Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Brexitpocalypse: CocksuckerBoJo’s Reign of Terror

Must he refer to it as "hatching"? Gross.

She looks like she fell out of the same family tree as Pat Robertson or Sarah Newlin from True Blood.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who the hell is raw dogging this guy?
    BIB-Hahahaha, I told Mr F that I'd learned a new phrase today and he asked me if I'd been on the dark web!

This place can get a bit dark at times, but...
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

In the face of a global health emergency we have a twat in charge, Britain realises

26th February 2020

THE UK is slowly waking up to the fact that, in the face of an oncoming world catastrophe, it has chosen to put a d*ckhead in charge.
    As the coronavirus spreads across Europe to become a pandemic, Britons have realised that we are in the grips of a genuine global crisis and a tousle-haired shagabout clown will be handling it.

Nathan Muir of Mansfield said: “In fairness to us, we didn’t know this was coming. But now there’s a genuine world-changing event on the horizon it feels a bit like George W Bush on September 11th.
    “You know exactly what Boris will do. Nothing, because he assumes nothing bad could ever happen because he’s posh, then he’ll overreact and declare curfews and martial law and make everything much worse.

“He’ll ship the Royals to the Shetlands, close the NHS because it’s costing too much, blame the coronavirus for ‘not respecting Brexit’ and finally announce a slimmed-down Britain is open for business and kick the pandemic off again.
    “Is the worst possible person in charge at the worst possible time? And is that my fault? Well, maybe.”
    Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said: “This virus is a CIA superweapon. We should be welcoming refugees from China and expelling all Americans.”

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...20200226193841
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Coronavirus: PM announcing strict new curbs on life in UK

The prime minister is announcing strict new curbs on life in the UK to tackle the spread of coronavirus.
    From this evening people must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.
    Shops selling non-essential goods will also be shut and gatherings in public of more than two people who do not live together prohibited.
    The UK death toll has reached 335.
    If people do not follow the rules police will have the powers to enforce them, including through fines and dispersing gatherings, Boris Johnson said in a televised statement from Downing Street.
    Other premises including libraries, playgrounds and outdoor gyms, and places of worship must also close immediately.
    Parks will remain open for exercise but gatherings will be dispersed.

My jaw is still dropped because he publicly called black people pickaninnies...in the 21st century.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

"I feel sad that people have been offended by those words." Boris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "I feel sad that people have been offended by those words." Boris
    Wanker. He's a straw-haired wanker.
    Last edited by BITTER; March 24th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said: “This virus is a CIA superweapon. We should be welcoming refugees from China and expelling all Americans.”

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...20200226193841
    Well shucks, that would have put a damper on my trip to the UK.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't like his music but this is funny:

'He's in his 50s and I'm 23!' Lewis Capaldi admits he gets INSULTED when fans compare him to Prime Minister Boris Johnson

By LAURA FOX and BEV LYONS FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 12:19, 4 April 2020 | UPDATED: 12:36, 4 April 2020

Lewis Capaldi has admitted he gets insulted when people say he looks like 'sexiest guy alive' Boris Johnson.
    The British hitmaker, 23, told fans on Facebook he doesn't enjoy hearing that he resembles the UK Prime Minister, 55, given the pair have a 33 year age difference.
    Boris has been in isolation for a week after testing positive for coronavirus, as the country remains in lockdown to try and prevent the spread of the disease.

+7

+7

Really? Lewis Capaldi, 23, has admitted he gets insulted when people say he looks like 'sexiest guy alive' Boris Johnson, 55 (pictured right in March 2020)

Lewis told fans on Facebook: 'I'm not considering putting myself forward for Prime Minister although people say I look like a Boris Johnson which by the way is not a nice thing to see about yourself.

'Thanks for it, though it makes me feel bad. Not because he's an ugly chap. Just cause he's in his forties maybe fifties and I'm 23.'
    When a fan later asked Lewis in the live Q and A session to explain how he was the sexiest guy alive he said: 'Ask Boris Johnson.'

+

Funny: The British hitmaker told fans on Facebook he doesn't hearing he resembles the UK Prime Minister given the pair have a 33 year age difference

+7

Dream housemate? In the revealing chat, Lewis enjoyed several large glasses of wine, and said he'd love to be locked up with Gordon Ramsay during his self isolation

In the revealing chat, Lewis enjoyed several large glasses of wine, and said he'd love to be locked up with Gordon Ramsay during his self isolation.
    He explained: 'I'd like to be with someone who is a good laugh. It would probably be a comedian wouldn't it? No, it would be a chef - Gordon Ramsay. He's quite funny and can also cook.'
    Speaking from his parents' house, Lewis also revealed that he was 'a treat to be locked up with' but said that his creative juices had dried up during the lockdown.
    He said: 'It's so hard to write anything cause all I'm doing is sitting in my house watching TV, my mum showing me memes and my dad panic stations at all times.
    'It's not the most inspiring situation to be in to be writing songs. I'm trying my best. I'm looking forward to getting out of all this.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi....html#comments

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Boris has been taken to hospital 10 days after testing positive for Corona

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Boris has been taken to hospital 10 days after testing positive for Corona
    Although I hate him and his politics I wouldn't wish this horrendous disease on another living soul. I hope he gets through it, he's got a baby on the way.
    Sarzy and rollo like this.

Let's just hope the baby doesn't inherit his hair or ethics.

What Russian media is saying....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EU3ti_XX...jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1246913887141867527?s=20

Shit, so she has it too? How awful. I hope both of them and the baby will be okay.
    Sarzy likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information