Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daniel Craig: A Tranny for Gender Equality

Holy shit, how long do we get to poke it with a stick before the bus runs it over?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Holy shit, how long do we get to poke it with a stick before the bus runs it over?
    Shhhhh don't make the bus come yet. We can have fun for a few days maybe lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by carrievaught View Post
    I'm sure then that you would all be suprised that at my husbands job he has a female boss who makes what she should make and doesn't really even know how to do her job. She tries to do everyone else's then forgets what she needs to be doing. The military isn't the only place for equal wages. I spoke to someone about it.
    Shit happens, imagine that. Some people suck, some people slack, some people aren't good at their jobs, some people get paid fairly, some people don't. What does one isolated example have to do with a discussion of broader societal mores?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Nothing?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That answer is full of win. Others are full of whine.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

lol at this thread for going off track.

But to get back on topic, everyone regardless of what's between their legs should be paid the same reasonable wage for the same job/career that they're in.

Its very sad, but the truth is, equality for women is all over the world not just in the UK. In America the statics for a girl being sexually abused is 4 out of 5. As sad as that is, most women in America want equality, but only part of them want it so bad they are willing to get down and get dirty and actually do a man's job. If I, as a woman, want to be paid like a man, I have to be willing to take on more job responsibilities also. I know alot of women do that already and more, but some women complain and complain about not getting the same pay, but they aren't even willing to do the work.
    Everyone else has been pretty nice to you. I think you're full of shit. And dim as a fucking burnt out bulb.
    I have worked with several women before and men also. I never said all women just some women aren't willing to do work that men are. For instance, I am a housewife now, and I won't take the trash out or mow the lawn because I was raised that is a "man's job". Female dr's, lawyers, and business women, if they work as hard as men, should be paid the same. But some women don't. It's the truth. If you have never encountered that, you are very lucky.
    Seriously. YOU are the one with the problem. Some women don't work hard? You think? You repulse me - you make me want to vomit. Now, shut your mouth, get off the computer and get your ass in the kitchen and whip up some dinner for your man. And make sure your apron is pressed and the house is clean and there had damn well better be a beer on ice when he comes swaggerin in that door. don't forget the kneepads.
    There are good and bad workers in both genders. I just don't understand why it should matter whether its a woman or a man. I mean if a woman does a better job at something than a man she should get the recognition. And vise versa. I just don't understand why some people make such a big deal of it. I guess in a way I'm kind of innocent when it comes to this issue, because wouldn't you think that a woman who does as much work as a man gets paid the same? I would think so.
    Yeah, I bet you don't understand that. You're a housewife, you don't have an income of your own.
    No I don't blame my parents. There is a difference in blaming my parents for mistakes I make as an adult, and a difference in how they raised me. However, that aside, you did explain to me what was meant on the sexism and women not being paid as much as men. I have honestly never seen that. I guess I don't understand much about that. I thought that it meant that all women wanted equal pay, but not want to do the same job. That is how I understood the situation. I'm sorry to cause so much controversy, but really, I've never seen a man get paid more for the exact same position as a woman.
    Yeah, that's what equality means. Women want more money for less work. Does your husband LET you watch the fucking news EVAR?
    Not so idiotic as naive. I never knew it exsited. I always thought everyone was paid according to their job duties and experiance not their sex.
    No, it's idiotic.
    I'm sure then that you would all be suprised that at my husbands job he has a female boss who makes what she should make and doesn't really even know how to do her job. She tries to do everyone else's then forgets what she needs to be doing. The military isn't the only place for equal wages. I spoke to someone about it.
    I thought your husband was retired? What did you tell the someone you spoke to? That some bitch was making more money than your husband and she didn't deserve it? She doesn't know as much as your husband? I'm surprised that any adult would attempt to speak to someone else's boss/coworker about another adult's job or coworkers. Flabbergasted, Mrs. Cleaver. Ward will beat your ass when he finds out!
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Shhhhh don't make the bus come yet. We can have fun for a few days maybe lol
    I don't know, its almost been a month since the last one ran away.... I may not be able to show any restraint with this one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Its very sad, but the truth is, equality for women is all over the world not just in the UK. In America the statics for a girl being sexually abused is 4 out of 5. As sad as that is, most women in America want equality, but only part of them want it so bad they are willing to get down and get dirty and actually do a man's job. If I, as a woman, want to be paid like a man, I have to be willing to take on more job responsibilities also. I know alot of women do that already and more, but some women complain and complain about not getting the same pay, but they aren't even willing to do the work.
    Nightly News: Women backbone of U.S. economy - Business - Consumer news - U.S. business - msnbc.com

51% of managerial and professional jobs are held by women, and more women graduating from college than men, and 75% of household spending is mostly dictated by women.

WTF are you talking about?

And that 4 out of five molested stuff is utter bullshit, as has been already stated.

and a 'man's job? You mean like heavy manufacturing, coal mining, etc. -all jobs that are going out the window. Who is suffering the most in this recession?-undereducated men who work(ed) in the typical tough 'manly' jobs.

How can you be so out of it?

* Buys more popcorn *

And all this time, I thought this thread was about Daniel Craig in a skirt.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I think Daniel Craig would enjoy all the drama in this post. Seems like the type who'd have his own bucket of popcorn.

Anybody who thinks women and men are paid (or even treated) equally is either completely brain-dead or a troll. I'm going with both in this situation.

By the way, Charlie Sheen totally ruined the word "troll" and now it feels weird to use it.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

*pulls up a stool and steals Brookie's popcorn
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

damn he is sexy

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    STFU, take out the trash, and lube up my chassis. Men belong bare-chested and in the damn garage, so get!
    Or decked out in their para-paintball gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, that's what equality means. Women want more money for less work. Does your husband LET you watch the fucking news EVAR?
    I would think it's fairly blatant that the Husband (with a capital H) requires certain news programming.

As for our new little friend...have you EVER held a job outside of your home? Your nonsense is right out of the June Cleaver playbook. Here's the statistic that's missing from your knowledge base (among others) for a man and a woman holding the same job, with the same education and experience, the woman earns $.70 for every $1 a man makes, just for having dangling cartilage between his legs. Perhaps your husband's boss (bosses generally make more money than their subordinates - it's the American way) has to do everyone else's job, in particular your husband's, because he can't do his own job since his lazy ass wife can't take out the garbage or mow the lawn, he's too tuckered out.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

isn't tranny a bad word though?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information