Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Making miscarriage murder

Aha, I went to undergrad in Virginia (Richmond area). I think there were times that I was the only person in the whole damn town who could drive during the month of January without having the vapors. I never could quite figure out why they didn't just buy a snow plow or 2 since it was going to snow/ice every year anyway.

I enjoyed Virginia, but I hate humidity, so we didn't get along all that well. Plus I always got a laugh when schools were cancelled because it was too hot, too cold, snow in the forecast, expected to rain. My poor daughter has never had school cancelled for a weather related anything (first Ohio, now Mont).

I guess my feelings on abortion have always been that it's a very individual choice for a person's circumstances. If you know that you are not capable of being a good parent, then there is far more harm to force someone to be a parent. The repurcussions of that include not only the mother and child, but extended family, community and society.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Aha, I went to undergrad in Virginia (Richmond area). I think there were times that I was the only person in the whole damn town who could drive during the month of January without having the vapors. I never could quite figure out why they didn't just buy a snow plow or 2 since it was going to snow/ice every year anyway.

I enjoyed Virginia, but I hate humidity, so we didn't get along all that well. Plus I always got a laugh when schools were cancelled because it was too hot, too cold, snow in the forecast, expected to rain. My poor daughter has never had school cancelled for a weather related anything (first Ohio, now Mont).

I guess my feelings on abortion have always been that it's a very individual choice for a person's circumstances. If you know that you are not capable of being a good parent, then there is far more harm to force someone to be a parent. The repurcussions of that include not only the mother and child, but extended family, community and society.
    You didn't like the humidity of Virginia Georgia is like ten times worse. As a matter of fact I thought the trade off for all humidity was no snow so this summer I'm expecting no humidity to make up for all the darn snow. I've only seen pictures of Montana so it's like Arizona with the low humidity.

I believe abortion is wrong but so many things in life are wrong, I'll leave it up to God or some one smarter to than me to work it out. I just don't want my taxes to pay for it because then I sort of feel guilty by association

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information