Thread: 3-year-old indoctrinated Saudi girl

Default 3-year-old indoctrinated Saudi girl

Last edited by JamieElizabeth; December 6th, 2006 at 09:59 PM.

Sick. And that's why so many Musline are doomed to continue their downward spiral while the rest of the world moves forward, with the exception of George Bush and his merry band of Neanderthals.
    Last edited by pacific breeze; December 12th, 2006 at 11:56 PM.

This is too hard to watch-the girl looked totally lost and unaware of what she was saying. Why would anyone teach a child such hatred?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Sick. And that's why so many Musline are doomed to continue their downward siral while the rest of the world moves forward, with the exception of George Bush and his merry band of Neanderthals.
    Well, not certainly all Muslims, and I do not think you meant to imply that either.

I am just wondering, why does it say Palestinian girl?It looks like they are from Saudi Arabia. Where does it state that the girl's background is Palestinian.

It is sad and sickening though, but then again this can be indoctriniated in families of all kinds and is necessarily not just limited to extremist Muslim type of thinking families. For example, those damn Nazi prussian girls that are 12 years old were fed racism since they were little tots.

This kind of thinking is surely not disseminated as widely as possible to all Muslims as people who have been throwing around this video are made to make people believe. I am not saying that was the intention of the poster either.

oh those girls arent even prussian or blonde.. they bleach their hair.

And theyre from the south US.

and theyre fucked in the head.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    This is too hard to watch-the girl looked totally lost and unaware of what she was saying. Why would anyone teach a child such hatred?
    I know, I didn't make it all the way through. And no, I don't believe all Muslims believe in this kind of hatred, but the people who are indoctrinating this child certainly do, and they are not the only ones, alas.

I got this video from a friend of the family, which he is jewish. I am not. I am unsure of the language, therefore, the origins. I only posted this video because it seemed interesting and informative, mostly because most people don't understand cultural development. Though the title that was sent to me was "an appeal against incitement", though i'm not trying to be biased.
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; December 13th, 2006 at 05:02 PM.

It's interesting her head is covered, I thought girls began to cover their heads after they were about 12-13.

The whole video was sad.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    I got this video from a friend of the family, which he is jewish. I am not. I am unsure of the language, therefore, the origins. I only posted this video because it seemed interesting and informative, mostly because most people don't understand cultural development. Though the title that was sent to me was "an appeal against incitement", though i'm not trying to be biased.
    Yeah even the YouTube video says Palestinian but I was kind of confused because I think they are based from Saudi Arabia.

I've seen the video before too. I felt so sorry for that little girl for being born to such vile,racist,and extremist parents.

But then again, some of those in Saudi Arabia are part of the Wahhabi sect and their teachings are so fundamentalist and just plain down right disturbing. They like no one but their sect. They even despise Shia Muslims and call them heretics.The Wahhabists are the ones that hold the royal kingdom too. I do not know if this girl is particularly from a Wahhabi family though.

My last comment in that last post is just that whenever I would go to some boards and they had the video posted they would represent it as being this is how ALL Muslims are and this is what they teach all their kids which is just down right ignorant and false.

Islam teaches tolerance and that Christians and Jews are People of the Book and deserve peace and respect as all good human beings should.

^Yeah, I'm sure that it is a limited point-of-view that the majority of the US has.

What do you mean, "The Wahhabists are the ones that hold the royal kingdom too".
    Does that mean owning a religion or actually owning wealth of the land? I'm sorry, I really have no clue?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I do think that moderate Muslims need to get loud about their disagreement with these extremisits. Being silent implies concurrence, at least that's how it is taken by a lot of people.

Silver Member

My mother used to work with this Egyptian woman named Gigi. She was the nicest, sweetest lady in the world and would do anything for (almost) anyone. But get her talking about the Jews and she would be a totally different person. She would talk about how the Jews deserved to die and that Hitler was a hero. She would never say anything against all these suicide bombers, she would just say how they were forced to do it because of the Jews. She even went so far as to say, when asked what would happen if her son was approached to blow himself up, that she would be proud of him!! My mom said that there were daily arguments between her and co-workers who would go off on her.

^Yeah, that's interesting, Limey. There is definately a struggle between owning the land and resources?

Is a sect suppose to explain who the better people are?
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; December 16th, 2006 at 05:28 PM.

I'm confused as to why all the different sects hate each other. It's the same religion, right?

I feel sorry for that little girl.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Thread Information