Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Brexitpocalypse: CocksuckerBoJo’s Reign of Terror

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A BoJo baby:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/29/world...ant/index.html

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and partner Carrie Symonds announce pregnancy and engagement

CNN)British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his partner, Carrie Symonds, have announced they are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married, Downing Street confirmed on Saturday.

No further information is being provided by the Prime Minister's office at this stage.
    Prime Minister Boris Johnson with Carrie Symonds following his keynote speech at the October 2019 Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, England.

The last time a child was born to a sitting prime minister was in 2010, when David Cameron and his wife, Samantha Cameron, welcomed their daughter Florence.
    Johnson, 55, has four children from his second marriage.

Symonds, 31, has enjoyed a successful political career, working as part of the campaign team that helped to get Johnson re-elected as mayor of London in 2012.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Not the first one that he’s had that’s a bastard.
    Mrs Fawlty and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    A BoJo baby:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/29/world...ant/index.html

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and partner Carrie Symonds announce pregnancy and engagement

CNN)British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his partner, Carrie Symonds, have announced they are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married, Downing Street confirmed on Saturday.

No further information is being provided by the Prime Minister's office at this stage.
    Prime Minister Boris Johnson with Carrie Symonds following his keynote speech at the October 2019 Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, England.

The last time a child was born to a sitting prime minister was in 2010, when David Cameron and his wife, Samantha Cameron, welcomed their daughter Florence.
    Johnson, 55, has four children from his second marriage.

Symonds, 31, has enjoyed a successful political career, working as part of the campaign team that helped to get Johnson re-elected as mayor of London in 2012.

I'd rather have Corona virus than have that sweaty, grunting, snorting, non-condom-using pig on top of me.....and I'm a high risk Asthmatic!!!!!!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Boz has four children from his second marriage, but he also has another child from an extra marital affair, a child that he tried (and failed) to have hidden by a Court injunction. Then there's the claims by journalist Petronella Wyatt that she had two abortions during the course of their affair. And there's the rumours of a sixth child born as the result of yet another affair that he's refused to comment on.

If he was working class places like the DM would be publicly flaying him as a symptom of 'Broken Britain' and fecklessness.
    rollo and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

so he's having a kid with the same woman he had the domestic violence incident with? where the neighbours called the police to their place? good luck to her.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so he's having a kid with the same woman he had the domestic violence incident with? where the neighbours called the police to their place? good luck to her.
    Yep, and who has consistently failed to keep his dick to himself throughout his marriage to the woman he is still technically married to until the Decree Absolute goes through. But I'm sure she thinks she'll be different (which is why she's not wasted any time in getting knocked up to seal the deal...)

The Conservative Party. The party of Family Values.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Who the hell is raw dogging this guy?
    Kittylady and Mrs Fawlty like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who the hell is raw dogging this guy?
    A woman with ambition as strong as her stomach, I think.
    fgg likes this.

or someone deeply damaged.
    fgg, Kittylady and mostroop like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Or just your typical conservative biddy chock full of internalised misogyny.

Gawd, she's horsey enough to be a Windsor.
    Kittylady and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

UK unveils 'iconic,' blue post-Brexit passports, made by a French-Dutch company in Poland

By Rob Picheta, CNN
    Updated 1213 GMT (2013 HKT) February 22, 2020

London (CNN)The British government has unveiled the country's new, blue post-Brexit passports, hailing the return of an "iconic" document that became a thorny issue during the UK's protracted departure from the European Union.

The first dark blue passports, which ditch the burgundy covers used by EU member states, will be issued in early March, Home Secretary Priti Patel announced on Saturday. Patel spoke of her excitement that "the British passport will once again be entwined with our national identity."

Prime Minister Boris Johnson had previously praised the color change as a "wonderful thing" and bemoaned his "sense of personal loss and outrage" when the UK's previous blue passports were "taken away" in 1988.

What neither mentioned, however, was that the new passports are being made by the Franco-Dutch firm Gemalto at its site in Tczew, Poland.

"I actually like the French-designed Polish-printed new UK passport," former Remain-backing MEP Seb Dance said after the launch. "Of course the previous one -- which allowed Brits the right to work, study and retire freely across their own continent -- was probably more useful."

The prospect of a return to blue passports became a divisive subplot during the UK's bitter EU referendum in 2016 and its torturous attempts to leave the bloc in the years since -- and those battle lines were re-drawn after the launch was confirmed.

Brexiteers have frequently painted the move as a way to reclaim British identity and freedom from the EU, while Remainers saw it as a petty and inward-looking obsession.

"I think it's a wonderful thing if people want to have a blue passport again," Johnson told ITV News in 2017. "I remember a sense of personal loss and outrage when they were taken away." The UK was under no obligation to change the color of its passports in 1988, but decided to do so in line with its fellow EU members.

"What a way to symbolise renewed national spirit," campaign group Leave.EU said on Twitter on Saturday, after the change was confirmed for March.

Former British MEP Edward McMillan-Scott, in contrast, said the passports "symbolise (a) prevailing Tory attitude to rest of Europe: isolationist, ignorant and self-destructive."

The front cover of the new passport.

The country prints new passports every few years, and the contract to make the new blue items was won by Gemalto in 2018 after it beat out British company De La Rue. At the time, Conservative MP Priti Patel called the decision "disgraceful" and "perverse."

But in more amenable language, Patel -- now the Home Secretary -- said on Saturday: "Leaving the European Union gave us a unique opportunity to restore our national identity and forge a new path in the world."

"By returning to the iconic blue and gold design, the British passport will once again be entwined with our national identity and I cannot wait to travel on one," she added.

The UK will now join 81 other countries which use blue on their passport covers, according to the Passport Index. The color is also adopted by nations including Argentina, Australia, Syria, Tuvalu and North Korea.

Britain left the EU on January 31, but negotiations with the EU are set to continue this year ahead of the expiration of the transition period in the withdrawal agreement.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/22/u...ntl/index.html

"British" Passport
    Waterslide likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Boris Johnson to marry pregnant partner Carrie Symonds with baby due early summer

Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds announced they've "got a baby hatching early summer" - and the boy or girl is at least the sixth child with three different women for the Prime Minister, who is still married to his second wife

Mr Johnson, 55, had four children - all adults now - with his estranged spouse Marina Wheeler and a love child who was conceived during an affair with property developer Helen Macintyre.

Mr Johnson is believed to be the first prime minister to get divorced and marry in office in modern times. The last PM to do so was Augustus Henry FitzRoy, the 3rd Duke of Grafton, who became prime minister in 1768 and got divorced and remarried the following year.
    There had been speculation for weeks that Ms Symonds - the first unmarried partner of a prime minister to reside in 10 Downing Street - was pregnant.
    The couple chose to live in the four-bedroom flat at No11 instead of the smaller two-bedroom official residence at No10.

The couple - who recently adopted a Jack Russell-cross puppy called Dilyn - spent New Year’s Eve on the exclusive Caribbean island of Mustique, where they stayed at a VIP villa that cost an estimated £29,500 for ten days.
    But they spent much of the time out of the public eye, and it is possible that he popped the question during their five-star getaway.
    The pregnancy and engagement announcement came amid speculation that Mr Johnson - who years ago wrote an article describing the children of single mothers as “ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate” - and Ms Symonds would get married soon after his divorce with Ms Wheeler is finalised.

The Prime Minister was frequently accused of adultery during their marriage and fathered a love child born to Ms Macintyre in 2009.
    Not a lot is know about his youngest child, Stephanie Macintyre, and it's believed that she doesn't have anything to do with her dad or half-siblings.
    His first marriage, to Allegra Mostyn-Owen in 1987, collapsed because of his adultery. The pair met while they were students at Oxford. Their marriage was annulled in 1993, and 12 days later he married Ms Wheeler.
    Mr Johnson was sacked from the Tory front bench in 2004 for lying about an affair with the journalist Petronella Wyatt, which led to her having an abortion.

The Appeal Court ruled in 2013 that the public had a right to know he had fathered a daughter during an adulterous liaison while Mayor of London in 2009.
    Claims that Mr Johnson squeezed the thigh of journalist Charlotte Edwardes, at a private lunch at The Spectator magazine's HQ shortly after he became editor in 1999, overshadowed his first Conservative Party conference as PM.

Mr Johnson is said to have met Ms Symonds in 2012 when she was seconded to work on his Mayor of London re-election campaign as a press officer.
    Neither has revealed when they began seeing each other romantically.
    Their relationship came to light in September 2018 after it emerged Ms Wheeler had left Mr Johnson and was seeking a divorce after 25 years of marriage.
    In June, police were called to Ms Symonds' flat in Camberwell, south London, after an alleged altercation between her and Mr Johnson.

Ms Symonds was allegedly heard by neighboirs shouting “Get off me” and “get out of my flat” during the incident.
    She moved into No10 last July after Mr Johnson was elected Tory leader and replaced Theresa May as Prime Minister.
    London-born Ms Symonds, who turns 32 in March, went on to become the head of communications for the Conservative Party after working for Mr Johnson’s mayoral campaign.

A friend previously revealed that Mr Johnson and Ms Symonds “love each other very much” and “want to get married as soon as the time is right”.

........ like when he’s divorced from his current wife......
    Also there is talk that they will quietly get rid of the dog because they are “tired” of it and the mess it makes.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information