Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Ark school board member wants gays to kill themselves

  1. #31
    Gold Member philbert_wormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Homophobic Southerners are not my cup of tea at all. I hated learning of this weinerless waste of sperm, soul, and sense with all my heart.

    Snce it is too late for his mother to flush him (Patsy Stone paraphrased quote from Ab Fab) I would like to make a Public Service Announcement about the entire fucking state of Arkansas.


    The following is my PSA...

    There are parts of Arkansas which are rather pretty in terms of nature and have tourism, like Hot Springs.

    But, please do not stay there if you visit.

    Rent a car. And, go to Memphis or one of the nice suburbs of Memphis for your hotel accommodations.

    Thank you

  2. #32
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,664

    Default

    Huh? We have lots of nice hotels here. And if you want to see Hot Springs, its a little inconvenient to drive several hours to Memphis when it's time to go to bed. Sorry you don't like Arkansas, but damn.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  3. #33
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,038

    Default

    No because being a fag doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives.
    Just because you're a complete loser, that doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives.

  4. #34
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    28,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    Homophobic Southerners are not my cup of tea at all. I hated learning of this weinerless waste of sperm, soul, and sense with all my heart.

    Snce it is too late for his mother to flush him (Patsy Stone paraphrased quote from Ab Fab) I would like to make a Public Service Announcement about the entire fucking state of Arkansas.


    The following is my PSA...

    There are parts of Arkansas which are rather pretty in terms of nature and have tourism, like Hot Springs.

    But, please do not stay there if you visit.

    Rent a car. And, go to Memphis or one of the nice suburbs of Memphis for your hotel accommodations.

    Thank you
    Homophobes aren't unique to the south, and the quote about 'too late to flush' is actually Jackie Stone's, Patsy's sister.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

  5. #35
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    49,520

    Default

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKvhtB3PP1E&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

    "I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

  6. #36
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crazytown
    Posts
    23,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    This is what I love about the internet. Fuckers like this who are openly bigoted and proud of it have been able to peacefully exist in droves in some of these southern states are now getting schooled, ridiculed and reviled by the rest of the world now that even hillbillies living in bumfuck egypt have internet access. Long live the internet.

    I think it's actually a shock to a lot of them to find out how universally despised their behavior and/or comments are for everyone outside their little bubble.
    Yes. Absolutely.

  7. #37
    Elite Member MrsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    21,702

    Default

    I love George!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  8. #38
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,664

    Default

    Love it
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  9. #39
    Gold Member BigBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    George is my new hero.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

  10. #40
    Gold Member Snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    I heart George!!

    The thing that really bothers me is when these freaks use the bible and call themselves Christians.

    Know what Jesus said?
    - Judge not, lest ye be judged.
    - Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
    - Love one another as I have loved you.

    Why TF is that so hard?

  11. #41
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    49,520

    Default

    You might also like him taking on Tim Hardaway.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s1iQODC5OI[/YOUTUBE]
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

    "I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

  12. #42
    Gold Member philbert_wormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    812

    Default Even though this is going back a while...

    Sorry you don't like Arkansas, but damn.
    What that fellow did just really pissed me off a very great deal and I am sorry for offending your (home?) state of Arkansas.

  13. #43
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,664

    Default

    Yeah, I don't get the blanket statement that people should never stay here if they visit. Not sure if you meant Hot Springs or the whole state but either way it's ridiculous.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  14. #44
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I heart George!!

    The thing that really bothers me is when these freaks use the bible and call themselves Christians.

    Know what Jesus said?
    - Judge not, lest ye be judged.
    - Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
    - Love one another as I have loved you.

    Why TF is that so hard?
    The issue I have with integrating anything Biblical is that being gay is NOT a sin. It isn't to be judged at all. When a good Xtian tells me that he "loves the sinner, hates the sin" I want to smack him. What sin, exactly? And why is your definition of a sin trying to strong arm the entire country?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

  15. #45
    Gold Member Snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    The issue I have with integrating anything Biblical is that being gay is NOT a sin. It isn't to be judged at all. When a good Xtian tells me that he "loves the sinner, hates the sin" I want to smack him. What sin, exactly? And why is your definition of a sin trying to strong arm the entire country?
    I see your point, never thought of it that way. BTW, I don't think it's a sin or sinful in any way.

    I was trying to make the point that if someone does see it as a sin, then as a Christian, they should just STFU because it's not up to them to pass judgement of any kind. I never thought that passage could be taken as a license to hate the sin and not the sinner. That sounds pretty judgy to me. I always thought it meant keep your mouth shut.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: March 1st, 2010, 09:52 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 21st, 2009, 08:51 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: December 6th, 2008, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •