Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ads tell women: "Abortion changes you"

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I believe people have the right to make a choice in everything they do but I also believe that I should have the choice not to support it. I do not want my tax dollars to pay for abortions. If someone gets an abortion it's between them and their maker, don't bring me into it - I wasn't there when the deed was done, nobody asked me my opinion then.

I'm glad I wasn't faced with this because I'm one of those that would have guilted myself to death.
    But your tax dollars don't under long existing federal law. I think most people feel that way no matter where they fall on the choice debate.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I believe people have the right to make a choice in everything they do but I also believe that I should have the choice not to support it. I do not want my tax dollars to pay for abortions. If someone gets an abortion it's between them and their maker, don't bring me into it - I wasn't there when the deed was done, nobody asked me my opinion then.

I'm glad I wasn't faced with this because I'm one of those that would have guilted myself to death.

Well, I don't want my tax dollars going to all sorts of things but then I understand that by living in an open democracy you have to accept certain things in order to get on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Your tax dollars already pay for about 10,000 things you don't want, never use, and would be horrified by.

Don't hear ya squeakin about those, though
    Well, yeah.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Well, I don't want my tax dollars going to all sorts of things but then I understand that by living in an open democracy you have to accept certain things in order to get on.

yes I understand the logic of it all. But living in a free society allows me to voice my disapproval right?

Paying for someones abortion just seems wrong to me. It's life or death and I'm a party to it all - I don't mind paying for birth control

i would gladly see my tax dollars go towards paying for other people's abortions. in fact, if i could make it so that my taxes only pay for abortions and family planning, i'd do it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

a lot more cost effective than wars, n'est ce pas?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think having a child changes you to a much greater degree.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

yes I understand the logic of it all. But living in a free society allows me to voice my disapproval right?

Paying for someones abortion just seems wrong to me. It's life or death and I'm a party to it all - I don't mind paying for birth control
    I don't like seeing my tax dollars go for torture, the death penalty, war and a whole host of other things so yeah, I guess we all have to suck it up to an extent.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    a lot more cost effective than wars, n'est ce pas?
    totally. not to mention, you see results right away
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'd rather pay a couple hundred for a poor woman's abortion than a couple hundred thousand to raise the kid she can't afford, but that's just me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Funny people complain more about their tax dollars funding abortion more than they complain about their tax dollars supporting the pregnancy, birth, and raising of the kid for the next 18 years. Nobody asked your thoughts on those things,either. I'd much rather help shell out the $$ for abortions than for people who can't afford to raise kids to keep on having them.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I*m happy to have my tax dollars pay for abortion as well as support for those kids that are born. I'm weird that way.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information