Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abortion numbers in Britain reach new record

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Abortion numbers in Britain reach new record

Unfortunate Teeth. Sounds like a good name for a band.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten
    Would they rather have a high school drop out young mothers, more populated areas or women protesting their rights?
    good fucking point! along w/ Sputnik's!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Not when you're pissed drunk like the English are 24/7
    I thought that was the Irish?...buncha drunk bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Careful or you'll get a scantimoniously whining private message accusing you of offensive English bashing!
    Gator it's a shame you took my PM as sanctimonious and whining, because it really wasn't. It was just a simple line to let you know that some people said they felt offended by what you said, you sure read into it more than it was

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Prevention first!
    Yeah, whatever happened to birth control? It's much easier than going to the butcher to get your baby killed.

God some of you are so narrow minded

Just because some poll shows that abortion rates in the UK have risen, doesn't mean that we are all drunken sluts that can't keep our knickers on and don't know how to use protection!

Oh and for the record I have very nice teeth
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Oh good lord. Like every person in America (or Canada or whichever other country here is bashing the brits) has perfect pristine bleached uniform teeth?

I feel like sticking my head in my scanner and posting a pic of my mush just to prove a point that my teeth are not rotting or disfigured. But I feel that the whole reason of halve of the jibes in this thread are meant to entice me into responding. Stupidly I have though, shame on me.

A*O

Does it really MATTER what other people think of Brits, Americans, Japanese, Italians or, shock, Aussies? Especially if it's a predictable cliche and not true anyway. Nobody is 'enticing' you to do anything except perhaps laugh along (or ignore) instead of getting all pissy about a bit of harmless teasing. There seem to be a lot of people with hair-trigger personal offence mechanisms and a MAJOR Sense Of Humour Bypass on this board at the moment. Lighten up already. Sheesh.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Of course it doesn't matter. It just seems blatantly obvious to me that there have been numerous posts over the past couple of weeks from a select few posters that seem to be posted merely with the aim of aggravating. Its plain to see. The comments from those who I don't associate with this group I can pass off as jokes and do laugh at. I won't waste my time searching through all the threads to prove my point. I just would have hoped that the posters involved were above all of this nonsense.

I'll go and be pissy on my own now.
    Last edited by Tenaj; July 12th, 2006 at 03:46 AM.

AO has me on ignore so she won't read this but just for the record I'd like to say that this is how she always responds when she's been insulting others. Well I'm sorry but 'it's just a joke' doesn't wash with me at all. I do not have a "hair-trigger personal offence mechanism" I can take a joke but the remarks made in this thread were rude, racist and uncalled for.

I myself obviously know that they are not true, as do all the other UK posters. But it is still not nice to read and I can't 'ignore' it when people are bashing the country that I live in and the people who live there. AO in particular has room to talk anyway, she's originally from the UK!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

A*O

Tenaj - I think you are being a tad over-sensitive and looking for aggro where none exists. It's understandable that people are feeling a bit fragile after Recent Events but let's try to avoid becoming paranoid. If people are going to be worried about 'offending' someone every time they post anything more contentious than group hugs or kitty pics, or even a joke, then things are going to get very bland and boring around here.
    Dame Edna Everage

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Unfortunate Teeth. Sounds like a good name for a band.
    Dammit I had better get some dental coverage soon or I am going to have some pretty 'unfortunate teeth'. *I think I need at least 2 root canals now. I can always just go to OSU dental clinic and let them 'experiment' on me on the cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    God some of you are so narrow minded

Just because some poll shows that abortion rates in the UK have risen, doesn't mean that we are all drunken sluts that can't keep our knickers on and don't know how to use protection!

Oh and for the record I have very nice teeth
    Well what is so bad about drunken sluts? Why is that such a negative thing? I have been quite a 'drunken slut' in my time!...but I won't take offense at the pejorative nature of your comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    I can't 'ignore' it when people are bashing the country that I live in and the people who live there.
    Try being from the United States and going into the US politics thread, World politics or even the religion forum... and facing 'the wrath of Grimm'..hehehe

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Try being from the United States and going into the US politics thread, World politics or even the religion forum... and facing 'the wrath of Grimm'..hehehe
    Uhhh exactly! Not once have I complained to a moderator about the fact that America and Christians are bashed daily here and I happen to be both.

Officially for the record when I posted once or twice poking at the British it was NOT aimed at certain people on this board at all, and it was humorous. Tenaj, I've never had a problem with you so why would I want to start trying to stir up some shit with you? It wasn't meant in any mean spirited way.

SVZ

We still have british crown up here in Canada. And I'm sorry, but they're utterly useless. She spent something like a million tax dollars to go on a trip to the Arctic.

A*O

Yeah, but the Queen isn't a dumb chav/slut who gets knocked up although you could argue that she's on welfare (ie taxpayers money). And she's the Queen of Australia too so don't give me the evils.
    Dame Edna Everage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information