be their country.They are Muslims and they need to worship.Either the Germans will build mosques,or they will accept this offer.Saudis and Germans are in very good terms...
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I think it would be ill-advised to accept Saudi Arabia's offer considering the branch of islam that they have been promoting abroad.
    sparkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There's a little township in New York that is a no-go zone. It's called Kiryas Joel:

Well, I'm out. Appropriate language? Fuck that.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

A*O

Saudi Arabia, the West's BFF, has been funding mosques and religious schools all over the world for decades. These places promote the extreme Wahabi version of Islam of which ISIS is the inevitable result. Who do you think funds the well equipped and armed ISIS army?

Another source of funding comes from the Halal food accreditation racket that food companies are obliged to participate in. Basically if they want their product to be used it has to have the Halal tick on the label. In order to get permission to use it they have to pay a large fee to the Halal "authority" which is really a front for channelling money to various Muslim causes including ISIS. It's a handy way for sympathetic Muslims to discreetly support "the cause" too.

Yes, there are indeed no-go Muslim ghettos in the UK, mostly in the midlands and North, where there are large numbers (Muslims have big families) of unemployed, unemployable, bored, uneducated, angry young men who are ripe for recruitment by jihadi extremists. Some are in Syria fighting for their cause, others remain the the UK where they are equally dangerous. Add in a culture where men and women are kept strictly separated, high levels of testosterone and sexual frustration, contempt for women, espIecially white "sluts", and gang rape is common but under reported because it's racist.

Meanwhile...
    Channel 10 News tonight interviewed survivors of the sinking that drowned Aylan Kurdi, the toddler whose tragic picture shocked the world. It turns out the boy’s father was the people smuggler in charge of the boat, which he overloaded.

You know, I sometimes wonder if the dire predictions of Armageddon promoted by fundie Christians (oh the irony) won't be via some worldwide nuclear political cataclysm, but by a fight to the death between two religions. I know I'm cocooned from a lot of this on my safe island far, far away, but it's still deeply worrying and anyone who dismisses it as a temporary problem that's being exaggerated by racists and bigots is either naive or foolish.
    Last edited by A*O; September 11th, 2015 at 03:27 PM.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    What's German for 'go fuck yourselves'?
    Fickt Euch !

I have heard Germany will build 200 catholic churches in Saudia Arabia. One church for every person from the total 200 migrants that were given Asylum in SA.

A*O

Yeah right. Saudi Arabia is a shining beacon of religious tolerance and peaceful coexistence LOL

From Wikipedia amongst others:

Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited. These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others.

The Saudi Arabian Mutaween , or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) prohibits the practice of any religion other than Islam. Conversion of a Muslim to another religion is considered apostasy, a crime punishable by death if the accused does not recant. The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services.
    Kathie_Moffett and lucianodel like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Halal food accreditation racket
    Why is halal a racket? I never hear of anyone slamming the kosher accreditation racket.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

And believe me, that's a racket, as any kosher restaurant or grocery owner here in NY will tell you......
    czb and sputnik like this.

If anyone's running a racket, it's the Catholics in cahoots with the fish'n'chip shop owners who make a fortune on Good Friday.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Here's, it's the Mexican restaurants making fish tacos.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information