Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illuminati tactics exposed!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Unhappy Illuminati tactics exposed!

I want to believe.

Illuminati Tactics Exposed! (cue the X-files theme music)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 (CST) by Thoth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The United States has carried on foreign intelligence activities since the days of George Washington, but only since World War II have they been coordinated on a government-wide basis, but does the intelligence service have more than one master?

Over the past sixty years, a complex web of business dealings that seems to transcend international borders, politics and law and which is guided by an unseen hand has continuously shaped the world.

The World War II forerunner to the CIA was the O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services), which was established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in June 1942 in response to Pearl Harbour. The OSS had a mandate to collect and analyze strategic information required by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and to conduct special operations not assigned to other agencies.

One of the OSS agents was Major General Clay Shaw, who acted as the OSS liaison officer to British Prime minister, Winston Churchill.

After his decommission at the end of the war, Shaw, a hard-line right winger, became a senior figure in an organisation called Permindex. Permindex was by all accounts a business with questionable objectives and anonymous directors from its inception. As a company, Permindex obviously had friends in high places though, because in the late 40’s it began securing government contracts. Investigators looking into the company’s dealings claim that it appears, through cross indexing of restricted banking papers from the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, to be funded by Halliburton, the oil industry conglomerate that today boasts republican vice president Dick Cheney as its former CEO.

The Role of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International

The CIA used B.C.C.I. (Bank of Credit and Commerce International), which was founded in Pakistan in 1972 by Agha Hasan Abedi, to cleanse funding from suspect sources, and to create a funding route for the Afghan Mujahideen and Saddam Hussein in Iraq, which at the time they were financing and indeed arming. Some intelligence figures add that the CIA set up the bank to watch who laundered their cash through it. After the bank’s collapse in 1994, regulators discovered the bank had been involved in money laundering, bribery, support of terrorism, arms trafficking, the sale of nuclear technologies, the commission and facilitation of tax evasion, smuggling, illegal immigration, and the illicit purchases of banks and real estate. An incredible $13 billion had simply vanished. One of thousands of findings that emerged from subsequent enquiries into the scandal was that the regulators report found that former US Defence Secretary Clark Clifford and his business partner Robert A. Altman had been closely involved with the bank.

Senator John Kerry who authored an in-depth investigation into the banks dealings stated

"BCCI was not an ordinary bank. It was set up deliberately to avoid centralized regulatory review, and operated extensively in bank secrecy jurisdictions. Its affairs are extraordinarily complex. Its offers were sophisticated international bankers whose apparent objective was to keep their affairs secret, to commit fraud on a massive scale, and to avoid detection."

The US administration ultimately decided not to prosecute Clark Clifford for his involvement with BCCI on the grounds of his age and health.

Permindex branches out

In 1956, Permindex, apparently representing a group of American business interests, decided to move into Europe and set up in Basle, Switzerland. Two private companies were created under the auspices of the Permindex mother company: Building Finance and Parkhof. Parkhof however went bankrupt following a massive scandal, following which Permindex left Basle and moved to Rome where it set itself up as the World Trade Centre, Centro Mondiale Comerciale or CMC as it was known, before relocating to South Africa. The move from Europe to South Africa was almost certainly prompted by the failed assassination of France’s president, General Charles De Gaulle.

De Gaulle’s intelligence staff traced the financing of his attempted assassination back to Permindex in Switzerland and from there to CMC in Rome. Furious, De Gaulle complained to both the Swiss and Italian governments who revoked Permindex’s charter.

There were also indications that Permindex had been a NATO intelligence front that had been created after the War from the remnants of Adolf Hitler's intelligence units. According to some, this refers to the Spider networks of Otto Skorzeny and of former SS intelligence Chief, Reinhard Gehlen. Both Skorzeny and Gehlen were in the employ of brothers and high ranking Republicans, Allen Welsh Dulles, Director of the CIA under Dwight D Eisenhower and John Foster Dulles who served as Secretary of State under Eisenhower. John Dulles of course famously went on the record as making the chilling admission "The United States of America does not have friends, it has interests".

Permindex and the Kennedy Assassination

Permindex seems to have had a number of dubious characters associated with it on many levels ranging from the highest levels of government to the criminal underworld. Amazingly, its link to the attempted assassination of De Gaulle was not the first assassination attempt that Permindex had been implicated in.

Recently discovered documentation also suggests that it was the same Permindex apparatus that had financed the attempt on De Gaulle’s life that successfully assassinated President John Kennedy. Kennedy wanted huge cuts in armaments purchases and also planned to restrict the tax free financial donations to Israel until they stopped their aggression against Palestine and the Middle East. Most damning of all Kennedy wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve; the private bank that effectively runs America. It was a three pronged attack that would strike at the heart of the financial overlords that had succeeded in infiltrating every corner of society.

Clay Shaw, the former OSS officer and right wing extremist who had been involved with Permindex since its beginnings was arrested and tried for conspiracy in the assassination of John F. Kennedy - Jurors found him innocent. Summing up Shaw’s trial, district attorney Jim Garrison made it clear that although it was Shaw he was prosecuting, he had no doubt that Shaw was simply a cog in a much bigger machine with a darker agenda:

“What I'm trying to tell you is that there are forces in America today, unfortunately, which are not in favor of the truth coming out about John Kennedy's assassination. As long as our government continues to be like this, as long as such forces can get away with such actions, then this is no longer the country in which we were born.”

