Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay rape -- is this an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GuvmentCheese View Post
    They would "try" to do that, for sure. But there is a whole lot of semi-buried prejudice. Someone could easily say they have no issue with homosexuality and believe it to be true. But they still might have that thought that homosexuals have a different idea altogether when it comes to sex and that might sway their decision. It seems like a lot of straight people feel that gay people (men in particular) will have indiscriminate sex with whoever, whenever, which is, of course, not true. And yet, if asked, would say that they have no issue with homosexuality.
    Good point. I wonder if would be legal to insist on a jury of only gays? That would be the only jury of peers. We need a legal expert here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

SVZ

There's also the problem of people who (unfortunately) falsely accuse people of rape. And that probably has a larger effect on people coming forward.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Underreported doesn't mean impossible. It does happen. Erections don't only happen because of arousal, they can happen as a result of anxiety-which is plausible to happen in that situation. Also, date rape drugs can be used on men just as they can be used on women.
    It is still next to impossible for a woman to rape a man, and besides most men wouldn't mind (I wouldn't) unless the chick is fug. In order for a lady to rape a man, she would have to tie him up, stimulate his man tool and rub up against him. Date rape drugs make the victim pass out, so wouldn't the guy's dick remain limp while he's out?? Come on...

In my entire life, I have NEVER heard of a female -> male rape case.

SVZ

Good thing censuses and statistics aren't built upon one person's life experiences.

An erection is a physiological reaction, not a psychological one.

5 young tourist girls drugged and raped a village boy to his death a few years ago..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

GuvmentCheese

Quote Originally Posted by slimskater View Post
    It is still next to impossible for a woman to rape a man, and besides most men wouldn't mind (I wouldn't) unless the chick is fug. In order for a lady to rape a man, she would have to tie him up, stimulate his man tool and rub up against him. Date rape drugs make the victim pass out, so wouldn't the guy's dick remain limp while he's out?? Come on...

If a man is tied up or drugged and a woman sticks something up his anus, would that be considered rape to you? What if she forces him say, with a gun, to perform oral sex on her. Is that rape?

Not common, no. Possible, yes.
    Last edited by GuvmentCheese; April 23rd, 2007 at 12:52 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It amazes me how many men still think rape is only just about a real live penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    It amazes me how many men still think rape is only just about a real live penis.
    As opposed to a dead, decaying one??

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh please. Get.a.clue.

Have you read the other posts in this thread? Did you understand them? Have you thought about them? It's obvious that you need to inform yourself about rape. It is a crime of control, not always about penile penetration.

Legally a woman cannot rape a man, there is no law against it in the U.S. at least. However, it does happen.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Legally a woman cannot rape a man, there is no law against it in the U.S. at least. However, it does happen.
    Did not know that.

That's true, legally there is no classification for it b/c the law says they have to be penetrated for it to be rape. If a woman uses an object to penetrate a man it then gets classfied as a sexual assault and not a rape.

When a cousin of mine was in rehab he went to a female prison (something to do with the program) and the guards told all the boys they better not even look at the female prisoners because if they got the notion to attack them they would RAM a pencil up their dick to make it hard and then they would proceed to hold the men down and rape them. The guards said this was common in all high security female prisons because the women are normally locked up for years and years with no male contact.

That sounds like RAPE to me.

GuvmentCheese

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    When a cousin of mine was in rehab he went to a female prison (something to do with the program) and the guards told all the boys they better not even look at the female prisoners because if they got the notion to attack them they would RAM a pencil up their dick to make it hard and then they would proceed to hold the men down and rape them. The guards said this was common in all high security female prisons because the women are normally locked up for years and years with no male contact.

That sounds like RAPE to me.
    That sounds excruciatingly painful to me and I don't even have a penis. I have heard of that but sort of blew it off as fiction. Terrible to hear it might be reality...though no worse, I guess, than what some men to do women they rape.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Rape is rape is rape is rape... doesn't matter who the parties involved are; if you are not consenting or unable to give consent it is rape.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information