View Poll Results: George W. Bush..what do you think would be correct?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shot and hung by his heels in Times Square

8 25.81%
  • Beaten and then tried by the World Court for Crimes against humanity

18 58.06%
  • Exiled for life to a deserted Pacific atoll

11 35.48%
  • Delivered straight into the Devil's asshole?

21 67.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: George W. Bush should be...

Default Re: George W. Bush should be...

I agree with Gisa 100 per cent. I remember everyone thought Nixon was bad, but I think Bush is much worse. At least Nixon did some positive things for the middle class, but the only class Bush is interested in is the upper class.

Bronze Member

No way! Not defeatist, that would mean I have ceased to care. On the contrary I care deeply about this country and the deep, dark cesspool that this inept man has dragged us into.

It scalled reality, not defeatism. These days it sucks, but if we don't face it, we will never recover!

And I meant it about the troops, that is why this war must end NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by qisabella
    I really, really do not understand people who can still support this president. Seriously, unless you are a white male who makes millions a year and doesn't care about anyone else.

If you are middle-class to poor, EVEN if you are religious, this man has completely compromised your way of life. He has highered your taxes, started a war where only people from your tax bracket go to fight, made health care more difficult to obtain and/or pay for, rolled back even the most basic of environmental regulations, endorsed a domestic war against children, women and minorities, slashed funds for education etc...it just goes on and on.

I am a history teacher and take my word for it, he will go down as the absolute worse, most destructive president in the history of our great country.

BTW...

God Bless the troops and please bring them home saftely!!!!!!!!
    ITA very well said.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Considering what happened with the two Army privates the other day I'm thinking the devil's asshole is too good a place for Bush. This war needs to end now and the troops should come home.

Great post qisabella, particularly this bit that the brainwashed fundies don't seem to be able to wrap their brains around.
    If you are middle-class to poor, EVEN if you are religious, this man has completely compromised your way of life. He has highered your taxes, started a war where only people from your tax bracket go to fight, made health care more difficult to obtain and/or pay for, rolled back even the most basic of environmental regulations, endorsed a domestic war against children, women and minorities, slashed funds for education etc.
    The only people who've made out well under his administration have been the wealth. To say he's the greatest thing since sliced bread just because he's in your party is very ostrich-like. Would you Bush supporters still be supporting him if he executed a Gitmo prisoner on the White House lawn or would you find a way to spin it as a-okay? He's done nearly as bad to our poor beleagured military.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    ^I'd say with a defeatist attitude like that I hope to high heaven that my kid never ends up in your class! Thanks for supporting the troops though.
    I'd rather have my kid in her classroom than in your home, DP. It scares me to think what's being taught to the children in your home. *shudder*

^^ probably "kill all gays...and terrorists!"
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    Please go *&^%*@$%@%...........The irresponsible and immature one is Bush. And yes, I did vote..I stood in line 3 hours to do it too! Of course some spent 4+ hours in line to vote..and had to stand in a pouring rain..all because Bush's Ohio minions took voting machines that were needed in Democtatic areas and placed them in suburban locations where in some case there was no fucking wait at all. The devil'sasshole is winning..although I am beginning to think that would be too good of a place for him...and he would be using up room that should be reserved for others..especially certain posters on message boards!
    get out the tinfoil hat please the death rays from the sky are frying your brain. You do not seriously believe that conspiracy garbage?! There are no "minions" who made any arrangement for voting machines. I cannot believe people buy into this fantasy. Sour grapes.

Jungle, before calling someone a conspiracy theorist you should *really* read up on what they're saying.

It's all been documented by respected news sources, so in effect you're dead wrong.

Your ignorance does not give you the position to be calling anybody a conspiracy theorist. Educate yourself please, right now you look foolish.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

JungleMonkey: I'm starting to think you're a postmodern performance artist and you are fucking with us. Because no person with two brain cells to rub together should doubt Sojiita. Politics is nasty business, and the Repugnants in particular have no qualms about dirty dealings and underhanded behavior. Remember: they're trying to save our souls, so anything goes! *dry heave*

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Jungle, before calling someone a conspiracy theorist you should *really* read up on what they're saying.

It's all been documented by respected news sources, so in effect you're dead wrong.

Your ignorance does not give you the position to be calling anybody a conspiracy theorist. Educate yourself please, right now you look foolish.
    She does not look foolish- you always use the same comeback of "educate yourself" or those types of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    She does not look foolish- you always use the same comeback of "educate yourself" or those types of comments.
    That's because such comments are warranted. Some people do need to educate themselves. And you know what? The ones that respond defensively are those that most need it. An education, that is. A cold, hard look at reality. *cough*

^I had that in the Navy thank you.

Not enough, apparently.

See, where is the moderator now? She's trying to start something up. And I'm supposed to just walk away because of the double standard here.

What double standard? Besides, you can take it. Your skin is damn thick.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information