Jim Garrison, closing speech at the trial of Clay Shaw (28th February, 1969)

Permindex had spun a complex web of shadowy associates since its creation. Swiss bank account details reveal that the senior mafia figure Joseph Bonanno was also linked to the company, as was the international banker and Jewish activist Hans Seligman, and Lee Harvey Oswald’s killer, Jack Ruby, variously described as a mobster, intelligence agent, and small-time Hustler. The strength of the Permindex web is that it is so intricate and so secretive, it is impossible to completely unravel.

The head of the National crime syndicate, a mafia organisation that covered the whole of America, was a Polish Jew named Maier Suchowljansky, better known as Mayer Lansky. Lansky was investigated by J. Edgar Hoover into allegations that he conspired with Jewish owned Hollywood film studios to criminally siphon off huge sums of money which was then used to make films with a communist slant.

According to some sources, Clay Shaw himself claimed that an alliance existed between the mafia and the CIA and which was partially funded by the Jewish banks, to wrest Cuba away from Castro. The aim was to then sell huge quantities of armaments to Cuba, which would be purchased with loans from the CIA. Having sold the weapons to Cuba, the powers that be would then later claim Cuba was a threat, instigating unrest and political instability. This is reminiscent of what Halliburton has done in the Middle East with Iraq.

The agenda of the Illuminati is both complex and varied. Intercepted US financial traffic to the collapsed Bank of Credit and Commerce International, suggests that many people are on the payroll of the multinational drug companies, and are employed to discredit herbal and vitamin supplements, thus protecting the multi billion dollar pharmaceutical industry. Legislation is being planned to restrict the sale and use of non allopathic medication; a certain well known bearded conjuror is alleged to be an agent, although this has never been proven of course.

British Interests

In Britain, Prime Minister Tony Blair has set up 320 ‘quangos’ which are often referred to as ‘task forces’ which supposedly monitor and reform their given areas of responsibility. Many of the ministers and other members of these so called task forces also sit on the boards of or are major shareholders in the very industries they are supposed to be monitoring and reforming. The linking of the international drug companies and weapons manufacturers (which are often connected to the same people) to British government ministers hardly makes these task forces impartial.

AstraZeneca, one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, I am told by a top secretary has given Government minister David Blunkett large kickbacks, if this is true, what for I ask?

Princess Diana told me she was in fear of her life. She was told if she went ahead with her proposed tour of the Middle East and continued to give publicity to the plight of the Palestinians in her campaign to ban land mines, she would be killed.

Swiss banking is notoriously secretive, but a leak from one bank’s office in Tel Aviv reveals huge monetary sums incoming from the USA which was tied into the munitions industry and would have ceased with the land mine and weapon ban. Tony Blair’s main fundraiser and handler Lord Levy, allegedly draws funding from these sources, which are then registered through surrogate donors to New Labour.

The same two dynasties, the Rothschild’s and the Rockefella’s control both the pharmaceutical industries and the weapons manufacturers; both have mafia connections.

A means to an end

War is good business, it makes for employment, investment and ultimately, profit. The powers that be work to a cold and clinical agenda whereby individuals and countries can change from being an asset to a liability in the blink of an eye. By using money and power to control a range of people from government officials to members of organised crime, they harness man’s deepest failing, greed, and use it to benefit their own ends, enabling them to consolidate powerbases and make more money. Halliburton are deeply entrenched in the business of war, war is money and money is power. The Bush family of course, are major Halliburton shareholders; wait for more wars this year 2007.

source: ThothWeb - Illuminati Tactics Exposed

Adapted from an article submitted by Terrence Stokes.

© ThothWeb - ThothWeb - Your Portal to the Unknown
    mommy, im scared. i dont like being someone's/something's dumb worker bee and aimless ant in the antfarm.

*bump*

Alice, that article hurts my head. I need the Cliff's Notes for it.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Wink

you probably shouldn't read it Lobes; it might scare you too much and give you nightmares!

The Cigarette Smoking Man: It's a scary story. You want to come sit on my lap?
    Scully: You don't scare me.
    The Cigarette Smoking Man: My story's scared every president since Truman in '47.

The Cigarette Smoking Man: Don't try and threaten me, Mulder. I've watched presidents die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Damn! Every once in awhile I give my attention to this stuff... I know it's real but OMG what do ya do about it? I'll tell ya what I've come to: Daddy=God. Mommy=Goddess. We're going to need them.

my parents switched to repugs once we moved out and they had all this extra money! so i dont have no one; their theory now is, "if you can't beat them; join them." & "I wish i woulda invested in oil when Bush took office", so yeah; i can't exactly run to my parents when im scared/questioning "reality". they've become total sheep w/ age.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; February 7th, 2007 at 12:57 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well if it's any consolation I'm never joining that kind of sheep I don't care how old I get. I'm anti-sheep by nature, and that's one issue fer damn sure I'm not selling out on. Sometimes when I get out of touch I forget that there's so much more beyond this tangible world we live in.

I like listening to Coast to Coast AM programs about this sort of thing. George Noory's grandfatherly insight helps me manage the information a little.

Im never gonna me a sheep niether!

People like that I want to retire to the Island of Intellectual Bankruptcy.

... ok I'll be honest. There is no island. We just take them out in a canoe and dump them in shark infested waters. Happy?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

does jabba live on this island?!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Alice, that article hurts my head. I need the Cliff's Notes for it.
    gosh me too..i've tried to read it twice with not much understanding lol

Your article needs pictures, Alice.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah! There are some great twisted ones too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information