Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Politician calls for ethnic cleansing of gays in Italy

Thumbs down Politician calls for ethnic cleansing of gays in Italy

And we were worried about Jim Naugle's proposed $250K robojohn in Ft. Lauderdale to halt imaginary gay bathroom sex. Take a look at what right-wing pol Giancarlo Gentilini, the deputy mayor of the Italian town of Treviso proposed in a TV interview:

"I will immediately give orders to my forces so that they can carry out an ethnic cleansing of faggots," Gentilini told the station in an interview.

"The faggots must go to other [places] where they are welcome. Here in Treviso there is no chance for faggots or the like."

There were nearly 1000 people in front of city hall protesting the outrageous comments, and calling for Gentilini's resignation. There's a video (in Italian), for those willing to translate.

http://www.americablog.com/
    Still a long way to go.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Holy shit!! I can't believe the hatred that spews out of people. Unreal! I hope the people of Treviso don't stand by and take this crap.

Yeah, pretty much the last minority group you can say this shit to and have people agree.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

The sad thing is that there are people that would agree with him and still very much think this way. Even though gays are a minority many people still refuse to acknowledge this, since they feel it’s a choice, unlike people who are born that way like say blacks and other minorities.

I fear that once religion exists people will continue to perpetuate this way of thinking using religion to vindicate them for their reasoning

apparently, the guy didn't use the word "faggot".. the italian word means "assfucker"

classy!@

god, can one day pass without some group proclaiming they hate and/or want to kill us?

Aside from being extremely annoying, it really is rather depressing. *sigh*

It makes me want to carry weapons and start an army, forcibly taking an island somewhere nice and declaring it ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    It makes me want to carry weapons and start an army, forcibly taking an island somewhere nice and declaring it ours.
    Nice idea, but i'd rather force all those homophobic idiots to be isolated on an island somewhere far away from the general population. We can stay here with all the sane people.

Or better yet, put them all on a giant raft and send them out into the middle of the Atlantic. Or wall them up in Vatican city while they await the rapture.

Yeah I'd rather we do that too send the homophopes away damnit you can't go to a deserted island and leave us Grim we need you to come save America lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

The freaks outnumber us 10 to 1.. it's easier to take an island and live in paradise than to try and beat 100 million dipshits.

Silver Member

I am straight, but not narrow, and it makes me cringe and boil my blood when I hear homophobic comments. Nothing but venom spewing from stupid, stupid people. There is still a looooooooooooooooong way to go. We just had Halloween cancelled in the Castro. One of the reasons, besides last years shooting, was the gay bashing. Take comfort in knowing that this straighty will defend you fiercely.

The haters never cease to amaze me.

a bashing in the castro?

whoever did it is lucky to have escaped with their life. Retards in toronto scream epithets and crap from their car, and one time the guy got stuck at a red light.. about 50-100 people surrounded his car and were hammering on it, probaly would have dragged the guy out and clobbered him but he zoomed away finally.

Silver Member

That's one of the reasons given for canceling Halloween in the Castro. Thing is that there are thousands of people that go and a lot of them are outsiders. I will still dress up and go down there this year. The gay bashing comes from outsiders coming to gawk, given that the Castro is known as a safe haven for gays. It still happens, sadly.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Mmmmm just imagine how clean and neat it would be, and I bet you would decorate it BEAUTIFULLY

Since when were gays an 'ethnic' group?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information