Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The British hate the French. Shock.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I totally agree with the dislike of the French Candians. My husband is from France and has said the French have no love for them either. The French Candians think France would support them in a war, my husband said no way. They consider French Candians the way Americans consider Canada, seldom.

The French Canadians are quite different from the French. French Candians are stuck in the 1700's, even their French is old, and won't move forward, or let go. They lost, get over it. They remind me of the Mexican-Americans in California, you lost the war, you are Americans let's move on.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Silver Member

I'd never really noticed the French/English thing here in Europe, but then I live on the coast. Every week there's a french market in my hometown, where basically a load of the guys come over on a chartered ferry and set up the market on the waterfront of the quay; selling food, wine, toiletries, homewares. It's fantastic, and a lot of the french guys love trying to chat you up in heavily accented english

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    everyone hates Frogs INCLUDING ME!

i LUV HOratio HOrnblower
    Are you calling me a frog ???

Grimmlock, you might have problems with Québec separatists, but i'm sure you would not have a prob with André Boisclair...

Future (separatist) Québec PM and openly gay.

I could not see this happen anywhere else in North America

Merci

BM

Soooo, what exactly is the status of Quebec & their desire to separate? Do they still want to? What's up with that? Forgive my ignorance, please.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Mec View Post
    Grimmlock, you might have problems with Québec separatists, but i'm sure you would not have a prob with André Boisclair...

Future (separatist) Québec PM and openly gay.

I could not see this happen anywhere else in North America

Merci

BM
    Cuz he's gay means I have to like him? Meh, I hope the Americans swallow up Quebec if it ever seperates. That would be delicious.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Man, iv'e never read so much stupid shit in my entire life, first of all we're not "french-canadians" it is called Québécois now, The shit going on here is typical anal retentive anglo-saxon ignorance. On a forum run by faggots obsessed with Lindsay Lohan breast size or another b-movie starlet dress, it does annoy me.

Now think about it for one second and replace the word french-canadian with "black" or any other ethnic group and that would be call racism.

IGNORANTS... that's what you are. all of you

Allez vous faire foutre bande d'enculés d'ignorants de mes deux. Et vous pouvez tous léchez mes couilles putains d'Anglos de merde. J'imagine que les modérateurs vont me barrez, et bien servez vous.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

ps. I would be pissed off by Québécois too if i was living in Toronto and masturbating over the Queen picture as a major distraction

I guess that was my last post, this frog says Au revoir!

Meh, I'm English and I like the French, used to love visiting there. Though I draw the line at the frogs and snails

Hates a pretty strong word, I think they can be quite rude and I get the feeling they don't like the English when I have visited there but I wouldn't say I disliked them at all. They don't bother me!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    Hates a pretty strong word, I think they can be quite rude and I get the feeling they don't like the English when I have visited there but I wouldn't say I disliked them at all. They don't bother me!

Everybody in the world can be quite rude. Believe me, it is not a French privilege. I have visited many countries a met a lot of both rude and nice people all over the world.

And I really think the French like the English best than they like us (at least we don't constantly bash them in the press as they do about us)

Alice: frogs are cute, harmless animals. You should reconsider your thoughts.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Default Re: The British hate the French. Shock.

Beau Mec's letter was why there is such dislike. She is proud to be who she is, but not where she is. She detests being a Canadian. You are lucky I called you a "French Canadian, because what you really are is a Canadian. Tearing yourself away from all of Canada won't help, believe me. I won't say anymore, her letter showed everyone why we feel the way we do.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    Brits seem to hate Germans too
    The germans a famous one, however all the country hating is down to the older generations who still hold a grudge against the wars. My Nan has a lot so say about Germans, she a strict catholic polish. Younger generations don't bother - its in the past

why are the french called frogs? is it supposed to have any relationship with an actual animal frog? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    why are the french called frogs? is it supposed to have any relationship with an actual animal frog? just curious.
    I don't call them frogs, think it just refers to the eating of frogs legs? Which I have had the pleasure of watching my Mum do. eurghh

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

FRench:FRogs:: DUH!
    thats why smarty

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information