Thread: Nanci Pelosi appreciation thread

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thumbs up Nanci Pelosi appreciation thread

This is the thread where you can leave positive comments and compliments for our Speaker of the House, Nanci Pelosi. She also happens to be the only Democrat that I like, and it's not just because of her incredible sex appeal. Her trip to Syria shows that she is truly interested in establishing a sense of cooperation and mutual respect between the Islamic world and America. Anyway, this is the place for you to say nice things about Mrs. Pelosi.

She dresses very nicely.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's nice. I often think about what it would have been like had Bush married Nancy instead of Pancake Face. For the first time, there would have been true bipartisanship in the White House and the insane leftist pinko commie bastards from Hell wouldn't be busy running their pie holes round the clock. Can you imagine a bipartisan executive branch?? Oh, the possibilities...

What, instead of the religious-reich, do nothing rubberstamp congress that bends over for Bush and say "Yessir, anything you want?" and a first lady that actually does something besides enable her husbands horrible policies?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wacko Jacko, if you thought Nancy Pelosi has sex appeal, you wouldn't post unflattering photos of her in your other thread. This has become ridiculous. And if you think for one second that Nancy Pelosi ever would have been foolish enough to go anyway near W or his reptilian mother (and family), I just don't know what to say. I call troll.

I second that.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Thread Information