Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Even Terrorists Blame the CIA!!!

Default Even Terrorists Blame the CIA!!!

In Proof that terrorists themselves want you to swallow the conspiracy rubbish.....

Abu Bakhar Bashir leader of JI ( an asian based terror org with fnding from Al Qaueda )

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/bas...816891620.html

Best bit is he admits JI built a bomb a planned the attack - he still wants the credit but doesnt want the punishment.

Damn CIA always one upping the terrorists with their hi tech bombs, I mean how is your average terrorist meant to compete? You work hard at terrorist school, you plan the slaughter of innocents so well and then from out of the blue some big city hotshot comes along with his mini nuke and his fancy clothes and spoils your fun at the last minute!!

So here are the highlights:

"The Bali bombing was actually masterminded by America. Well, not masterminded, but hijacked. They planned it, but their plan was hijacked by America."

Damn yankees always stealing other peoples ideas!!

"So the bomb that killed so many Australians, it was an American bomb. It wasn't the bomb made by Amrozi and his friends."

So Amrozi still made a bomb.

"Secondly, it was unfair of the court to sentence them to death because their bomb would not have killed people, only injured them. It was a CIA bomb that killed people."

But Amrozi's bomb was a nice one - kind of like a pretty firecracker that srayed petals and little polite messages asking the Westerners "would you mind terribly not fighting islamic extremism. Because if they did it would be so grand and we will like you so much more. Thanks so much your pals at JI"
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

a micro nuclear bomb... one without telltale radioactive debris?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    a micro nuclear bomb... one without telltale radioactive debris?
    Yeah i know. Minor detail though - The CIA have special radiation free bombs.

They come in special packs with slogans like "All the destruction, None of the fallout"
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

Wouldnt the slogans be in french? maybe he meant Neutron bomb but the particular nomenclature escaped him due to poor english skills.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wouldnt the slogans be in french? maybe he meant Neutron bomb but the particular nomenclature escaped him due to poor english skills.
    a neutron bomb would be just the opposite-much MORE radioactivity than a normal nuclear device. Any nuclear device would have caused much more devastation than that of the Bali bombs..no matter how small it was. The bomber guy is a loon.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

erm, neutron bombs actually don't leave fallout from what I understand.. they emit a much larger burst of radiation at a higher wavelength because more of the fissionable material is consumed to do that.. ordinary nukes only consume a small amount and the rest of it is particalized to fall to the earth

erm, neutron bombs actually don't leave fallout from what I understand.. they emit a much larger burst of radiation at a higher wavelength because more of the fissionable material is consumed to do that.. ordinary nukes only consume a small amount and the rest of it is particalized to fall to the earth
    A neutron bomb would have caused massive radiation illness in people who were not even affected by the explosion. The injuries received were from the blast and from the resulting fires. There would have been flash burns, blast injuries, thermal injuries from the resultant fires, and massive radiation illnesses resulting from a neutron type nuclear device. Fallout would not be affected. There would be an increase in the initial burst of neuton radiation, but the alpha, gamma(causing flash burns) and the blast and thermal effects would still be there, even with a smaller tactical weapon. Even a small neuton bomb (like a 1 kiloton device) would have devastating effects over a much larger area than a regular truck or car bomb. It would simply have a greater radiation effect. Consider that the Oklahoma city bomb in the nineties was only 2.5 tons..and had a much stronger blast than the Bali bomb. compare the 2.5 ton damage with that which would be caused by a 1,000 ton damage bomb like that of a small tactical nuclear weapon. big difference.

a neutron bomb is basically designed to kill people by the initial burst of radiation who would otherwise be outside the blast and thermal affects of the bomb. The fatalaties in Bali would have included people who were outside the blast damage. The casualty toll would have been enormous. And there would have been fallout as well-the fallout would simply be in proportion to the size of the blast. Neutron bombs can be smaller and just as deadly, smaller bomb meaning less radiation from fallout only due to bomb size, not bomb type.

*you really don't give any credence to the loon terrorist's conspiracy theory do you?*

I dunno, i was reading up and it didnt have much to do with the size of the bomb, but how much radioactive material achieved fission which accounted for the larger burst of initial radiation instead of the thermal and fallout crap.. i shall have to research..

If there had been any kind of radioactive or nuclear device there would have been incredibly high casualties..way worse than 202 dead-as horrific as that is of itself. I just have a hard time believing this is a conspiracy in this case. I do think that Australia is still a target and I have a very bad feeling that the Indonesian terrorists are not going to be happy until they commit some heinous terrorist act on Australian soil itself . Hopefully I will be proven wrong. I would think even Canada would be something of a target too..I can see the Canadian involvement in peacekeeping in Afghanistan being seen by some of these crazies as some kind of 'western involvement'. Hardly any place is really safe. The US is so vulnerable with so many targets..I shudder to think what some terrorists could do by shipping something in one of those large shipping containers into one of our container ports like Long Beach California or Newark New Jersey..etc..

Its all symantics people.

The police found that it was two bombs.

One in a backpack that killed its owner ( it was only going to injure them !!!!! )

and one of about 1000kg of improvised explosive ( Thats 1000kg of non - lethal explosive mind )

Pfft. Canada isn't peacekeeping in afghanistan anymore than America is.

lol..ok how about "peacekeeping'??? or maybe peacekeeping(allegedly!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Its all symantics people.

The police found that it was two bombs.

One in a backpack that killed its owner ( it was only going to injure them !!!!! )

and one of about 1000kg of improvised explosive ( Thats 1000kg of non - lethal explosive mind )
    What do you think the current risk is for Australian targets in Indonesia(like the nightclubs in Bali and the embassy in Jakarta) and also any risk in your opinion in Australia itself?

High to Very High risk.

The US is the obvious target for results in the media.

However JI is the main terrorist organisation of the largest Muslim community in the world.

Australia/Australians are targets because:

- Our support for East timor: This is seen as a threat to Indonesian sovereignty. There are several other want to be independant states within 'Indonesia'. The Aussie action in ET was not well received by Indo. Indo was supporting the anti-democracy gangs in ET. It sets a precedent so that other states will be inspired by ET's success.

- Australia is percieved as the only western nation in the region.

- Australia is in Afghanistan and Iraq.

- We are the strongest military power in the region ( not by scale of personnel ) and we have a few controversial systems / weapons ( Over the Horizon Radar that allows us to monitor Air & Surface targets right up to Thailand and we are about to take delivery of conventional cruise missiles which is seen as a strike weapon and not a defensive one )

- We are the strongest economy in the region.

- We have the most resources ( indo lost the gas rights to the timor sea when ET was freed. Its now Australia and East Timor who benefit from the gas field )

Indonesia is dotted with tourist rich ( Aussie rich ) soft targets as in Bali ( Twice ) and the attempt on the Australian embassy in Jakarta.

So I would give a very likely to attack on Australians or our interests within Indo.

And a High to Australia itself. We have the community in which cells could shelter, we have the media grabbing targets - hit an oil tanker and spill in the harbour, Attack the Harbour bridge or Opera House.

We also have the APEC summit here in 2007. US Pres, Canadian PM, Japanese PM and Aust PM all in one place.

^^That is very disturbing and scary information. At least Australia did the right thing with East Timor, even if it makes Australia more of a target. They were just on a rampage there and would have killed/deported the whole populace if no one had intervened.

Thread Information