Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Racist bitch in Canada demands a white doctor

Default Racist bitch in Canada demands a white doctor

Janus likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

"What if his arm is amputated, or he has chest pains?"

Well, then you should be in an ER, bitch, not a regular doctor's office...

ETA: and I'm sure if your child were in that situation, you wouldn't give a shit what "color" the doctor was...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This bitch needs to get to the back of the queue. The doctor who dealt with me when I was in hospital was Asian and, guessing by his name, Muslim. One of the nurses was Spanish and another was (I think) Polish. I didn't give a single, solitary fuck about where they were from. I was too busy being grateful for their help in getting well.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yep, its so urgent to get your kid to a doctor that you spend 20 minutes on a racist rant. Stupid cockholster.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

"Can I please see a doctor that's white - that doesn't have brown teeth, that speaks English". She repeated this 5 times during the video. LOL.

In 2011 I went to see a doctor because I had mental health issues and some "women's issues", and I had the misfortune (so I found out later) that the doctor I saw had just come over (a couple of months earlier) from India. He treated me like shit and minimized my mental health problems, so I spent another 4 years trying to "deal with it myself" and "stop being lazy" like he demanded of me. I bought his bullshit and thought it was a simple problem and I was somehow deficient because I couldn't "get on with it" like everyone else.

Turns out after a mental breakdown, a stay in a mental institution and 4 years later, I did go and see a white male GP who informed me that I actually had Posttraumatic Stress all those years (2008-2015) and that Indian doctor I saw was full of shit with what he said. Through some research I discovered that mental health issues and (to a lesser extent) women's health issues are not considered important issues in certain countries. So the fact that this guy was qualified, still didn't mean he was qualified to practice unmonitored in a western country, because he still had with him the cultural differences from where he grew up.

So now, I'm a very wary of seeing Indian doctors, but that is from my own past experience with this one idiot I had the misfortune of seeing. I know it's not right, and I am trying to change my view on this, and I am ever conscious of not trying to offend people when requesting medical assistance.

However this lady is a completely different story and is just dialed up to 11, holy shit!

(sorry for the boring anecdote, just what I was thinking about when watching this).

I wish there was an update video where a Canadian white doctor did see her, but they should darken his/her teeth beforehand - I'd love to see what she says...what's with that specific requirement anyway?

I do have a strong preference for someone who speaks fairly clear English. I once had an ER doc that I couldn't understand a word he said and his own nurse couldn't either, so I basically went home with no discharge instructions. When the bill came I went to the billing department at the hospital and showed them my discharge papers and said I didn't think I should have to pay when I basically only received partial care (IV antibiotics and sent home with no instructions). There was literally nothing written on my discharge papers because the doctor didn't write them down and his own nurse couldn't understand him. My $400 co-pay for the ER visit turn into $50 because I guess they didn't want to get sued.

Other than clear communication I couldn't care less what color a doctor is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That woman is delusional. Not only is she a racist but then when people start standing up to her she complains it is because she is white. No self awareness whatsoever. I had to check the video title to make sure this wasn't a US Trump supporter.

Sort of on topic - i had my kid at the doctor's yesterday and they were checking in this woman before me. They told her she had to pay her outstanding balance before her child could be seen. She got all pissy and was like WHY DO I HAVE A BALANCE??? They explained she hadn't met her deductible yet. She yells, "THANKS OBAMA!" She then tries to pay with an American Express card. Sorry, we don't take AmEx. "THANKS OBAMA!!" again. My daughter and I made eye contact and busted out laughing.

So it's not just brown doctors who are the problem. Brown Presidents too.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Silly Cornflake. Don't you know that Obama invented deductibles? There were none before he was president. My mom just always wrote those $25 checks at the doctor's office as a tip.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wow. Just fucking wow. My ex has been in hospital administration for almost 30 years. His main campus is in a melting pot in North Jersey. Because of his connections, we have access to some of the best doctors in the area. Not ONCE was color or ethnicity an issue, just being a good doctor. I can understand the want for someone speaking the same language fluently, but it is also federal law to have an interpreter for any patient (in a federally funded hospital anyway). Personally, I've never had an issue with a language barrier that I can remember. I had/have Italian, Indian, Arab, Asian, African and Chinese doctors that were absolutely fabulous and I've seen a lot of doctors in my life because of multiple medical issues. It would have been extremely difficult for me to sit and listen to this woman's racist rant. If she had just asked for a doctor that spoke English well, it would have been a whole other story. But she had to add a white doctor, a Canadian doctor and a non-brown teeth doctor. I don't have patience for this shit.
    lindsaywhit, Janus, maryk and 3 others like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I bet the kid's chest pain is due to the stress of having that hag for a mother.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Sort of on topic: (Not really, but it made me think of entitled white people and their [my] clueless idiocy.)

I have chronic migraines, cluster headaches and more - they started 26 years ago, and it's been a nightmare trying to get rid of them, or even just live with them without going insane. So I've tried just about everything at least once, and I've tried headache clinics around the world.

Anyway, a number of years ago, my team of neurologists in Hong Kong decided I should try an in-hospital stay at a very well regarded headache clinic at Queen Mary Hospital, which is a public hospital. Ex-pats in Hong Kong don't usually use public hospitals except for emergency or highly specialized situations, but of course I didn't care - if someone could fix my headaches, I was game.

After check-in, they gave me a bed in a ward with about 25-30 other women. I was fine with it. The Chinese patients were not. The ward became deathly silent, and within two hours, they moved me to a small room off the ward with a single bed. They said it was to reduce the noise for my head.

There were two meals per day - breakfast was congee, which meant no breakfast for me. Dinner came on a trolley with three huge steel drums: one carried rice, one carried a stew that went over the rice, and the last a meatless stew, also over the rice. I was in that hospital for 10 days. When I emerged, I was thinner than I've ever been, or probably ever will be again, lol. (I looked awesome!)

Each patient also was issued a pink plastic jug. Once per day, this little old Chinese lady would come around with an even bigger drum on a trolley, and fill each plastic jug with hot water. About the third day, I managed to ask her, with a mixture of sign language and 'dumbed down' English, if I could please have cold water. She looked at me, smiled, filled my pink jug with near boiling hot water, and answered, "Ya, you wait. It get cold."

It's a family response to this day whenever someone is asking for something unreasonable, entitled, or just plain stupid. "Ya, you wait. It get cold."

Well, at least she offers to shoot herself, I guess.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

She's the one who doesn't understand English if she didn't understand the answers to the questions she asked 100 times.

Elite Member

I've worked with a doctor who was born in Sri Lanka, and educated in the US. One who was born in the US and couldn't get into a US school so opted for the Carribbean (they have fine schools don't get me wrong) guess who I feel was the better doctor? He also wasn't a douche to support staff.
    We once had a patient who swore our lab tech was going to give her AIDS. "They" have it. Um Somali Americans? Nicest guy on staff too-- he moved to an affiliate and patients still ask all the time about Dimples. He was ALWAYS smiling and given the chance he may have changed that lady's mind I know some patients who were unsure about him or Somalians in general until they met him.
    The people who ask me which doctors were "born here" like they are being sly are really annoying too. I don't poll new doctors on where they were born. I don't care if they are Minnesotan.
    lindsaywhit, Janus and Lalasnake like this.

How the hell does a doctor, of all people, have brown teeth??
    All docs know to brush their teeth................. right??

How the hell does she come up with brown teeth ??!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information