Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French gay marriage ban upheld by constitutional court

i feel your pain. i lived in geneva for years and it was similar. i lived behind the train station, not in a ritzy part of town at all, and i was paying a fucking fortune for a 1 bedroom on a really busy street where i couldn't even open the window in the living room in summer because there was so much traffic i couldn't hear what anyone was saying. so it was either suffocate from the heat or deafening noise. and i couldn't move because prices had gone up in the time since i got my place and demand was really high so there was no way i'd find something better.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, I derno.

Can't stand roommates anymore, and want my own space.. but too poor to get OWNED property, and not well off enough to get something nice to rent unless I luck out.

*ponder*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

yeah, there comes a point where you need your own space, even if it means sacrificing and paying more and living in something smaller. i briefly considered getting a roommate recently but then all it takes is one day where you really don't feel like seeing people and you come home to your own place and know you don't have to and can walk around naked if you want and i was reminded again of how great it is living on your own.

well, hopefully you will luck out and find something great. and when you do, i want pictures!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

See I'm the kind of guy who could look at a place and say "Look. It's a bit hideous right now, but it has good bones. Redo it, and I'll help. I'll paint or plaster or whatever."

I have in the past, worked out great.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    See I'm the kind of guy who could look at a place and say "Look. It's a bit hideous right now, but it has good bones. Redo it, and I'll help. I'll paint or plaster or whatever."

I have in the past, worked out great.
    Well Grimm...you are just going to have to move here to the States.

And Houston has a gay mayor too! just like Paris! Spend your travel dollars there!

And I feel your pain in a way...given my metal 600 square foot shoe box which is dark enough to be like a basement, and of course is wood paneled. At least the leaky roof is about to be fixed soon.

Of course all of my appliances are less than 4 years old, and it is only about $300.00 a month including sewer and unlimited water.

Of course I live in BFE too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information