Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: How Germany treats paedophiles before they offend

So you think people should be locked up for having bad thoughts? The whole point of the program is to stop them before they ever offend. If it works, no child will ever be hurt and there will be a bunch of men thinking bad things but never acting on them.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I can feel sorry for those, who realise that something is very very wrong with them and seek help, don't just throw their hands in the air, saying oh well, and set out to ruin lives of children.
    Those who know it's wrong and do it regardless - I'd let the victim's whole family serve justice. Alternatively, prison in gen pop.

Do most people think pedophiles are born being attracted to children? This is an honest question, I've never really thought about it before.

Most, yes. Just like everyone else is born with a sexual orientation. All except the ones who are just disgusting opportunists.
    OCD and Lalasnake like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Most, yes. Just like everyone else is born with a sexual orientation. All except the ones who are just disgusting opportunists.
    Interesting, the reason I asked this was because I always assumed pedophiles "chose" to target their victims because they are predators, not because they were born that way.

So if this is their sexual orientation, is society going to accept them in the future? In the past, homosexuals were shunned, but most of society now accepts it because they were born that way, not because they have a mental illness or whatever people thought up to discriminate against them.

I am in no way equating homosexuals to pedophiles, or saying mental illness is apart of it. I just want to make that clear right now.

My question is, if society is broadening their minds about what is acceptable because one is born a certain way, will pedophilia some day be considered acceptable?

I hope I've worded this in a way to make it clear that I do not condone pedophiles, I accept homosexuals, and I'm just honestly curious how society will look at this in the future.

I can't imagine a time when having sex with young kids will be acceptable

Homosexuality is different because it is between two (or more) consenting adults
    Serendipity likes this.

OCD

I don't think anyone should be locked up for having thoughts alone, no. We are however talking about people that are feeling disturbed by their intense urge to fuck children. So intense they are scared of themselves. I guess we could say congratulations and give some back pats out to the .000001% of pedophiles that actually seek help for having disturbing thoughts and urges BEFORE they've offended, but realistically sexual urges are intense and persistent. The odds of a grown ass man (and I guess I'll be PC and say women too) having never acted on his/her appetites has gotta be rare.

Pervert retraining doesn't work. You cannot change what a person is sexually attracted to. If you could then those anti-gay therapy places would have actually worked. I can't imagine any sort of therapy being able to change my sexual preference. There are some pedophiles that have experienced child sexual abuse themselves and then go on to offend, but more often that's not the case. They just prefer prepubescent children.

Because it isn't curable, I say err on the side of caution. There's nothing more disgusting than the our society knowingly allowing a pedophile to roam free. We've got a one down the street. He's 6 houses down and He's like 80. What's shocking is we live directly across from an elementary school.

Prior to these sickos offending, I do feel a lot of empathy. It must really suck to have a fucked up brain in that way to where you could hurt and ruin innocent lives with your perversions. That's sad and horrible. The thing is they need help, and they need to be tracked and watched. Once they fuck up I think they should be done being allowed to live amongst the rest of us.

Getting sexually abused as a child ruins a part of you forever. Forfuckingever.
    ManxMouse and holly like this.

^If he's really a registered sexual predator he can't live across the street from a school. You can report him as this is a violation.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I can't imagine a time when having sex with young kids will be acceptable

Homosexuality is different because it is between two (or more) consenting adults
    I would love to agree with you, but I spend a lot of time with my 95 year old Granny who says the world has changed and these things never would have happened in her world.

I keep telling her the world hasn't changed, there is just more access to news and things are more publicized due to social media, including homosexuality. Pedophilia has been around since the beginning of time, just like homosexuality.

I can't figure out how to share the link, but I watched a documentary called "The Dancing Boys Of Afghanistan" on PBS that tells a story that the practice goes back for centuries.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought pedophilia was classified as a psychiatric disorder, and not "just" as a sexual orientation. more like a wrong form of sexual development.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    There are still legal places where you can rent an animal like you do to a hooker!Trust me,friends tried it last Christmas just to check if it is true.It very much is and it was a totally legal place.
    that is sick and disgusting. i hope they reported them to the authorities. they are not legal.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I don't think anyone should be locked up for having thoughts alone, no. We are however talking about people that are feeling disturbed by their intense urge to fuck children. So intense they are scared of themselves. I guess we could say congratulations and give some back pats out to the .000001% of pedophiles that actually seek help for having disturbing thoughts and urges BEFORE they've offended, but realistically sexual urges are intense and persistent. The odds of a grown ass man (and I guess I'll be PC and say women too) having never acted on his/her appetites has gotta be rare.

Pervert retraining doesn't work. You cannot change what a person is sexually attracted to. If you could then those anti-gay therapy places would have actually worked. I can't imagine any sort of therapy being able to change my sexual preference. There are some pedophiles that have experienced child sexual abuse themselves and then go on to offend, but more often that's not the case. They just prefer prepubescent children.

