Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/4 of black population missing from abortion genocide says Dr. Alveda King

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default 1/4 of black population missing from abortion genocide says Dr. Alveda King

LifeSiteNews.com
    Friday August 24, 2007

One Quarter of Black Population Missing from Abortion Genocide Says Dr. Alveda King

By Hilary White

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama, August 24, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Dr. Alveda King, the niece of legendary human rights campaigner, Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., told a meeting of Priests for Life, that the killing of a quarter of the black population of the US has not been from the lynch mobs of her childhood days, but from abortionists, “who plant their killing centers in minority neighborhoods and prey upon women who think they have no hope.

“The great irony,” she said, “is that abortion has done what the Klan only dreamed of.”

King was speaking Sunday at the unveiling of memorials at the Birmingham, Alabama church served by her late father, the Rev. A. D. Williams King. Her father served the church from 1961 to 1965, the height of the civil rights movement. King is a Pastoral Associate of Priests for Life and lived with her family at the church’s parsonage when it was bombed in retaliation for her family’s involvement with the historic movement.

Christian Newswire quotes Dr. King at the ceremony: “Daddy was unswerving in his dedication to God and to the cause of justice. While the ceremonies Sunday marked a historic period from our past, it reminded me of another kind of struggle for survival African Americans face today.”

Dr. King pointed out that the killing of the unborn in the US, which has taken the lives of well over 42 million American children, is overwhelmingly concentrated in the African-American community. “In the last forty-plus years,” Dr. King said, “15 million black people have been denied their most basic civil right, the right to life. Roughly one quarter of the black population is now missing.”

The abortion movement’s history is inseparable from that of the eugenics movement that held the genocide of the “dysgenic races” as a central goal and for which the poor were the “enemies of the people.” In the US, abortion facilities and offices of Planned Parenthood are concentrated in poor areas where the black population is especially targeted.

Margaret Sanger, the foundress of the organisation that eventually became Planned Parenthood, had as her goal the control and subjugation of the poor ethnic peoples, including blacks.

Dr. King said, “It's time that we remember the sacrifices of men like my father and my uncle who worked and died so that our children could live.”

“It's time to stop killing the future and keep their dream alive.”

Read the paper, “The Inherent Racism of Population Control” by Paul Jalsevac http://www.lifesite.net/waronfamily/Population_Control/Inher...

Great. Way to muddle two different hot-button issues. And she's doing a disservice to both of them.

You said it Bee

A*O

Don't you just love the Pro Lifers?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Not again.

well maybe black people need to stop fucking so much, and end the whole babydaddy 'culture', eh?

See, I can be a racist ass too. Who cares about any other babies, its just all about the black babies.

Give me a break. The Forced Pregnancy Nazis who, amazingly, mostly come from states with high unwanted pregnancies and get the most abortions out of anybody, suddenly want to wring their hands over planned parenthood?

Maybe if you retards LISTENED to planned parenthood, you wouldnt have so many dead black babies floating down the drains.

Ugh!
    Last edited by Grimmlok; August 30th, 2007 at 08:43 AM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

“The great irony,” she said, “is that abortion has done what the Klan only dreamed of.”

Yep, there's never been a white woman who has had an abortion.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    well maybe black people need to stop fucking so much, and end the whole babydaddy 'culture', eh?

See, I can be a racist ass too. Who cares about any other babies, its just all about the black babies.
    People (all colours) can fuck as much as they like, just use some damn BIRTH CONTROL !!!!!!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Oh but birth control is not part of "their culture".. see, being a cheap ghetto whore and popping out as many babies as possible when you cant afford them is fine, kids living in abject squalor or ending up in hopeless lives is fine, but heaven forbid anybody wear a fucking rubber or NOT bring a kid into that kind of life.

Hey black people fucking: WHY DONT YOU EXERCISE SOME RESPONSIBILITY instead of blaming helpful organizations around you?

Can someone please set this article on fire, it's very existence is offensive.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She should have been aborted.

Racist bitch.

Well, she can say all she wants, but the amount of babies being born around here that end up on welfare hasn't dropped one bit. Matter of fact, it is probably increasing. That means black and white babies.
    It really irritates the shit out of me that people say shit like this. I know there have been a lot of shit done to black people-horrible shit that no one deserves, but the thought that someone is forcing these girls to have abortions is stupid.

Yes, some nebulous evil presence is causing otherwise good black girls to go and get their junk flushed out.

It's not THEIR decision, it's not based at all on their families having a say.. it's THE MAN.

Grow up. Take responsibility for your lives.

.. and STFU.

Free birth control is available at any local health department. They will give you any type you want and free condoms. There is no reason for them to even get to the point to have to decide to have an abortion-that goes for anyone-it comes down to being responsible.
    No one wants to take responsibility and teach young men and women to use birth control, but they sure as hell want to stand up and point the finger of blame. They should be pointing at themselves.

It takes a village to raise a child, and per this article the village has failed miserably.

Now the village is trying to blame everyone else.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I think this is a throw back to the whole Margaret Sanger and Eugenics thing. I came from a spaceship; call me shabbaz and I'm going to fuck everyone up with my tricknology! The days of forced abortion and sterilization are over; though it did happen at one time... creepy... then again I'm all for it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information