Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Emmanuel Macron elected president of France

Macron hackers linked to Russian-affiliated group behind US attack

Cybersecurity firms think group with ties to Russian intelligence was behind leak of emails and other documents belonging to French election winner’s campaign team

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hind-us-attack

Kittylady likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Cybersecurity firms think group with ties to Russian intelligence was behind leak of emails and other documents belonging to French election winner’s campaign team

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hind-us-attack

Hmm.... Russia, again.. eh?

All points back to ..............Russia
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

oh my god, i swear the russians and fox news right wing trolls are the same people.
    also, not gonna lie, macron does it for me. i think he's way hotter than pretty boy justin trudeau.

Emmanuel Macron labelled 'psychopath who hates France' in Russian media

An article in Komsomolskaya Pravda says France deserves to go through 'globalist hell'

Emmanuel Macron becomes the youngest French President in the history of the republic Reuters

A Russian tabloid has quoted a description of the new President of France, Emmanuel Macron, as a psychopath who hates his country, and made derogatory allusions to homosexuality around him and his campaign.

An article in Komsomolskaya Pravda, refers to a picture of a topless Mr Macron as he poses for a magazine with the title “coming out”.
    The piece then later goes on to quote a psychiatrist who calls Mr Macron a psychopath, and suggests he does not love France and instead only loves himself.

“Like all psychopaths, he believes in his higher purpose. Macron does not love France and will not fight for the French people," the article says.. Psychiatrist Adriano Sagatori, who says he has studied the biography of the French President, described Mr Macron as a psychopath who he said would not fight for the French people.

“Macron loves only himself and he will fight to defend their fragile identity."

The piece also goes on to say that the word psychopath is not an insult and adds that the French deserve Mr Macron.
    “They, [the French], have to go through globalist hell. They do not deserve democracy, paid for with the lives of millions of Soviet soldiers,” it says.

This is not the first time Russian media has chosen to attack Mr Macron and question his sexuality.
    Sputnik, a Russian government-controlled news agency, previously claimed Mr Macron was “secretly gay and living a ‘double life' while backed by a “very wealthy gay lobby.”

Mr Macron was also allegedly targeted by Russian-linked hackers during his campaign.
    Researchers at the Japanese firm Trend Micro listed 160 attempts at electronic espionage which were attributed to a group called Pawn Storm.

American spy agencies have accused the group of acting as an arm of Russia’s intelligence apparatus.
    In addition Marine Le Pen, the leader of the Front National and Mr Macron’s rival in the presidential race, alluded to allegations Mr Macron had an offshore bank account in the Bahamas.

Mr Macron launched a lawsuit over the allegations, which appeared on websites linked to the Kremlin.
    Russian government officials have repeatedly denied claims of state-sanctioned hacking or interference in the election.

In the French election Mr Macron comprehensively beat Marine Le Pen of the hard-right Front National.
    He successfully secured 65 per cent of valid votes cast compared with only 35 per cent for his opponent.
    At the age of 39, Mr Macron is now the youngest President in the Republic’s history.

Brookie likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^He does it for you? I don't know about that... he seems to project no personality at all...
    Well at least, Le Pen lost...

He's smart and somewhat nerdy, right up my alley. Plus he reminds me of boris vian, my first dead guy crush
    i was obsessed with his books and music as a teenager

also, apparently im not the only one who noticed the resemblance: http://appnews.be/wp-content/uploads...boris-vian.jpg
    Brah likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sput, Macron kinda does it for me too, lol. Fight you for him!!!

You've probably seen this on FB or something but I loved it and sharing it here too:

What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    He's smart and somewhat nerdy, right up my alley. Plus he reminds me of boris vian, my first dead guy crush
    i was obsessed with his books and music as a teenager

also, apparently im not the only one who noticed the resemblance: http://appnews.be/wp-content/uploads...boris-vian.jpg
    Funny, my mum said the same thing about the Vian resemblance and I was "get out of here!". I like Vian better
    sputnik likes this.

And? And?????

I'd take a bearded gay psychopath over an ignorant, racist and misogynistic pumpkin in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; May 9th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
    Kittylady likes this.

I find Macon extremely attractive. I like my men boring and nerdy.

And THANK GOD. this election had me so nervous! France is still on my list of places to move, now.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

"Mackron hackers" sounds suspiciously like "Mackerel snappers". Are we sure the Catholics aren't behind this?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

I definitely wouldn't kick him out of bed!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think you're all too young for him.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Interesting breakdown of the election results. Shades of trump v. Clinton

Sorry, can't paste the article because I'm on my stupid ipad

https://www.ft.com/content/62d782d6-...5-23ef563ecf9a

French election results: Macron’s victory in charts

It's behind a pay wall.

I think Macron is attractive, but I'm more into pretty boy Trudeau

Still can't get over how a French president is my own age. (Sometimes it still feels unreal that I'm nearly 40. Like when the fuck did *that* happen?)

I get the pay wall sometimes but not always with the FT. Will try to post the whole article from work, it breaks down the french vote not only by rural v. urban, income and level of education but also by things how people resounded to survey questions about their level of iptimism in general.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information