Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whites to be minority

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Default Whites to be minority

Not sure where this one goes... OH MY!!!!!!!! The brown people are coming the brown people are coming or is it the rainbow?

Whites to be minority in US by 2050: study
    Mon Feb 11, 11:50 AM ET

Immigration will drive the population of the United States sharply upward between now and 2050, and will push whites into a minority, projections by the Pew Research Center showed Monday.
    "If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005," an increase of nearly 50 percent, the study by the Washington-based think-tank said.
    More than 80 percent of the increase will be due to immigrants arriving in the country and their US-born children, who will make up nearly one in five Americans by 2050 compared with one in eight in 2005, it said.
    Whites, who currently make up around two-thirds of the US population, will become a minority (47 percent) by 2050, the report said.
    The Hispanic population, currently the largest minority group, will triple in size and double in percentage terms from 14 percent in 2005 to 29 percent in 2050, the report said.
    The Asian population will roughly double in percentage terms, from five percent to nine percent, while the black population will remain static at around 13 percent.
    The projections are based on trends over the past 50 years, during which legal and illegal immigration have played an increasing role in US population growth, the report said.
    From 1960 to 2005, new immigrants and their US-born descendants accounted for 51 percent of population increase, and for 58 percent from 1980 to 2005, the report said.
    But, the report warned, "possible future changes in immigration policy" could impact the projections.
    Illegal immigration has become a top issue in the race for the US presidency, especially among Republican candidates, most of whom favor of a crackdown.

oh dont worry, whitey will fight long and hard to retain power.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ Eh he he he, you said long and hard.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

People act like sheer numbers is an issue and I don't think it is. During slavery, whites were often a numerical minority in many parts of the South being outnumbered by black slaves. The colonists/settlers were waaaay outnumbered by the Natives Americans here and look what happened. It ain't about numbers.

It is when they're taking your job!!!!!!!!!!

They took our jobs!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh man what else did they do? They're diluting our "culture" with their strange food!!!!!!!!!
    The main group to keep an eye on would be those south of the border as they see the largest increase.
    The asians are okay coz they're practically white; even though they may take your white collar job they will also probably open a convenient nail salon nearby as well... and have gun fights and gang wars outside of karaoke bars...
    The blacks remain static because of abortion genocide...
    there are so many it just makes my little anglo head spin... oh shit; my family is from Mexico... I TOOK YOUR JOB!!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

who cares. i know i dont and my white ass can light up a pitch-black cave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

They took our jobs!
    what did you google to find this?! i must know! was it "white-trash motherfuckers" by any chance

Gold Member

Whites are already a minority in my city. We deal.

Haven't we been a world minority for, well, ever?
    I always thought there mostly Chinese, then Indians.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I don't know yall... I bet a large percentage of these people don't pay taxes and utilize our welfare resources. The US will totally be in another Great Depression by 2050 with all these people bleeding our vast resources; they'll put our country into debt... oh shit, we are in debt aren't we? SO is it that pesky never ending war we're fighting, current illegal immigration and welfare issues, and all that silly stuff our government does... or all of the above... argh!
    And no we don't just deal... they're taking our jobs... eventually there won't be enough work to steal from just the blue collar workers... they'll really take your jobs!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; February 11th, 2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    And no we don't just deal... they're taking our jobs... eventually there won't be enough work to steal from just the blue collar workers... they'll really take your jobs!!!!!!!
    LOL - then all the middle class whites will be on government assistance and sit at home doing nothing. They will no longer complain about people sucking the government dry with social programs. Instead we will sit back with a sense of entitlement.

everyone is racist.

Yeah, pretty much! I <3 this thread!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'm totally shocked by this thread. So where is all the freaking out about immigrants and their anchor babies? I guess stating such opinions would be blatantly racist because this is about race? I swear... I'm totally playing my "confused by the lack of consistency" card.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; February 13th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

eh personally im too tired of reasoning w/ ppl. their fears cloud their sense of reason and judgement and its pointless. really pointless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information