Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: On The Brink Of War In The Middle East (Again)

Default Re: On The Brink Of War In The Middle East (Again)

i am so sick of this. both of you insulted me first. take a look back a page or two and notice how much time went by and all of a sudden you start yapping about how i said this or i said that. why don't you go call your MA MA if you're so troubled by my comments. what makes you think you're the one who has all the knowledge of the world? do you think diversity is perversity or something?
    i've grown to like some of you but i cannot accept being called things i am not. i treat like with like and if you don't like then thats too bad so sad.

Say what? Not troubled by your comments. More like bored. "Diversity is perversity" -- where'd you get that? From Fox "news?"

You wouldn't know diversity if it bit you in the ass. Ever since you've been on this board you've attacked every single poster who has a different opinion than you. I'm all for diversity -- I just like mine backed up with a little brain power.

As for being called things you're not -- I never called you anything. Read my posts -- I suggested you make even a modest effort to educate/inform yourself about the world instead of expecting other people to spoon feed it to you. Quite a number of the neocon posters seem to think everyone should do their homework for them -- forget it. You might find yourself taken a lot more seriously and even respected here if you put a little effort into your opinions instead of spewing jargon and twice-baked propaganda. Good luck with that.

like i said, go call your MAMA with your drama and leave me alone!

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

oh i can take it girly but i don't go around looking to stir up trouble like yourself. I am asking you for a second time to back that 18-wheeler up, leave me alone and worry about gettin your load to the warehouse by morn.

DP, does every single post by you have to end in some ridiculously juvenile insult? Ad hominem anybody?

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygoodness
    DP, does every single post by you have to end in some ridiculously juvenile insult? Ad hominem anybody?
    pretty much. i thought that last one was pretty funny though. i said "load". hehe hehe

i really don't have anything to say to those who want to keep picking fights. you already know where i stand so when i make a remark about the likes of paula zahn don't be surprised for crying out loud. ignore me before you try to "educate" me on how to think. how stalin of you!

Anderson Cooper is a girlie man

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    oh i can take it girly
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same Dirty Pool that posted a "Goodbye Cruel Board" thread a month or so back whining about how mean spirited we all are? That doesn't sound much like 'taking it'
    but i don't go around looking to stir up trouble like yourself.
    Again, another falsehood. You purposely tried to bait another poster and I to get us to fight by mentioning her name in a post directed to me and then pming her to claim I'd been bashing her. If that's not shit stirring I don't know what is.
    I am asking you for a second time to back that 18-wheeler up, leave me alone and worry about gettin your load to the warehouse by morn.
    I used to feel sorry for you at first because you seemed very impassioned but you kept getting your ass kicked by the more intelligent posters. It's statements like this one that ended any pity I have for you. You can't cite facts or figures, you just hurl personal insults and stupid cliches. You'd be better served using the time you post here to go to a local community college and bettering your skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium
    He does seem rather gay, not that there's anything wrong with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinium
    Anderson is openly gay. I do not find him to be particulary 'effeminate' so I guess I do not understand your comment..unless of course it is just a slur against all gay men?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

He's never made a statement about his sexuality, one way or another, although there have been some rumors. I get the feeling he's asexual.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    He's never made a statement about his sexuality, one way or another, although there have been some rumors. I get the feeling he's asexual.
    He is gay. He is the most openly-yet-not-quite-so-to-the-point-of-saying-"I-am-gay"-person in America(except for maybe Lance Bass ). he will not completely come out because his 'handlers' think it could damage his career. But the evidence (including his own slip up when speaking to Falwell) is overwhelming..trust me on this.

And I envy who ever is or will be sleeping with him!

I still would like a response from JM on her 'girlie man' apparent slur.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Anderson Cooper I believe was the only one to take the White House to task for the horrors of Katrina, and wask "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" on camera.

He's more man than any neocon out there, by about another half.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same Dirty Pool that posted a "Goodbye Cruel Board" thread a month or so back whining about how mean spirited we all are? That doesn't sound much like 'taking it'

Again, another falsehood. You purposely tried to bait another poster and I to get us to fight by mentioning her name in a post directed to me and then pming her to claim I'd been bashing her. If that's not shit stirring I don't know what is.
    I used to feel sorry for you at first because you seemed very impassioned but you kept getting your ass kicked by the more intelligent posters. It's statements like this one that ended any pity I have for you. You can't cite facts or figures, you just hurl personal insults and stupid cliches. You'd be better served using the time you post here to go to a local community college and bettering your skills.
    You know i really fucking laugh at losers like you. I think you enjoy this. Here's a fact for you: two days can't go by without you sticking your ugly, yella, good for nothing mouthtrap into other peoples business. Mind your own fucking business.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information