Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hostage's Homosexuality kept quiet

SVZ

Default Re: Hostage's Homosexuality kept quiet

he's too stupid and stoned. and i know he smokes pot for a fact, i've seen photographic proof

Default Re: Hostage Homosexuality kept quiet

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMonkey
    ummm hello.... a few murdering yahoos out in the mid-west do NOT represent all of Christendom. your statement is ignorant dear and bigoted.
    That was my point. Just because there are some Muslims who do terrible things in the name of their religion does not mean all are like that, just like not all Christians are like those that bomb abortion clinics & murdered Matthew Shephard.

Then you are going against your religion. be careful they may label you an apostate and call for your death. And if you are female be careful because you may dishonor your family and of course, be put to death. I don't see baptists hunting down their own because they don't show up for services on Sunday and beheading them. BIG difference.
    & to be honest, you don't know my religion AT ALL. If I chose to pray, that is between myself & God. I sometimes am remiss in some of the I should do & it's nobody's business but myself & God's.

& honor killing is NOT a religion practice--it is something that is practiced by Muslims & non-Muslims alike.

Do not speak unless you are informed of what you speak of. I usually do not get angry on these forums, bc I understand my religion is misunderstood, but to spread these lies is incredibly frustrating.

There is no comparing an average American Christian and say, an average Saudi Muslim. These people are still BEHEADING folks and STONING folks on a regular basis. That is alot different than some yahoo commiting a hate crime. (yes we call them crimes, in the middle east it's called "islamic law"). If you ask the average western Christian what the punishment should be for adultery, you won't hear "stoning the woman to death while buried up to her neck in the sand".
    That's funny. I have some friends from Saudi Arabia & nowhere do they list on their hobbies: "stoning women."

But even then, most if not all Christians (true christians not psuedo-christians who use their religion to justify their criminal tendencies) wouldn't murder a homosexual over it, like other religions would.
    Most of the Muslims I know would not murder a homosexual over the religion. Again, stop speaking against that which you do not know.

& to finish my rant, I don't care what religion other people are. I think that a person's path to God is a personal thing & however the find Him, it is their business. If you want to be Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, whatever, I do not mind. & it hurts me that others cannot find that acceptance.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

JungleMonkeyMix sounds like a hell of a drink.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Pfft, I bet it comes with one of those fruity umbrellas and girly glasses.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

thuck it! *swish*

hehe no, that was a one time performance only.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information