Because it isn't curable, I say err on the side of caution. There's nothing more disgusting than the our society knowingly allowing a pedophile to roam free. We've got a one down the street. He's 6 houses down and He's like 80. What's shocking is we live directly across from an elementary school.

Prior to these sickos offending, I do feel a lot of empathy. It must really suck to have a fucked up brain in that way to where you could hurt and ruin innocent lives with your perversions. That's sad and horrible. The thing is they need help, and they need to be tracked and watched. Once they fuck up I think they should be done being allowed to live amongst the rest of us.

Getting sexually abused as a child ruins a part of you forever. Forfuckingever.
    therapy for pedophiles doesn't have the goal of making the feelings go away or to cure them, the goal is to teach them how to deal with situations that could be dangerous and triggering and how to control their urges so they won't actually offend and rape a child.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought pedophilia was classified as a psychiatric disorder, and not "just" as a sexual orientation. more like a wrong form of sexual development.

that is sick and disgusting. i hope they reported them to the authorities. they are not legal.

therapy for pedophiles doesn't have the goal of making the feelings go away or to cure them, the goal is to teach them how to deal with situations that could be dangerous and triggering and how to control their urges so they won't actually offend and rape a child.

Pedophilia is listed in the DSM V as a paraphilic disorder. As was homosexuality at one time. The previous DSM also classified transvestism in straight men as a disorder as well, though now they've kind of let that one go. My point in what I said, was that these urges are biological and so is their preference, in many cases it is not a learned thing. It might be classified as a disorder, but the thin line for one being diagnosed with a paraphilic disorder is that it would hurt another person, or it causes the person distress- not merely distress resulting from society's views on their behavior. So technically you could really dig wanking and rubbing broken glass across your balls- but it wouldn't be considered a disorder unless it caused you distress.

The therapy to help these poor poor perverted disgusting creatures ward off their illegal urges doesn't work. The recidivism rates, and the fact that authorities believe the number of offenses that go unreported before and after prison stints is astronomical. And because it is in many cases not merely a learned behavior, but an inborn desire that was always present- like being straight or gay- how effective can it really be to go into therapy to learn how to deny your sexual preferences and urges?

I think the therapy on it's face is doomed to fail because you cannot stop someone's sexual desires barring chemical castration, and that only stops sexual urges, not violent urges. Just imagine going to therapy to learn how to keep your dick soft forever or to only get horny from imagining sex with children, but don't act on it. Or to try and learn how to fuck grown ups instead. I just think it's a waste of resources. Victims don't get these resources to deal with their lifetime of pain. I can't look at this without bias, so I readily admit my views are possibly in the realm of too harsh. I don't care what they do with the pre-offenders- try to rehabilitate, but once they offend they need to go away or die. The risk is too great. Children matter more than some pervs quality of life.

And if they aren't trying to make the feelings go away or retrain their brains, I'd say they are totally wasting their fucking time. Avoiding triggers- haha. Stay inside with a bag on your head and never use the internet.
    holly likes this.

OCD

He's owned his house for over 30 years (according to the county assessor website) and the school has been there for longer. His offense was child molestation in the 1st degree in 1995. He's a level II offender and it was a "non violent" sex offense with a child he was allowed access to, meaning he didn't seek out a child. Whatever the that means. Dumb laws.

Dang the quote didn't show up. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Germany imports a large number of our stray dogs and place them in animal brothels because raping animals is legal there.It is an business.
    According to this article, it was made illegal again in 2013. In Denmark, it was legal until April of this year. The article says Denmark had legal animal brothel farms where people from other countries paid to have legal sex with farm animals.
    Panorama: Dänemark: Sex mit Tieren ist verboten - badische-zeitung.de
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Articles can say whatever..i am telling you it exists.Even if they claim they made it illegal a few years back,fact is in civilized European countries raping animals was (IS)legal .And yeah,it is the foreigner,s who screw animals..haha.
    And let me share something i KNOW.In an Athens area full of immigrants some locals caught an immigrant dude screwing a sheep on the building,s top.They got up ,threw the guy 7 floors down and let it be known this will be the next offender,s fate.3 years later..nothing happens.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    According to this article, it was made illegal again in 2013. In Denmark, it was legal until April of this year. The article says Denmark had legal animal brothel farms where people from other countries paid to have legal sex with farm animals.
    Panorama: Dänemark: Sex mit Tieren ist verboten - badische-zeitung.de
    interesting. Denmark is also where they kill zoo animals because they're surplus/about to be breeding age and then dissect them in front of crowds of children, right? Surprising to me that there's such shitty regard for animals in a Scandinavian country (as their reputation is for being so progressive). Pathetic.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information