Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit freed in swap for 1,000 prisoners

Yes, many countries have check points on their *borders*. Having checkpoints throughout your road system, especially if those roads with checkpoints are specifically designated as the only roads a certain ethnicity can use is some apartheid bullshit.

Yes. There are Hamas extremists and they *are* dangerous and it *is* scary. But it doesn't give Israel a right to what they are doing in the West Bank.

And simply because things are bad in the Sudan it doesn't mean that they aren't bad in other parts of the world. A tiger doesn't make a lion any less dangerous.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

lol how can anyone be retarded enough to compare the checkpoints in Israel to regular international borders? that sort of tells us everything we need to know about this poster and its poor intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Girl View Post
    Israel is not the only one with checkpoints..the USA has them right at the border of Mexico and Calif. Other countries have them too and more would if they had the terrorists Israel has coming over..just recently Hamas was offering $500 reward for anyone who proves he intetionally murdered an Israel soldier by providing a photo and a news item.

And don't get me started on the borders between Sudan and Southern Sudan where millions have been killed since 2005 and are still being killed!
    wow... just fucking WOW! the stupid burns, doesn't it?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians , Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

Even the PLO agree

Jerusalem.Dutch newspaper Trouw, in an interview with PLO executive committee member, Zahir Muhsein said:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, ‘Palestinians’, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct ‘Palestinian people’ to oppose Zionism."

Just heard on the news today Israel has been hit with Rockets fired from Lebanon it struck northern Israel for the first time in more than two years, FOR NO REASON WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
    Last edited by Working Girl; November 29th, 2011 at 06:05 AM.

Gee. If they don't exist, you would think it wouldn't matter if they used the Israeli roads, then.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians , Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

Even the PLO agree

Jerusalem.Dutch newspaper Trouw, in an interview with PLO executive committee member, Zahir Muhsein said:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, ‘Palestinians’, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct ‘Palestinian people’ to oppose Zionism."

Just heard on the news today Israel has been hit with Rockets fired from Lebanon it struck northern Israel for the first time in more than two years, FOR NO REASON WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
    you can try and paint a turd up as pretty as you want - that don't make it no Easter egg. it's still just SHIT!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Did they steal some land from the Lebanese lately? Probably explains it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.

And until 1948 there was no nation known as Israel, governed by Israelis, so what exactly is your point - besides blind hatred?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm not sure I understand the point about Palestine not being "autonomous" as a rationale for not having a Palestine. We didn't have an autonomous Kazakhstan, Khyrgystan, etc. until recently either. But now we have them.

Many countries in that area weren't autonomous because they had been conquered centures earlier by the Ottoman Empire. But clearly there has been a Palestine for a very long time. The first time the area was recognized with the words "Palaistine" was in the 5th century BC, by the Greek historian Herodotus.

I think a lot of that argument comes from some pretty despicable things Arafat said in the mid nineties, but obviously Arafat being A) Out of Power and B) dead no longer speaks for the palestinian people.
    Do it anyway

Zuheir Mohsen, who Workinggirl wants to keep quoting has been dead since 1979. That's 32 fucking years. And he was a leader of as-Sa'iqa (the syrian sponsored opposition to the PLO, created by Al-Assad who wanted Mohsen to take over for Arafat), which had frequently hostile, and occasionaly violent opposition to the PLO under Arafat.

But based on the rest of the bullshit she spews out, I'm guessing she has no clue that he's dead or who he was.

Again, you must let go of the past if there is to be a future.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; November 29th, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Zuheir Mohsen, who Workinggirl wants to keep quoting has been dead since 1979. That's 32 fucking years. And he was a leader of as-Sa'iqa (the syrian sponsored opposition to the PLO, created by Al-Assad who wanted Mohsen to take over for Arafat), which had frequently hostile, and occasionaly violent opposition to the PLO under Arafat.

But based on the rest of the bullshit she spews out, I'm guessing she has no clue that he's dead or who he was.

Again, you must let go of the past if there is to be a future.
    I love that!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Wait for it, wait for it - very soon the rockets fired into Israel will be Israel's fault and more importantly the retaliation will have been to sever and unjustified. shhhhhhhh wait for it...

Meanwhile in Cairo Egypt venomous anti-Israel protests are held with attendants vowing to "one day kill all Jews." But this too will be Israel's fault. Wait for it....shhhhh

It's people like you, and the psychos that would go to a venomous anti-israel protest, that ensure there is no agreement in this situation.

vouching that!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information